"Will you be my Girlfriend?"

Eyeglasses

Nicole's POV

AISHHHHH I can't believe him...I mean why the hell is he mad?!? Aishhhh forget it, I DON'T CARE.

Before I think about him, I'm hurt. I can't even walk properly aishhh nice, I have crutches. Its only five minutes before the bell will ring and I'm still on this building. I still need to go to building A and go up the stairs and I'm freaking here in building C. Before I have my hopes up to arriving at time, I just gave up and decided to sit in the bench under that tree. Where I met...what's his name? ahhh Dongwoon.

The feeling is so nice, fresh air, quiet surroundings, no one will disturb me for good. I started closing my eyes but I can only see one person, Kikwang. Why? Why does he have to hurt me? I can take anything physically but hurting my feelings is...Wait! someone blocked the sunlight...

"Who the hell---?" The guy smirked at me.

"ya. girl in the crutches...skipping class is bad" I opened my eyes clearly and knew who the guy already is.

"Junhyung-shi, what are you--- Wait! if I'm skipping class, then what do you call yourself?" I feel so proud of my response.

"maybe...accompanying and comforting a girl in the crutches?" 

"WHAT?!? YA YONG JUNHYUNG!!! repeat what you just said" then I started spanking him and he also did it to me, now we look like little kids playing in the park.

"thank you for earlier" I turned to him with a serious face.

"what's with the face?"

"its just that I..." then he started to held my hands. My eyes grew wider and faced to him.

"don't worry, I'll protect you" then he started to lay his head in my shoulder and I can't help but smile.

"thank you" I whispered.

Kikwang's POV

I can't believe I made her mad. I mean I was just trying to help her...help her because...because AISHHHH just because. I looked at the time and its only a minute before classes will start. I need to run...As I was running, I stopped at my tracks when I saw Nicole in the bench sleeping?  aishhh...she can even rest? wait, she's hurt I need to help her...

As I was about to approach her, I saw Junhyung made his way towards her and they started talking, teasing, laughing and then they held hands and...WAIT WHAT?!? HOLD HANDS?!? and Junhyung leaned his head to her shoulders. WAIT WHAT THE HELL?!? ARE THEY TOGETHER?!? NO THIS CAN'T BE!!! wait, Kikwang, why are you mad? you're just mad because you're afraid that your friend might get hurt...right, that is the reason. Before I can continue my thoughts, my phone rang.

*ring ring ring*

"hello" I answered.

"oh Kikwang-ah, this is your mom. You need to immediately bring your girlfriend in here because Somi and her parents will come over for dinner."

"wait, WHAT?!?" 

"Kikwang I will be---"

"but, I haven't found one yet"

"you need to hurry. I will be expecting you and your girlfriend later. Bye" 

"wait---" then she hunged up. AISHHHH how can I find someone at only this time. It's about 2 hours before the school will end.

Ok since I've skipped class, I can maybe look into classrooms to find one, yeah, that's great. I decided to look only at our batch since I don't want older girls. I began peeking to the door of 1-D. The girls already noticed me and started to scream. The teacher was angry and decided to shout.

"who is that?" aishhhh...I need to go in do I?

"teacher sorry for---"

"no, its ok, you can peek more if you want, its my honor" told you, being the son of the principal here, I can do anything I want. I smirked and decided to go. I did the same for any other rooms but I can't pick. AISHHHH whi is this freaking hard? without realizing, its already time. And so I decided to go and tell my parents I haven't found one. As I was waiting for my driver, a girl, she's in danger...

I started to run towards her and we both fell to the ground. "Miss, are you okay?" then my eyes widened. "can't be..."

Nicole's POV

it was already the end of school and decided to say bye to Junhyung, but he keeps on insisting on driving me back home but I refused.

"Nicole-shi, please?"

"Junhyung-shi, maybe next time?"

"but, you're on crutches---"

"I know but please, I can do it" and I gave him my most famous smile. Then he gave up

"ok, next time. Promise?"

"Promise. Bye, I need to go" and then I left.

While waiting for the bus to arrive, someone accidentally slipped my crutches and so I was in the middle of the street. I decided to stand up but then saw a car coming. I started to scream "help!!!" but the people were so scared to go near me. I guess this is the end Jung Nicole. I can't do anything can't I? I decided to close my eys and just wait for the car to pass me but then...

"Miss are you okay?" I heard someone asking me. I decided to open my eyes.

"I'm alive" then I started smiling "thank you---" but I saw who this person was.

"Kikwang?"

"Nicole?" there was an awkward silence between us. He helped me up. After the fight, everything is just awkward between us.

"thank you" I said and decided to leave. Not to long enough...

"will you be my girlfriend?" 

 

 

Hello everyone!!! ^^ dun dun dun!!! I updated ^^ I'll try updating later. Sorry for not updating for 2 days keke~ ^^ please enjoy this chapter ^^