The truth will be revealed... tomorrow

Eyeglasses

Nicole's POV

I walked off with Minhwan holding my hand as I went off to walk alone and try to catch some air.

"are you okay?" he asked me.

"yeah, yeah I'm fine" I faced him and gave him a very weak smile.

"are you sure?" I just nodded and smiled at him as I turned around and walk.

"where are you going?"

"I just remembered I left my book at my friend's house" I said without facing him.

"want me to take you there?"

"no thank you. Go ahead or you'll be late for school" I said as I went off and gave him an ok sign.

I walked around the streets of Seoul trying to think. I can't seem to find a proper solution for all of this mess. I went in to the bus where it drives for an hour and there were only the driver and I inside. Tears started to threaten to fall and I can't help but cry all throughout the trip.

"I need to find some way to fix this" I told myself as I got off the bus but was suddenly blocked by someone. I looked up and saw Kikwang right in front of me.

"What are you---" 

"let's just talk" he told me as he walked to a nearby cafe. I told myself to not follow him but my foot doesn't listen to me. 

*awkward silence*

 

"you want to order something?" Kikwang asked me. 

"no thanks" I said emotioness but deep inside my heart was about to explode at any moment. I missed this... those times when we were together... it was the best time of my life.

"Nicole, I... I need to ask you a favor" he suddenly spoke.

"what is it?" I was so nervous as to what that favor is.

"please..."

"..."

"please... pretend to be my girlfriend again" my eyes grew wider.

"WHAT?!?" 

"please... Somi's parents want to meet us" I looked at him in disbelief.

"why would they want me in there? I mean come on, their daughter hates the hell out of me so why should I go?" I looked curiously at him.

"I don't know either" I just meronged him and stood up. I don't know why but I suddenly became happy that we're gonan play this pretend game again. Everything that happened came flushing down from my memory. He quickly followed me 

"where are you going?" he asked me.

"to find clothes for the dinner that would be happening" I said as I grabbed his arm and pulled him to the mall nearby.

"so... you're agreeing to it?" he asked. Aishhh... can't believe that a handsome kingka like him is so stupid... wait what?!? HANDSOME MY pshhhh... 

"NO I'M NOT" I told him and glared at him.

"if you're not then why are you pulling me to the mall?" Aishhh... my blood is already boiling.

"HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID?!?" I screamed right in front of his face which startled him.

"okay okay... no need to scream you know?" he said then rubbed his head. I just looked at him and went off.

"yah Jung Nicole, Wait for me!!!" he said as I continued to walk.

"ya wait for---" I stopped when I heard him screaming. I quickly went to him and approached him.

"ya what's wrong?" I asked him worriedly.

"there's... there's" 

"there's what?" I looked at him more worried.

"there's a stupid girl in front of me that fell for my trick" he meronged me then went off.

"YA LEE KIKWANG!!!" I said as I chased right after him.

"HAHAHAHA SERVES YOU FOR CALLING ME STUPID :P" he said and I can't help but chase him and give him a quick smack at the (okay, I may seem like a maniac but it's not what you think okay?)

Without realizing, I was able to chase him and messed his oh-so-perfect (wait, what?!?) I mean... greasy, oily hair.

"YA JUNG NICOLE WHAT DID YOU JUST DO TO A PRINCE's HAIR?!?"

"prince...prince...PRINCE?!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" I said and ran off. At that moment, I realized that I should probably forget everything that had happened then probably just do my best at acting and win an oscar award.

We both forgot to buy the clothes and just decided to sit down at a bench in a park. There was a moment of silence before Kikwang spoke up.

"Nicole..."

"hmh?"

"Sorry for everything..." I just looked at him and back at the sky again.

"don't be. Yeah I admit I was deeply hurt that you left me but I'm sure there's some sort of an explanation behind all that"

"actually... I was afraid" 

"what?"

"afraid to lose her..." I looked at him and smiled.

"yeah I'm sure you do. Why don't you just go to her and ask her to be your girlfriend anyways?"

"that's not what I meant"

"what?"

"nothing..."

Kikwang's POV

Nicole... the truth will be revealed... tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO!!! so the last chapter would be coming up later and also the sequel... HAHAHA!!! yes, I'am evil. Since I don't know what to do with this anymore, an idea something came to mind. And the truth... will shock all of the characters in the story... and maybe you readers? HAHA! let's see >:))