"WHAT...DATE?!?"

Eyeglasses

Nicole's POV

I-I can't believe it, tears kept falling in my eyes, and I don't even know why!!! after that talk with Kikwang, my heart just ached, bigtime. As I was walking towards the cafeteria, someone just called me...

"Nicole!!!" the voice..uhm sounded familiar? I turned around to see a familiar face.

"Dongwoon-shi...?" he smiled at me in return.

"What's up with the eyes? hmmm...been crying a lot, right?" he teased me.

"YA!!! NO...I'm just tired...you know school and everything..." I lied.

"don't lie...I know its about what happened in the cafeteria" its as if he read my mind. 

"HAHAHA!!! NEVER GONNA HAPPEN" I lied, AGAIN.

"Nicole..."

"you know what, I'll just go back. Thanks for talking to me..." JERK. He really is one of them, the Kingkas...AISHHHH why did I ever entered their life?!? AISHHH great Nicole, the rest of your High School Life would be in hell. As I was about to walk away, he grabbed myarms and started pulling me...

"YA!!! where the hell---"

"let's just go somewhere..." he replied to me with a smile. I don't know, but I calmed down after seeing his smile...but...it seems that I've seen him before...or...never mind. He opened the door of his car for me to enter then he went to his own seat then we drove off.

"where are we going?" I asked him.

"a date..." he looked at me seriously. DATE...DATE?!? WHAT?!? BUT...

"HAHAHAHA!!! you're expression was priceless!!!" he laughed at me and therefore, I was humiliated in front of him.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

"ok...just...we're going to a theme park"

"a theme park?" I can't lie...I'm scared at theme parks especially those freaky roller coasters, haunted houses and whatever is inside that place.

"so...what do you think Nicole?" he asked me with a smile...I can't lie...

"uhh...yeah...SURE" wait WHAT?!? SURE?!? JUNG NICOLE YOU'RE CRAZY!!!

"Dongwoon-shi uhmmm---"

"well, that's GREAT!!! let's have some fun together!" great Nicole...JUST GREAT!!! 

"yeah..."

Seungyeon's POV

*Hyunseung Hyunseung Hyunseung Hyunseung* was everything that I have written in my notebook. keke~ he's just the perfect guy, EVER. I can't believe he's going to take me home...

well since our dismissal is very early, I wanted to go a theme park...and maybe...have a date with him? :"> keke~ I was daydreaming the whole time when the teacher suddenly placed her stick to my head and told me to wake up...

"Hyunseung again?" she asked me with a smile.

"hehe~~~" 

"YA HAN SEUNGYEON!!! get back to your senses...WE'RE HAVING A QUIZ" oh, well...I forgot.

"I'm done!" I smiled at her and gave her my paper then I grabbed my staff and walked off...

"goodbye, Seonsaengnim..." I smiled and bowed at her and left. The students at our class looked at me until I went out, but...I'm just really excited that's why I went off...

"WOW~" the teachers eyes' widened. "PERFECT MARK!!!" then the students all clapped their hands in amazement.

As I was walking towards the hallway of our building, I suddenly saw Hyunseung standing next to a statue of our building. He waved at me and I waved back in return...

"Why so early?" he asked me.

"same thing, why so early?" he just giggled...

"I don't know...my mind and body just told me to get my of the classroom and pick up a girl named Han Seungyeon" he smiled. I'm blushing like too much...and I can't stop it.

"how about you?" he asked me...

"because I kept on thinking about you know...uhmmmm..." I'm at lost for words.

"of me?" he looked at me, smirking.

"YA!!! where's that confidence coming from?" he just laughed.

"Since its still 1:30 PM, why don't we go to a theme park and have some fun"  I asked him.

"that would be a great idea" he smiled at me and so we went off to his car, and he drove off.

 

 

"WHAT...DATE?!?"  Kikwang and Yoseob shouted...

 

 

ANNYEONG READERS!!! thanks for the support...sorry for the short chapter and for not updating yesterday and the day before...since I will not attend class tomorrow, I'm gonna update 2 chapters tom keke~ ^^ OMG DATE AT THE SAME PLACE AND SAME TIME...AND 2 GUYS FOLLOWING THEM...WHAT WILL HAPPEN? KEKE~ WAIT TOMORROW ^^