"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?"

Eyeglasses

Nicole's POV

as I was walking down the hallway towards the room that I was assigned in, I eventually got...lost. 

"Excuse me, where 1-A located?" I asked curiously. 

"What is she wearing?!?" "its good that tomorrow we will wear a school uniform" I heard the girls said while laughing. I saw this girl whisphering to her friend but I just decided to not go in their business. 

"its in that building (points) then go up to the 4th floor, then go left and the last room in th left. Its your classroom" the girls said. "Ahhh~ Ne. Thank you" 

Kikwang's POV

I was laughing the whole time thinking about the girl I met this morning. She looks so old and clueless. 

"ahahahahaha~" 

"ya!!! Kikwang-ah" one of my bestfriends, Yoseob yelled.

"why?!? ya~ don't ask why I'm laughing, later on you'll see ahahaha~" 

"he's crazy!!!" doojoon, Junhyung, and Hyunseung all said at the same time. 

Meanwhile while they were talking, Dongwoon, also one of the kingkas, was there in the corner of the room and was staring outside of the window. Its as if he's curious about something...or someone...

"ya Dongwoon-ah, let's eat at the cafeteria downstairs" Kikwang said.

"but aren't you tired of all the girls' staring and being a stalker?" 

"aniii~ that's the point of going there, finding a girl" Junhyung smirked. "ok..."

Nicole's POV

as I was following at what the girls' said, I was led to this building, I was eventually led to an empty dead end. "Where am I?" I'm a very forgettable person and now I can't even remember how I was able to get here. "what should I do?" of course I mean, if you're lost, you shout, and so I did. "help!!!" "is someone there?" I kept shouting and found out that it was useless. so I decided to walk and go back to wherever.

Kikwang's POV

wow!!!~ the place of the cafeteria, the place where girls are hanging out together. As me and my other friends were walking towards our place, the girls all stood up and started shouting our names, screaming. When we were in our places, eventually one girl no I mean, two girls went in front of me. they're pretty, I should play with them, i thought.

"may I help you ladies?" 

"Kikwang oppa~ you're so handsome" one of the girls said. She started pushing the other in front of me.

"Kikwang oppa, do you remember me? I'm Somi, you're choldhood lover remember? 

"Somi-ah is that you?" she smiled at me happily and was her face turned very red.

"sorry, I don't care about those things" I smirked at her and I saw her crying as she turned around and ran away.

"ya Kikwang, why did you do that to her?" Doojoon asked.

"its fun to play with girls, you know?" I laughed at loudly in front of them. "tsk tsk tsk" 

"wait I think I need to get some fresh air" Dongwoon requested.

"sure go on" "what's gotten into him this day? he seems...not him?" the boys said.

"let him be, you know him, if he's found one, he acts like that" I sheepishly said.

Dongwoon's POV

As I was going under the big tree where I usually hang out, I saw someone already leaning in the trunk of the tree, and it seems like...a girl. 

"Excuse me, Miss..." as I was tapping her to wake up, she eventually shouted and it surprised me.

"sorry, I was surprised." the girl said apologeticly.

"no, its ok. by the way I'm Dongwoon, I usually hang out at this tree but was surprised to see someone here" 

"ahhh sorry, I'm Nicole also nice to meet you. Its just that I was lost and had to hurriedly go to my first class but then I realized that I cannot make it. Then I accidently ran and found out this big shaded tree and decided to rest here." the girl tiredly said.

"Where are you heading by the way?"

"1-A, I was finding that room" the girl said.

"oh! then we're in the same room, come on its almost time, I'm gonna lead you there since were classmates"

"wait" she said and HELD.MY.HAND

"uhmmm...I just want to say thank you for letting me borrow your tree" it eventually made me laugh

"I do not own this"

but just before---"

"no, its just that others find this tree old that is why I was shocked to see someone resting here"

"ohhh ke ke ke~ my bad" and then she gave me an eye-smile which gave me chills down my spine.

she looks like a total nerd, but she's nice. Maybe I should be friends with her because she also kind of reminds me of the girl I saw last time at the convenience store but its just that she's the opposite of everything that the girl I saw has.

As we were walking towards our classroom and realized that we're late, we apologized to the teachers, then he realized I' am with a new student.

"oh class, this is our new student, please introduce yourself"

Nicole's POV

"annyeonghaseyo~ My name is Jung Nicole please take care of me."

I heard whispers everywhere saying I'm ugly, a nerd, and what else they called me, but as I say I'm used to it >.<

"please sit right next to Kikwang, that guy over at the back" the teacher said.

"ne" as I was heading to my seat someone tripped me over.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." the girl said.

"its okay" then I quickly stood up. I was already seating in my sit then I decided to ask the guy right next to me as to what the name of the teacher is.

"Excuse me---" and my eyes opened-wide.

Kikwang's POV

I was very sleepy and decided not to pay attention to the new student in our class and its as if I care. As I was about to sleep...

"Excuse me" the girl said. And so I have no choice but to look at her and tell her to not disturb me. When I looked at her, My eyes opened WIDE, and SO WAS SHE. 

We both stood up from our seats...

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?" 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?"