"I need...to break up...with her"

Eyeglasses

Kikwang's POV

I need to get there faster AISHHHH that witch is ruining my day. Wait until she get what she deserves. I need to say goodbye to Nicole first before I head off. 

"Nicole, I'm sorry I need to go, I'll just take you home next time" I saw her gave me her sweetest smile and it made me melt. keke~ cheesy right? 

Without noticing, I keep on making my way near Nicole. What am I doing?!? YA LEE KIKWANG!!! I saw her look scared, I can't...I can't...I...Then my body didn't listen to me and I kissed her cheeck. She looked surprised, even I...

"N-nn-ii-cco-llee...I-m s-s-orry" I stuttered. I don't know what to say anymore. 

"I need to go now" then I ran as fast as I can to my car, leaving a dazed Nicole.

Nicole's POV

HE KISSED MY CHEECK!!! and he's...he's...AISHHHH I can't say anything, my mind just went automically blank.

"I need to go now" was his last line before running away. I was so puzzled that I can't say anything.

"Nicole-shi, we need to get you home now" was what Sangchu the driver told me. Wait before that, I forgot to scold Kingka as to why I have a freaking driver. I'm not even paying him. AISHHHH I'll just say it tomorrow then. 

"Let's go now" I told Sangchu but as I looked back, there was no trace of him. I started looking for him...but guess what he DISAPPEARED. Aishhh...I then just decided to take the bus but I looked at my wallet, nice, only just a few cent and I'm hungry >.< 

I then just decided to walk since I have no choice. "oh, why does this have to happen?" I was rubbing my stomach as it gave out a sign of hungriness. I then looked at my bag and found a biscuit there.

"assaaaa!!!" as I was opening the pack, it fell down. Nice, clumsiness really is my thing. I was staring at it but a car passed by it, leaving a biscuit that is how can I say...dead? 

"AISHHHH!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I can't help it, no one can ever disrespect my food. I saw the car stopped and so I went next to it. I knocked at the window then the mall scrolled his window down.

"Sorry Nicole-shi" my eyes flung open.

"Junhyung-shi?" 

"come in, I'll just treat you since I killed your biscuit" I saw him laughing.

"YA, it isn't funny, treat me ddeokbeokki since I'm craving for one" I smiled at him and went inside the car. We started talking and laughing but we arrived fast.

"ahjumma...5 sticks of this please"

"ya, Jung Nicole, you really are a pig aren't you?"

"MWOH?!? YA YONG JUN HYUNG"

"its just a joke calm down" I started eating like a pig. keke~ it really is my personality.

"Nicole..." I looked at him but he has this serious look on his face.

"what's with that?" 

"I'm...going to America" 

"America...?!?" I stood there shocked.

"my father needs me, he's in a coma and the company is falling down there's no one but me to take it over"

"ahahaha!!! why are you telling this to me? of course you can go" without noticing, my eyes went teary.

"Nicole..."

"ahhh the ddokbeokkii is very spicy"  he looked at me with a very sad expression on his face.

I patted him and started laughing "Yong Junhyung, I need to go now my grandma needs me...See you, this isn't the last isn't it?"

"yeah..." he replied with a weak smile plastered on his face. I started to walk away, knowing that my house is nearby. When I knew that I was far enough, I started seating in the swing in the playground then tear started to flow, endlessly...

"Yong Junhyung, you jerk..."

Kikwang's POV

as I head back home, I saw Somi there in our living room together with my parents with a worried expression on their faces.

"YA JUNG SOMI!!!" I started to walk right to her and grabbed her arm as strongly as I can then I started to pull her onto the balcony. 

"YA LEE KIKWANG, LET GO, IT HURTS" I heard her screaming and whining.

"SHUT UP" I replied to her with a very cold tone.

"what's up with that lie?" 

"what lie?" she looked at me sheepishly.

"that we are together and with a freaking video" she smirked at me.

"isn't it true?" she let me watch the video and yes, those words came out form my mouth, at the last year of MIDDLE school...

Flashback

"Kikwang-oppa" 

"Somi-yah"

"oppa, promise that you won't look at any other girls except me" I smiled at her.

"ya Somi-yah, I'm yours"

"promise?"

"I promise, we are together isn't it?"

End of Flashback

"YA JUNG SOMI!!!" she smirked at me.

"Oppa, break up with her..." I smirked at her.

"I won't...I don't want to" I looked at her seriously.

"then, tell her to be ready to get hurt...I mean physically and emotionally" she smirked at me and went off. But before she can, I grabbed her arm...

"Jung Somi, fine...I'll brake up with her" I looked at her with a serious face.

"don't just tell it, do it" she then smirked at me and pulled my hand of her arm.

"see you tomorrow oppa, this time, we're already the campus couple" she smiled at me and went off.

"I need...to break up...with her" 

 

 

 

ANNYEONG READERS!!! sorry for not updating almost a week, been busy for school >.< I will update later afternoon to make up. Sorry about Junhyung, I just thought to put some twist and let a new guy enter.

Please comment on who you want to be the new guy, I'll look for your comments and see who is the one with the most number of votes, then I'll let him enter, with a twist KEKE!!!~ I'm gonna update later, and don't forget your comments. LOVE YOU ALL MWAHHHH!!! >:D<