"Nicole, She's...She's Missing..."

Eyeglasses

Nicole's POV

Great, Now I'm late for school. I already skipped 2 subjects and its just a waste of time to go to school now and then go home. Then, I decided to go to Apgujeong and have some time to enjoy.

"now, where's the subway to go there?" I walked and walked, how clueless I'am.

"ummm...excuse me-" I tried asking but they just ignored me.

"excuse-" I decided to have another go after a million times but I still got ignored. My temper got the best of me and finally decided to not let go of the next person I was about to ask. 

"gotcha!!!" I stomped my foot towards the man who was listening to his music, sitting in his motorbike. 

"he looks like a gangster" oh well, I just laughed at what I just said and decided to ask this whatever guy.

"excuse me" but the guy can't hear me.

"excuse me!!!" I shouted, still no response. Now with 200% of boiling temper, I took of the man's headphone and shouted right through his ear.

"EXCUSE ME!!!" the man totally got off of his seat motorbike, totally surprised. I faced him with an angry and frustrated look at my face.

"YA, WHAT'S WITH THE!!!---" my eyes totally got huge as I saw the person.

"CAN'T BE..."

"WHAT THE HELL---" I started running off totally ignoring what I was about to ask.

"wait! wait!" he chased after me as I kept on running away from him. "forget about what I had done, just move on with your life!!!" I totally faced him with a praying position and he ran there laughing.

"ya what's with the position?!? you aren't nuts aren't you?" he said totally laughing and all the people around us started looking at me like I'm some sort of a crazy person. I stopped at my tracks and went to him, grabbing his collar.

"woah chill man~" I looked at him with lasers coming out from my eyes.

"what's the point of being angry?" he told me and yes, what's the point of being angry. I let go of his collar arranging it before letting out a slight cough.

"sorry about that" he looked at me totally smiling.

"no big deal" now, what are you gonna ask me?" I was a bit hesitant.

"nothing" I said not looking directly at him. He teased me and roamed around me like a gazillion times!!!

"tell me~ I'm curious!!!" Aishhh this guy...

"WHERE'S THE SUBWAY?!?" I asked him totally shouting. Everyone looked at us and I turned to face them saying mianhae to everyone.

"so, you aren't from here?" he asked me, confused.

"so what?!?" I told him. 

"eishhh...then just come with me. I'll take you there" I looked at him head to toe

"you know, its not suited for you to smile when you're a gangster and even looked like one" He then turned to smirk at me.

"gonna come with me or not?" 

"never!" I meronged him and went off. He slowly grabbed my hand but I let go of my arm.

"let go of me" I told him

"no can do missy~" he told me and started to carry me, bridal style. I became uncomfortable and asked him to take me down but instead, he gave me a smirk, a y...NO a gangster smirk. Yes, that's it!!! He placed me in his motorbike and started giving me his damn helmet.

"how about you?" 

"shhhh..." he placed his index finger to my lips, causing me to startle. "ladies first" he told me coolly and I started to blush.

"heading where?" "apgujeong" "then its a date" he said. wait what?!?

"what did you say?" 

"nothing!!!" he just smirked at me.

"Minhwan by the way"

"Nicole..." I said blushing heavily. "Hold tight or you're gonna be mine in no time" my eyes got widened at what he just said. He started driving off and in a matter of seconds, my arms is wrapped tightly against his waist.

Kikwang's POV

Nicole hasn't come to school and I'm starting to get worried. I picked up my phone to call her but realized its not the right thing to do. After all, were not together. After having a million thoughts, Somi came in and sat at my table.

"oppa, let's have lunch" I smiled at her. We went to the cafeteria with all the people around us teasing us. I just smiled at each one of them until we reached the cafeteria. When we opened the door, a girl stood before me. A.DROP.DEAD.GORGEOUS.GIRL.

"oppa, what's wrong?" Somi asked me and it placed me back to my senses.

"nothing...nothing's wrong" I smiled at her and to the girl in front of me.

"both weird" the girl in front of me said. She's gorgeous but she's a piece of crap. Somi maybe realized that the girl got my attention and so she went in to the girl and pushed her.

"don't ever think of stealing my oppa, Dasom-shi" and so Dasom smirked. She stared at me from head to toe.

"don't worry, I will have my man soon and its not him" she shouldered Somi and went off.

After the freakish and crappy argument between the two, my phone rang.

"Yobeoseyo?" I asnwered the phone.

"eo, it's me, Dongwoon. Seen Nicole?" 

"no, why?"

"She's nowhere to be found. I called her house but she's not there. I went around Seoul but she's nowhere to be found"

"WHAT?!?" my eyes widened.

"I'll call you later" I told Dongwoon and ran off.

"Oppa, where are you going?!?"

"to find Nicole"

"her again?!? Oppa, if you leave, I'll go to the States"

"...I'm sorry" but Somi stopped me from running and hugged me from behind.

"oppa, please don't" I have doubts crossing through my mind but my body just suddenly let go of her arms that was hugging me.

"I'm sorry..." I said and started to run.

"OPPPAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Somi called out for me but I didn't mind her.

"Nicole, she's, she's missing..." I started my car and went off. Tears started to flow of my eyes.

"Stupid Kikwang!!! How can you let go of her even if you love her?!?" I started punching the steering wheel.

"Wait for me Nicole..."