"She's mine"

Eyeglasses

Nicole's POV

WE'RE.AT.A.THEME.PARK :O I'm s-s-scar-r-reddd!!! AISHHHH Nicole you're so stupid. Why the hell did you agree to this?!? I need to think of a great plan to escape without him knowing...

"Dongwoon-shi, I'm gonna go to the washroom first" I asked him.

"uhmmm yeah sure" he smiled. Nice. It's now time to escape...I ran as fast as I can to the washroom and went in and closed the door.

"HEHEHE JUNG NICOLE, YOU'RE JUST FREAKING SMART" I laughed evily and opened the window to go outside. I quickly jumped and went into this grassy place.

"Nicole...?" I quickly turned around and saw Dongwoon at the back.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" YA JUNG NICOLE YOU'RE SO STUPID WASHROOM INSIDE THEME PARKS WON'T LEAD YOU TO THE OUTSIDE...AISHHHH...As I was having my thoughts Dongwoon quickly spoke...

"Nicole...let's ride that" I went to the direction and saw a log falling from a high place...

"uhhhh...." 

"come on!!!" he grabbed my hand without me noticing. I was so nervous in the line that I haven't realized thatit is already our turn, together with a couple in front of us...but...wait...

"Seungyeon?" I quickly asked the girl in front of me and she looked back...

"Nicole-ah!!!" Seungyeon hugged me and she kept smiling at me.

"What are you doing---"

"Annyeonghaseyo Nicole-shi"

"Hyunseung-shi?" I asked smiling...

"Dongwoon-shi?" Seungyeon asked Dongwoon.

"What a small world!!!" Seungyeon shouted.

"Let's go on a double date...the two of us" EH?!?

"date?!? DATE?!?" I asked Seungyeon...

"Ya NICOLE!!! not date as in DATE like FRIENDS DATE...what do you think?" she has a point.

"I agree to it" Dongwoon said.

"so am I" Hyunseung said...

"uhmmm sure" I smiled at both of them then we started going to our places. Hyunseung and Seungyeon in front and me and Dongwoon at the back. The ride started and we were somewhat kind of wet because of the water. I was so scared when the ride went up to the first one then we fell.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" the 4 of us shouted in Unison. Then we were all laughing at how much fun it is. When it is time to go up to the second one, the way up was so long and scary that I can't even breathe...

"I'm scared..." I whispered to myself...

"don't be..." Dongwoon told me and held both of my hands. I don't know why but I calmed down a bit. It was already time for the ride to go down...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" we all screamed from the bottom of our lungs and the ride was already down...but me and Dongwoon are...he is holding me or hugging me...

"Dongwoon..." he smiled at me.

"are you alright?" 

"uhhh yeahh..." then we all went off at the ride. 

"WOHOOO!!! THAT WAS FUN!!!" Seungyeon shouted...as we were heading towards the exit, there were two guys standing there...I don't know why but they happen to caught my attention or maybe, I'm just thinking too much...

"Kikwang isn't here...he isn't" I whispered at myself...

"Yoseob isn't here...he isn't...right?" I heard Seungyeon whispering at herself at the side. Why do I feel like something's going on?

"Sungyeon-ah, Nicole-ah, come on let's ride the roller coaster" Hyunseung asking. I brushed away all my thoughts and started to follow them.

"Sure" I stared first at the two guys and followed them.

Kikwang's POV

AISHHHH why do I feel like killing someone when I saw Dongwoon's arms at Nicole...My Nicole!!! AISHHHH he's gonna get what he deserves later on.

As they were already in our way, I saw Nicole stopped at her tracks and kept staring at me as if she kne who I was. I started to act as normal as I possibly can and it seems that she believed me and walked off...when the all four of them are heading to somewhere else, there was a guy in front of me and I saw Seungyeon stopping in front of him...

"can't be..." I said to myself.

"Yoseob?!?" I saw the guy flinched and then he looked at me.

"Hyung?" he told me. It really is him.

"What are you doing here?!?" he asked me.

"Same to you, what the hell are you doing here?!?"

"following Seungyeon and Hyunseung. You?" I smirked.

"to have fun"

"eishhhh...to follow Nicole and Dongwoon right?" he smirked at me.

"NO" I said. He laughed and went off.

"really? then I'll just follow them at the famous roller coaster where dating of two freinds starts" WAIT WHAT?!?

"YA YANG YOSEOB!!! FINE...I'LL GO WITH YOU" he laughed and we both went off...

Nicole's POV

This is finally it...the roller coaster...the ride wherein, whrerein...forget it...

"Nicole-ah, let's line up" Dongwoon told me and smiled at me.

"uhhh s-s-u-rr-eeee" I said while stuttering. We waited there there for almost half an hour to ride and it is finally our turn.

"Let's go Nicole" Dongwoon told me while Seungyeon and Hyusneung already entered.

"I c-cann-'ttt" I said stuttering.

"you can do this, I'm here" Dongwoon said. But then suddenly, someone held my hand and pushed me towards his direction...

"no she can't bacause I'm not with her" we all looked at his direction. My eyes started to widened up.

"She's mine"

 

 

ANNYEONG READERS!!! I'll update later please continue to comment and subscribe hehe~ kamsahamnida MWAHHHH!!! >:D<