"LET'S BREAK UP"

Eyeglasses

Nicole's POV

"Yong...Junhyung" my eyes quickly widened at the sight of him.

"annyong Nicole! long time no see" he smiled at me but still, I stood there both dazed and confused. 

"this is nonsense" I started rubbing my eyes, pinching my cheecks, thinking that maybe this was just a dream but sadly, it's not. He just laughed at me for looking silly and not believing he's there.

"YA what's funny?!?" I pouted as he seems to tease me. 

"nothing" but then, the happening before still strucked me. My pouting faced turned into a sad face, causing me to tear even more.

"are...you alright? is something wrong..." then he started going near me and so I wiped my tears and said...

"I'm fine...hehe...let's go we might---" then he grabbed me by the arm and hugged me. 

"cry...please cry in my arms" he told me causing me to burst into tears and him patting my head.

"LEE KIKWANG YOU JERK...AISHHH YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE PLAYED WITH ME IN THE FIRST PLACE IF YOU LIKE SOMI.DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS? LOVING YOU AND MAKING ME BELIEVE THAT YOU LIKED ME...KIKWANG YOU JERK" I shouted as much as I can, crying too much, it hurts when you don't even know if he really likes me or not and if he's just playing with me. 

I cried in Junhyung's shoulder for half an hour before finally realizing it's not worth it. I got off at his arms and started wiping my tears and smiling at him.

"thank you. I'm fine now let's go back" I was about to walk off until he held my arms...

"so...you and Kikwang...are together?" I smirked not looking back at him.

"were together...but not anymore" then I turned back at him, smiling.

"I'll go back now, I need to rest" I gave him a weak smile, pulled my arm of his hand and walked off.

The windy rain had caused me to get wet and made me even feel more lonely. I waited at the bus stop for 10-15 min before it finally arrived. I went inside the bus and sat at the back most part of the bus. I leaned my head towards the window of the bus, and woithout even realizing, tears start to pour again...

"Lee Kikwang..." 

Kikwang's POV

I sent Somi home using my car and her parents saw me, causing them to smile happily.

"Kikwang-ah, what brings you here?" her mom told us. I just bowed at them, showing my respect.

"come inside, let's have a meal together"

"it's ok. I still need to go somewhere else"

"oh is that so? then you can leave now if its that important" 

"yes, so..." I bowed at them about to leave until...

"Kikwang, promise us to take care of Somi NO.MATTER.WHAT" Her mom's wprds' had struck me before finally looking back and smile.

"I promise" giving me their happiest smiles before I leave. I arrived at our house then to my bedroom where I laid down feeling relief that Somi had not killed herself of jumping. I grabbed my phone before forgetting to apologize to Nicole for leaving her.

I dialed the phone and it ringed many times. I called her for almost an hour already but still...

"the number you have dialed is not yet in service" was the only thing that I had gotten for the past hour. I totally gave up, causing me to sleep and explain everything tomorrow.

Nicole's POV

"Cole-ah, are you alright?" was the voice that had awaken me from my sleep.

"halmeoni, what is it?" grandmother looked at me, totally worried.

"you're hot Nicole, have you been in the rain all night?" I smiled at her.

"no I'm fine, besides I still need to go to school since I've missed my subjects yesterday" I gave her a weak smile before heading to the bathroom to wash up. I went down and bid my farewell to halmeoni. As I closed the door, I found Sangchu in front of me with a car.

"Nicole-shi, let's go now" he gave me a smile but I ignored him.

"tell your boss from now on, he doesn't need to look for me and if he fires you, just tell me and I'll kill him" I sent him a death glare causing him to be scared before I went off.

As I was at the bus stop, a car suddenly stopped in front of me. But I just ignored it, totally concentrating on waiting the bus. The car beeped causing me to be surprised. It beeped and beeped again then I pointed at myself.

"me?" then the window strolled downward.

"Ya the forever nerd but stupid Jung Nicole, get in now"

"Doojoon-shi?" he smiled at me giving me a signal to get in. I started getting in, curious of what the hell was happening.

"Doojoon-shi? what's with the pick up?" I asked him, curious.

"nothing. I just accidentally bumped onto you at the bus stop" then he smiled.

"ohhhh...ok" then the whole drive was very awkward. Without realizing, we arrived there fast since he drives like he's drunk. I went off the car totally dizzy and bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry" I bowed down and was about to walk off but the person I bumped into grabbed me. I looked into him, my eyes getting wider and wider.

"let's talk" the Kingka told me, seriously. I pulled my hand of his but he just held it tighter.

"let me off"

"I won't until we talk"

"what's there to talk about? everything that happened yesterday, that was your answer isn't it?" I smirked at him. 

"Nicole please just---"

"cut the crap!!!" then with that I started walking off.

"Jung Nicole---" I cutted him off.

"LET'S BREAK UP" 

 

 

 

ANNYEONG READERS!!!~ ^^