Kikwang the Fool

Eyeglasses

Nicole's POV

I feel my whole body aching, its as if I had been punched everywhere. I slowly opened my eyes, to found out that I was in my room!!! 

"Why am I here?" are the words that had gotten out of my mouth. I slowly stood up from my bed and went down to find my halmeoni and ask her how the hell I came back here in one piece.
 

"Halmeoni~" I keep on calling as I'm finding her.

"Nicole-ah, I'm here" 

"Halmeoni, how did I---" My eyes grew wide, as i said, WIDE.

"Annyeonghaseyo Nicole-shi" he stood up, smiling.

"YA!!! HOW THE HELL DID YOU KNOW MY HOUSE?!?" I said totally confused of the whole situation.

"AND HOW THE HELL---" as I was about to continue...

"I sent you home here" he smiled.

"WHAT?!?" I said totally confused.

"kekeke, I'll leave you two here to talk. And Nicole, go easy on him, he took you back here" then my halmeoni just disappeared like a bubble. 

There was an akward silence between the two of us. Both can't look at each other, nor no one has the courage to speak.

"Ya, is it true you ttttt-ooo-k meee back he-rr-ee?" I said stuttering. Then he laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked.

"you're just so funny" 

"WHAT?!? AISHHHHH THIS GUY..."

Kikwang's POV

I'm just awesome ain't I? kekeke~ 

"AISHHHH THIS GUY..." she looked so scary :O I think I better run or I'm not gonna be called the Kingka of the school. 

As we were both running, she looked so funny, so I began to . 

"ya, ugly nerd, you're so weak. How can you even faint at such an early morning?" she looked so pissed.

"WHAT?!? YA!!! I fainted because of finding youre friend. IT'S HIS FAULT!!!" she said pouting, totally cute. Wait, what did I just said?!? she then stopped...

"why? pissed?" I smirked at her.

"wait...If I fainted, then how come you're the one who took me back here?" she asked curiously while approaching me slowly.

"ya, Nnnii-cccooo-llleeee, wh-what are you d-doing?" I was totally surprised and so I began to stutter.

"tell me or else..."

"or else what?" I asked totally scared. She looked so evil, I can't believe this is the girl I've been bullying. I began to stop because of the walls behind me. 

I'm trapped AISHHHHHH...NOW WHAT?!?

"are you gonna tell me or what?" she whisphered in front of me, only mere inches apart from our faces. 

Without noticing, I began closing my eyes. WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING?!? Open your eyes Kikwang!!! I keep telling myself but my body just doesn't seem to listen. I can feel her breath near me, she's coming....

But just then... 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" I quickly opened my eyes to see a Nicole rolling on the floor, totally out of breath because of laughing.

"YAAAAA!!!" 

Nicole's POV

OH MY GOSH!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! he.got.scared.of.me HAHAHAHAHA!!! I feel so victorious right now. 

"I can't breathe...HAHAHAHAHA" I looked at him and he looked so pissed.

"what's with the closing of the eyes Kikwang? thought I'm gonna kiss you? HAHAHAHAHAHA" I can't breathe...

"YA!!! DON'T EVER THINK I'M INTERESTED IN YOU" he said totally pissed.

I stopped from laughing and stood up...

"who thinks about that?" I asked him.

"y-y-ooouuuuuu!!! YOU!!!" he said. 

"really? then why are you stuttering?" I asked him totally victorious.

"AISHHHH...THERE'S NO POINT TALKING TO YOU" then he slammed the door at my back and totally left.

"aishhhh...Kikwang the fool HAHAHAHAHA" I can't stop laughing.

then I stopped...

"Come to think of it, how did I came back here? and why is he the one who brought me back here" I was totally confused.

 

 

 

 

Hello Dear Readers, Commentors, Subscribers thank you for very much for all the love and support you've given to this fanfic. All of you are just aweseom THANK YOU >:D< 

aren't you curious as to why Kikwang is the one who brought Nicole back to her home? what happened to Junhyung? kekeke~ wait for the next chapters ^^