"She's the prettiest girl I've ever seen"

Eyeglasses

Nicole's POV

As Seungyeon pulled me to the food counter, everyone on their line gave their way to Seungyeon :O as embarassed as I am, I did not follow Seungyeon I mean look at me, NERD with a QUEENKA like What the hell?!? who will ever believe that?!?

"ya, Nicole why are you there?" She said. I mean, why does she want to be friends with me in the first place? I'm so scared that maybe I will ruin her image or whatever.

"Seungyeon can I---" and she pulled me without letting me finish my sentence. As she was pulling me towards the front line, I can see people looking at me and hearing whispers like "Why is she with Seungyeon?" "can you believe it? a nerd is friends with the school's most prettiest student?" "who the hell does she think she is?" 

I was about to let go of Seungyeon's grip, she held me more tighter and told me, "don't listen to them, you're my friend and no one can ever change that and no one has the right to hurt you" and she gave me her goddess like smile. I swear, I can't believe that this is going to happen.

"Seungyeon, thank you" I told her, embarassed.

"ya, don't need to thank me, were bestfriends after all ^^ come on pick whatever you want" she told me happily.

My eyes grew wider as I saw all my favorite foods in there, but I can't seem to pick any because I can't just tell her I want everything in the menu. 

"ke ke ke~, can I have everything please?" Seungyeon said.

"eh?!?" I can't believe she read my mind.

"its ok, I actually like them all too" and gave me her oh so famous eye smile

As we were walking towards our seat, SOMEONE tripped me and of course I fell and my food were, how can I say? all over my clothes.

"YA!!! WHO THE HELL---"

Kikwang's POV

My eyes widened as I saw the NERD with SEUNGYEON?!? I MEAN, WHO WOULD BELIEVE THAT?!? Seungyeon, the prettiset girl in the school with the Nerdiest girl in school :O 

As I saw them walking toward their seat, I thought of an evil plan to make ke ke ke~ When Seungyeon already passed, I positioned my foot to let the nerd fall and IT WAS A SUCCESS

"YA!!! WHO THE HELL---"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" I can't breathe while laughing

"Your food is all over your face HAHAHAHA!!! now you look prettier HAHAHAHA" 

"it's you" I can say that she has that serious look on her face but it can't be clearly seen because of all the food and mess in her face. It's funny because she still did not remove her eyeglasses which makes it more hilarious.

"ya, it's just a prank don't be mad" I stood up and smirked at her.

"a prank?" 

"yes a prank, you're just like a toy I would like to play with" I then gave her another smirk again. then suddenly...

"ya!!! I can't believe you would pull a prank on a girl and hurt her feelings" Seungyeon told me with an angry face.

"stop it hyung please" as I knew it, Yoseob stood up because I know she liked Seungyeon ever since middle school. 

I smirked at both of them "don't get into others business---"

"he's right" the nerd cut me off.

Nicole's POV

"he's right" I cutted him off. 

"I do look pretty with lots of food in my face right?" 

"at least you know, want me to do it for you every day to make you look pretty---" the Kingka smirked at me.

"here's to make you more handsome" I cutted him off and grabed my pancakes and its sauce and splashed it in his face.

"YA!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" he told me very pissed and angry.

"there, you look more handsome"

"and by the way, no thanks, I like being myself" and smirked at him. I walked away will all the people in the cafeteria staring at me angrily. But I told you, I won't lose to a person like him.

"you got what you deserve" Suenyeon said and went to follow me.

Kikwang's POV

"WHAT THE HELL?!?" AISSSSSHHHH...as I was about to follow her and get a revenge, the guys stopped me.

"calm down hyung" Yoseob told me.

"she will regret it..."

Seungyeon's POV

me and Nicole went to the washroom to clean her up.

"Seungyeon, sorry, the food was put into waste" she told me apologeticly.

"ke ke ke~ its ok" I told her with a smile.

"don't worry, he's gotten what he's deserved"

"you're not mad?"

"why would I be? if I were you, I'm also gonna do the same thing. Actually I also don't like them, they bully people for no reason"

"that's right" she told me angrily.

"let's clean you up" I told her again with a smile.

I gave her my handkerchief to clean her up "Thank you" she told me. When I removed her eyeglasses she stopped me.

"please, no" 

"we need to remove it to help you clean" I told her.

"but---" I cutted her off and took her eyeglasses. My eyes widened.

"Nicole---"

she quickly cleaned herself up and placed her eyglasses on.

"Seungyeon, I need to go my class is about to start, thank you so much, I'm gonna return the handkerchief to you tomorrow, thanks again" she smiled at me and went out.

"Nicole, is she that person? without the eyeglasses?" I keep saying it to myself.

"She's the prettiest girl I've ever seen..."

 

 

Hello Dear Readers, Subscribers, Commentors ^^ thank you very much for reading my fic. Please look forward for the next chapters. I maybe will update later but still not sure because we're gonna go to the mall keke~ ^^ thank you very much all, I really appreciate it I LOVE YOU ALL MUAHHHHH!!! >:D<