"What's with them?"

Eyeglasses

Nicole's POV 

URGHHHH I can't believe its a Monday again >.< always the start of a horrible week. I was really upset because my halmeoni said that we should not go out of town because of the fact that I fainted AISHHHH hate my life...

Doing my normal routine, I rode the bus on the way to school. I thought I would arrive to school normally, but I was wrong. I was standing their in the bus but then some stranger bumped into me and it caused me to fall right straight into a pointed object in the bus.

"OUCHHHHH!!!...It's bleeding" the bleeding was continuous and I can't believe the person who bumped me went off the bus without even saying sorry or helping me.

"AISHHHH...when I see him again, I'm gonna kill him" then I arrived at school holding my bleeding knee. I can't even walk. 

"Let me help you..." 

Junhyung's POV

I arrived at school riding my Mercedes Benz and parked at our slot. As I closed the door and was about to enter, I saw this girl helding onto her knee. 

"is she crazy?" who the hell walks like that? I said to myself. But then I saw her hands, its bleeding, it seems that her knee is bleeding. And so I waent to that girl and offered to help her.

"Let me help you" I said while lending my hand.

"No, it's ok---" My eyes widened...

"N-nnic-cooleee?" I said stuttering.

"Junhyung-shi?" she said obviously in pain. I brushed away my thoughts and helped her.

"Let me carry you" I offered.

"EH?!? NO. People will thought---" I cutted her off and carried her, bridal style.

She looked at me with wide eyes while I was walking her towards the school clinic. The girls and boys were staring at us and whispering "are they together now?" "wow, how can he do that?" "that nerd is lucky"

"ya, Junhyung-shi, I'm fine now, please let me down"

"aishhhh, don't be noisy. Don't pretend you're alright"

"but---"

"don't listen to them" 

Kikwang's POV

I and the rest of the group decided to go down the hall to well, look for my "girlfriend" 

"ya, Kikwang, what do you want in a girl anyway?" Yoseob asked me

"well yeah, I haven't thought of that" I answered honestly. Well I don't even know, since I haven't taken a girl seriously before.

When we were finding the right girl, We saw Junhyung and was about to call him but, she was carrying a girl. 

"Who is Junhyung with?" Hyunseung asked

"maybe his girl" Doojoon said and laughed.

"wait" I said. They all asked me "Why?"

"the girl, its...Nicole" I said. They all looked closer

"yeah, it is" they all said.

"So Junhyung is interested in her?" Doojoon smirked.

"Aishhhh...what's happening?" "Wait, why am I even mad right now? is it because of this...HELL NO" I shouted.

"ya, Kikwang are you alright?" Yoseob asked. 

"Yeah, I'm fine" then I ran outside totally confused.

"Can't be...I'm already crazy" 

Dongwoon's POV

Why is Junhyung with Nicole? I keep on asking myself. Is Something going on? or is it just a mere coincidence? AISHHH...

"Ya!!! Dongwoon, you seem to be interested in Nicole because she's the exact copy of the girl you saw last time" I kept on mumbling to myself. But then Kikwang broke my thoughts as he suddenly kept mumbling to himslef and thenn ran away.

The rest were just about to follow him but I stopped them, "Don't"

"but---"

"things will be interesting from now on" I smiled at them and decided to leave.

Doojoon's POV

What's with Junhyung? and What's with Kikwang? Don't tell me...

NO DOOJOON!!! Don't jump to conclusions...but Nicole, that girl, is she bleeding? have I seen that before I went here? the clothes?

"NO" 

"Why Hyung?" Yoseob asked me.

"It's my fault"

"What?" Hyunseung asked.

"I need to apologize..."

 

 

"What's with them?" Hyunseung and Yoseob both said, totally confused.

 

 

 

 

Hello everyone...keke~ ^^ I got lazy as to why Kikwang was the one who took Nicole home. Let's just say secrets were meant to be hidden until it will be spoiled. Thank you for the love, subscribing, commenting and reading. KAMSAHAMNIDA!!! ^^