"I won't give up on you"

Eyeglasses

Nicole's POV

I was dropped of by Minhwan in front of our house. 

"Thanks a lot for not sending me to school, jerk" I gave him a mehrong look and just stared at him, I don't even know why.

"You're Welcome" he said laughing. I wasn't able to respond to him as I was continue looking at his gorgeous...I mean...jerk face.

"Done with the staring?" he smirked at me and started pinching my cheeks abd that caught me off guard.

"YA!" I shouted at him as I went on to rub my cheecks as it hurted a lot. Then I glared at him for doing that.

"What's with that?" I asked him. He just smirked at me and dead silence ate our whole staring game.

"I...should get going" I smiled back at Minhwan and was about to walk off when...

"Nicole"

"yes?" I turned my back and he...he...kissed me in the cheeck. My eyes widened at the sudden action.

"See you tomorrow" he gave me the most gorgeuos smile I've ever seen. Okay Nicole, admit it, you're starting to recognize his beauty. He went off and I just followed him with my gaze and I don't even know why. I went off to go inside my house since I need a lot of rest for who know's what will happen tomorrow.

"I'm home" I went inside and closed the door.

"halmeoni, I'm back" I said but no one's responding. I dropped the keys at our table and I started looking for halmeoni. 

"I guess she's asleep..." I told myself and decided to just go to my room and have some good night sleep. As I was about to run off upstairs, I heard a movement from the couch. 

"who's there?..." I said and my hands were already shaking.

"Nicole, you're just imagining things. Go upstairs and sleep" I was about to run upstairs when somethinf dropped from the couch. It's the remote.

"Wh..wh.whooo's t-there?" I said stuttering. I went off to grab a baseball bat at the cabinet and slowly approached the couch.

"Y-you're g-goi-nng to be dead if you don't reveal yourself now" I said, with both my arms and legs shaking, trying to sound brave.

"I won't frogive you" I said then suddenly placed the bat up to hit the person when my eyes suddenly widened at the view of the peson sleeping in the couch. 

"K-kikwang...?" I said as I dropped the baseball bat at the floor and it caused him to wake up and shouted.

"Nicole..." he said and started to grab me as if I was killed and it was the first time seeing me after my death.

"what are you doing here?" I kept on wearing my emotienless face in front of him to prevent him from seeing how much I'm hurting inside.

"for you" he said smiling at me and he started to hug me. 

"so how are you and Somi doing?" I get off from the hug and started to go to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"Nicole...please...not now" he said.

"so why come here? I mean...your girlfriend's waiting" I told him as I kept an emotienless face.

"Nicole...she's not my girl---"

"Kikwang, it's late. You better get going now" I told him and I smiled to him, my infamous fake smile. I went to the stairs when suddenly...

"You know how hard it is to forget you? do you know how hard it is for me seeing you with others, not beside me? do you know how much I'm hurting inside when I realize that you're not mine anymore?" I stopped from my tracks and I can feel him looking at me, tears falling from his eyes.

I faced him and kept an emotienless face, not even a bit of anger nor sadness nor love.

"do you know how much it hurts when I see you flirting with other girls in school? or what I'm feeling when I meet your eyes accidentally then you just looked at the other direction? Do you even know how much it hurts when you left me for that girl..."

I said, tears starting to flow off my eyes. How much I wished that he didn't appear here in front of my house, saying stuff that makes me fall deeper for him. 

Yes, yes. The girl named Jung Nicole is still madly in love with a kingka named Lee Kikwang.

"Nicole..." he told me and he started to hug me, crying. I don't know how to respond but I decided to walk away from him without saying a word.

"remember a thing..." he told me as I stopped at my tracks.

"I won't give up on you" that's the last thing he said before he went off.

I fell on the floor, I was shaking heavily and tears started to flow off my eyes. How much it hurts when you want to go back to the person you love the most but your heart can't forgive and forget the fact that he chose someone over you.

"Lee Kikwang...I...I love you..." I whispered as I continue lying in the floor.

No One's POV

Morning came, Nicole woke up with swollen eyes and had not had any appetite since yesterday night. Who can believe the fact that the Nicole we all knew who loves eating, had lost her appetite. Anyone must be dreaming...

Nicole's POV

"I'll get going" I told halmeoni and went off, not forgetting to wear my eyeglasses. 

"Nicole, take care...and remember, don't take off your eyeglasses. You look great" I gave her my weak smile and went off. I closed the door and was about to walk off when someone suddenly honked their car, I mean, their motor, causing me to get surprised and jump off from shock.

"hahahaha" the boy said, laughing at me. I looked up and saw it was Minhwan.

"YA!!! ARE YOU PLANNING TO KILL ME OR WHAT?!?" I said giving him my death glare. He kept on laguhing and so I decided to walk to the bus stop.

"babe, where are you going?" he told me.

"I'll go to school. And what did you just call me?" I glared at him.

"why? don't like the fact that I called you babe?" he told me and started to get closer. I started blushing but I shrugged him off as I realized we were mere inches apart.

"y-y-yes! I don't l-like i-it-t-tt" I told him and went off. 

"okay then" he told me and I realized he went off and I started to walk to the bus stop when suddenly someone carried me and placed me at a motor.

"YA what are you doing?!?" I shouted at him.

"how can I ensure you're arriving to school safely?" he told me and I started throwing questions at him when he placed a helmet in my head, causing me to stop.

"less talk and let's get going" he told me and smiled at me. I swear to the whole earth that it is one of the gorgeuos smile I had seen in my life. We went off.

"Babe, can I tell you something?" he told me.

"ya I just told you to stop calling me that!" I shouted at him and playfully punched his arms.

"yeah yeah whatever! listen to what I have to say" 

"sure, what is it anyways?"

"I...I...think..."

*the subways started passing by and some other busses and cars honking at each other*

"I'm starting to like you"

"What?"

"What? I can't hear you!!!" I kept on asking him.

"I said I...nevermind" I just shrugged it off and went to stare at the whole view of the city.

"nice timing stupid cars..." he shouted.

"why?" he just smirked at me and we went off. Without realizing, we arrived there.

"Thank you so much for driving me here to school" I said as I flashed a smile at him.

"no problem, babe" 

"hey stop calling me that!" I told him as I started to act pissed.

"okay, okay I won't..." he caught me off guard when he grabbed me and hugged me.

"ya...what are you doing?" I told him as he just hugged me and didn't respond.

"What's going on here?" I heard a voice from behind and we broked the hug and both looked at the man who owns the voice...

"Lee Kikwang..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ANNYEONG READERS OMG I UPDATED!!! SORRY SORRY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A LONG TIME :( /3 starting today onwards, I'm gonna continue this fic to continue giving pleasure to you all. Thanks a lot for waiting and thanks to 

aremoyoona for being one of my inspirations to continue this fic and to all of you readers!!! enjoy this and wait for my next update...BYE LOVE YOU ALL MWAHHH!!! >:D< :*