Piggyback Ride

Eyeglasses

Nicole's POV

"grandmother, I'm home!" 

"Nicole-ah, dress up we're gonna have dinner" ahhhh the smell of my favorite kimpbap keke~ 

"yes, halmeoni I'm gonna dress up now" I said while smiling. I just love my halmeoni, she's both a mom and dad to me. 

As I was walking upstairs, I can't help but thought of the evil kingka, I can't be;ieve he didn't show up in class, I mean, what I did, is it too harsh? AISHHHHH HELL NO. everyone who sees what that devil had done to me, what I did to him is not enough. Be strong Jung Nicole!!! Be ready for next week, I'm sure many of his fangirls are gonna kill you.

Kikwang's POV

a girlfriend? Who should I get? AISHHHH I can't believe I'm troubling over this simple matter, I mean I can get whoever I want right? I mean look at me, a perfect guy. Girls drool over me, they want to die for me, I can just get any of them right? 

"mother, what kind of person should I  get as a girlfriend?" I asked my mother as if I'm totally confused.

"Kikwang, get the first person you see"

"destiny?"

"yes destiny"

"but---"

"Kikwang-ah get that first girl after closing you eyes. Let destiny help you." Aishhhh...my mother. Destiny? should I even believe that there is such a thing? 

Aishhhh...I walked to my room thinking that maybe finding my soulmate is a good idea. Monday, yes Monday, I'm gonna find that person.

Seungyeon's POV

I can't believe its weekend. I don't have anything to do yet. Aishhhhh...As I was thinking of what to do this weekend...

"Seungyeon-ah, can you buy milk for your sister" Aishhhh...at least I get to get out of this house who only thinks of my damn, pretty, PERFECT sister, Goo Hara. She's already in middle school, I know that milk thing is just to piss me. YES, she pisses me off. 

"yes, mom" before I go, I forgot about something.

"mom, the money"

"ya Seungyeon-ah use you own money first"

"WHAT?!? WHY?!?"

"can't you see that your sister wants milk, it just costs a few cent"

"then why don't you ask her for a few cent then?"

"Seungyeon!!! DON'T ANSWER ME LIKE---"

"Why don't you just wish that I get out of your life then?" silence grew.

"since your OH-SO-PERFECT daughter is with you, why don't I just get out and you two live happily, how's that?" I continued.

I ran outside as fast as I can going nowhere. I can't believe they do this to me. Can't I just die right now? AISHHHHH...I'm gonna move out later, even if I need to got to the farthermost part of the earth just to be away from those two, I will. AISHHHH...

As I was running and thinking at the same time, I haven't realized I bumped into someone.

"Ouchhhhh..." 

Hyunseung's POV

As I was heading my way towards the convenience store to buy milk for my baby cousin, someone bumped into me. She.Looked.Hurt.

"ouchhhhhh..."

"are you ok, miss?" I asked worriedly.

"I'm ok" she replied. When she faced up...

"Han Seungyeon-shi?"

"eh? Hyunseung-shi" she looked surprised.

"are you alright?"

"yes, I am. Sorry for bumping into you" When she was about to get up, I saw a scratch on her knee, and its bleeding.

"Wait, you're bleeding" I told her, worried.

"No, its nothing" she told me and smiled. But when she was about to walk, I saw her walking painfully. I then hurried up to catch up to her and grabbed her and piggybacked her to the playground nearby.

"Seungyeon-shi, wait here, I'm gonna buy some medicine" then I left.

Seungyeon's POV

OH.MY.GOSH!!! I bumped into Hyunseung, but there was a scratch on my knee, it really hurts. I can't believe he noticed it. But I decided to go because I felt embarassed in front of him. But When I was walking away, he pulled me and piggybacked me. I can't believe this is happening!!! I can feel my cheeks turning into bright red. 

He sat me into the swing of the playground and told me to wait because he will buy me medicine. I can't stop smiling, AISHHHH...

"Seungyeon-shi, show me your knee"

"no, its ok, I'll do it" I said, embrassed to show him my bruised knee. But he grabbed my knee and started putting the medicine.

"Ouchhhhh" It really hurts!!! 

"Wait, stay still" and he blew my knee to lessen the pain. When it was finished, he sat beside me in the swing.

"Thank you" I said to him.

"No, its nothing" then he smiled. I felt my cheeks turned to a bright red, almost looking like a tomato.

"By the way, what are you doing here?" he asked me.

"My mom and I had a fight, and so I decided to move out later" he looked worried.

"Ohhhh..." then silence grew.

"Hyunseung-shi"

"Seungyeon Shi" we both said at the same time. But I spoke first.

"Hyunseung-shi, I need to go now, I need to pack my things. See you" and I then smiled at him.

"Where are you staying?" he asked me. He has a point, I have NOWHERE to stay. 

"to my cousin's house" I lied.

"ohhhhhh" and then I left.

 

Dear Readers, Commentors!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I can't thank you more MUAHHHH I LOVE YOU ALL!!! >:D< As I promise I updated, I'm gonna update again later, please do look forward.

Seungyeon likes Hyunseung? How about Yoseob? and what does Hyunseung feel about Seungyeon? Who will Kikwang's Soulmate be? kekeke~ wait for the next chpaters