Hairdresser in China Town [Chapter 4]

Hairdresser in China Town

The bell rang and Namjoon got up to see who’s on the door. It’s just Taehyung. He looks as if he just run a race or chased by dog, ghost or whatever. He leaned his back on the door and breathes heavily. “Taehyung? What’s wrong?” Jimin asked, puzzled. Hoseok who had his back facing the door spun around to see what went wrong.

 

Taehyung was pulling his hair and banged his head to the glass door. The three people on the table faced each other with the obvious questioning look written all over their faces.

 

What the just happened?’ Taehyung had both his hands on his head, slightly pulling some hairs before he ran to the three familiar figures while screaming hysterically. Namjoon quickly walked to him and covered his damn big mouth. He realized they were getting weird stares by the other customer so he bowed deeply to them as an apology.

 

“What’s the matter with you? Did ghost get into you or something?” the bartender hissed while the other two blankly stared at them innocently. The boy was on a verge of losing his mind. He slammed his hands on the table, making everyone jump.

 

“Hey! Easy there!” Namjoon muttered while ushering the poor boy in his hysterical state to the empty seat beside him. “Oh yeah!” Jimin exclaimed, snapping his fingers. “So how’s it going?”

 

Hoseok looked at him, “how’s what going?” He sipped on his drinks while looking at his three friends back and forth. “Did I miss something?”

 

Namjoon nudge Taehyung who had his face flat on the table. “Does it . . . fail?” he asked carefully but got ignored by the boy.

 

“Hey! Care to explain?” Hoseok fussed.

 

“Taehyung need help on something about Seokjin hyung,” Jimin began. Taehyung groaned at the name while Hoseok chocked on his drinks. Jimin patted his back. “Taehyung? Need help? Seokjin Hyung? What?!” he asked between his coughs. He then turned to Taehyung who shoot him a glare.

 

Ignoring them, Jimin continued explaining. “Seokjin hyung seems to overwork himself lately and he barely had time to rest. So, Taehyung being a nice kid he is asked us for some help.”

 

“At first I wanna dissolve some sleeping pills in his drinks-” Namjoon helped Jimin in explanation and paused halfway, biting his lips and rubbing the back of his nape. “But well I don’t have any sleeping pills so-”

 

Suddenly the barista felt a pair of hand on his shoulders and the hand spun him around so he was now facing the furious Taehyung. Namjoon furrowed his brows. “What did you just say?” Taehyung growled, “If it’s not sleeping pills, so what did you put in?”

 

“About that, I asked Jimin for help,” he pointed his index fingers towards the young waiter. Taehyung’s gaze followed the fingers before he eyed the waiter with a not-so-amused face.

 

Jimin smiled slyly. “Easy, I put in alcohol.”

 

Taehyung slammed his head on the table again and screamed out a loud “WHAT??!” He was about to flipped the whole damn ing table right then and there but unfortunately they can’t see him in action as Namjoon pulled him back down to his seat.

 

Jimin who flinched at Taehyung’s sudden temper shifted in his seat as he tried to explain, again. “People once told me about the power of that drink are super strong. Well, in Seokjin hyung’s case, he’ll simply fell asleep since he’s super exhausted.” Jimin tried to stay calm as much as he could and was relieved when Namjoon nod his head in agreement.

 

Simply fell asleep my !’ Taehyung mentally cursed in his head. He didn’t know whether to face palm or head desk when Hoseok speak to him, “so, does it work? Where is Seokjin hyung?”

 

“Yeah, that was fast!” Namjoon added.

 

Does it look like everything goes as planned?’ Taehyung rolled his eyes. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before exhaled them shortly after. His teeth clenched. “Anyway,” the boy huffed, “did Seokjin hyung have . . . uhm . . . any drinking habit?”

 

“Well, that, I . . . don’t know,” Jimin shrugged.

 

“He does, I guess,” Namjoon said shortly.

 

“Yup, he does have one,” Hoseok confirmed.

 

“He does?” Namjoon asked unsure.

 

“Yeah, he tends to do something he really wanted to do or doing something for what he wants,” Hoseok replied.

 

What?’ Taehyung’s eyes widened.

 

“Oh yeah! Remember when he wanted to buy that one limited edition shoes back then? It’s on the day of Yoongi hyung’s birthday that he got drunk and left the house during midnight. He broke in into the shop and stole that freaking shoes. It's hella complicated the next day with cops and stuff.” Namjoon laughed, the other two followed along.

 

Huh? Re—al—ly?

 

“Not to forget that day when he gets annoyed at that one old lady who worked at fish market, he flung some fishes to her face. It’s one hilarious scene!” Hoseok added. The three of them burst into another round of laughter at Seokjin’s past stories.

 

Is all these are truth?’ Taehyung didn’t find it funny, not even a slightest bit. If Seokjin really tend to do all that because he really wanted to, how about the moment when he kissed Taehyung? Did he longing to do that too?

 

Another roar of laughter could be heard and it made Taehyung snapped out of his deep thoughts. He eyed his friends who were laughing so hard, grabbing their belly and all that. Taehyung swore they could grow some abs anytime soon.

 

But thinking back about Seokjin and as the incident on what happened earlier in the saloon invaded Taehyung’s mind. “OH. MY. CRAP!” Taehyung shouted with pressure in each word. “THIS CAN’T BE REAL!” He got up and ran to the front door, accidently making fool of himself by pushing the door that said pull and stupidly slammed his face flat to it.

 

The three figures faced him with a questioning look. Hoseok furrowed his brows, “what is wrong with that kid?”

 

“I don’t know,” Namjoon said before he drew his gaze to the clock, “well, that was a good laugh anyway. I didn’t notice it’s already past closing time.”

 

“Oh wow, time flies so fast when we’re at good times,” Jimin got up from his seat, shove his chair under the table and picked up their empty canned of drinks. Namjoon made his way to the inner side of the café, making sure everything is in place, clean and tidy.

 

“Need some help?” Hoseok yawned, offering himself.

 

“Do you mind if I asked you to wipe all these tables?” Jimin raised his eyebrows.

 

“Hm~ it’s not much of work. I don’t mind at all.”

 

“Good!” he hand him the towel and undo the knot of his apron before tying it up around Hoseok’s waist. “Work hard, waiter Jung!” he did the hwaiting fist at him and grabbed his backpack from the locker room.

 

“Hey! How about you? Where are you going?” Hoseok complained.

 

Jimin hesitated whether to tell him or not but ended up telling him anyway, “I’m gonna visit Yoongi hyung. Making sure of . . . yeah . . . everything.”

 

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

 

Yoongi woke up with several headaches. He looked around and noticed he was surrounded in the darkness. However, he knew he was in his bedroom. Thanks for his freaking air conditioner which tends to make loud freaking noises.

 

He pushed his body up to get into the sitting position and climbed off his bed. And as he was halfway to the door “uff!” he found himself face plant to the concrete floor. Ouch!

 

“What the was that?” he quickly stood up in his feet and professionally found the light switch. He clicked the switch on and bright light beams in the room. And there he saw Jimin sleeping in his so weird position as if he owned the whole floor.

 

That, however, made his lips curved up into a small smile.

 


Thank you so much for reading. Please leave a comment and subscribe.

Boohoo~ I’m so sorry because there’s no TaeJin moment here. Or more like no Kim-ing-Seokjin at all T^T

So, as an apology, here’s the ING-UGLY-PINK-PRINCESS-JIN for all of you ><

  

AAAHHHHH THIS UGLY PRINCESS WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME! T________T THAT FREAKING NECK OF HIS THO! I JUST WANNA NIBBLE NIBBLE NIBBLE IT NOW! DAWW~

 

And who is Jin without V? So here’s baby Taehyung for you guise too ^^

 

Stop being so cute please T________T

 

Okay just simply ignore my absurdness and last but not least. . . . . . .

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I’m still not telling you about Yoongi’s parents thingy. I’m such a meanie, I know ;P