"I like a nerd; I like the bestfriend of a Kingka"

Eyeglasses

Nicole's POV

"Nicole you can do this! you can do this!" I keep telling to myself. My heart is thumping to fast...I'm nervous LIKE HELL. When the assistant brought me to the door of the dining hall, I can't even think straight. 

"I need to get something" Before the door would be opened, I quickly ran upstairs to get what I need. "Found it" then I quickly went down . My eyes widened as I saw the door was already opened.

"Aishhhh...I need to get there fast or they will kill me" I hurriedly ran there, paused a bit to maintain my composure and stood in front of the door. I saw the expressions on their faces. All of them were shocked to see me.

"N-nicole..." Kikwang said. I quickly looked at him and gave me my please-let-this-be-fast-or-else look. He looked surprised. Before they drool, I decided to quickly went in there and gave them my best fake smile.

"annyeonhaseyo, My name is Nicole" then I saw that Somi girl sat down, totally had given up.

Kikwang hurriedly placed his arm on my waist which surprised me and said...

"she is my girlfriend" then he pulled the seat next to him for me to be able to sit. The dinner went on smoothly...

"WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!" 

YA JUNG NICOLE!!! YOU CANNOT REVEAL YOURSELF, NO!!! When I saw the door, I decided to put on my eyeglasses and started to come in. THEY.WERE.ALL.SHOCKED.

"can't be..." I heard Kikwang said with a totally confused look and Somi smirking. I stood next to Kikwang then he whispered to me...

"ya, what's with the eyeglasses?" 

"sorry, I just can't---"

"forget it" he cutted me off and then he started holding my hands. I was surprised. 

"she is my girlfriend" wait WHAT?!?

"EH?!?" I was totally shocked, forgetting the whole 'pretend to be his girlfriend' thing that we are doing. I quickly composed myself, gave them my fake smile and told them forcingly

"ne, I'm his girlfriend, Nicole" Somi smirked.

"Psh, ya Lee Kikwang, since when did you get the ugliest girl in school to be your girlfriend?" 

I quickly gazed at Kikwang and whispered..."ya she has a point" he totally ignored me and spoke up

"She maybe ugly but I love her with all my heart---" WHAT?!?

Kikwang's POV

I can't believe it, she has those big eyeglasses while wearing a freaking formal dress BUT...SHE'S GORGEOUS!!! I mean, who knew that just a few arrrangement, an ugly duckling can turn into a beautiful swan princess? PSH nice job assistant.

While Nicole was worying, I haven't noticed that I placed my hand in her waist and told them she's my girlfriend. Why the hell did I even do that 'accidentally' she might think I like her or what or just...AISHHHH. 

When Somi asked me this lame question, Nicole quickly whispered to me telling me that she has a point but I refuse...My girlfriend is special she's---wait, she's just a 'pretend' girlfriend. Kikwang get a hold of yourself phew.

"she maybe ugly, but you know what, I don't care because I love her" wait what did I just say?!?

Nicole looked at me totally surprised. There was an awkward silence in the room and so Nicole decided to go crazy or what, she started laughing...

"ya, Lee Kikwang, I can't believe those words---that you love me, I'm touched HAHAHAHA" then Nicole glared at Somi.

"ya! he's my boyfriend, HE'S MINE" I don't know but after hearing those words from her, I started smiling and can feel that I'm blushing. I smirked at Somi then I held Nicole's hand tight enough to prove to them how much I love her. wait, LOVE HER?!? 

Somi quickly ran out and said "Nicole, you will regret this" then her parents followed after her. Both of them glared at Nicole and left with the line "you will not come in between of them, remember that". Nicole said goodbye to them formally. She looked like she won. 

After they left, Nicole's smiling face quickly turned into a face of relief. 

"sorry about what happened" she told my parents. "No, it's ok. You look good even with the eyeglasses" I saw her secretly smiling and I can't help but laugh.

"Ya, Jung Nicole, who the hell wears eyeglasses while in a formal occassion?" I started teasing her.

"why do you even care?" she glared at me. It's so fun teasing her.

"you look like a little girl who is lost and wore the wrong outfit"

"WHAT?!? YA LEE KIKWANG!!!" then she started chasing me. We were running the whole time, chasing each other and had fun.

"I think I already like a nerd" I thought to myself.

Seungyeon's POV

My best friend from middle school said that I can't stay anymore at her house since her parents are going home and will stay there for quite some time.

"Seungyeon, sure you're ok?" My best friend Gyuri asked me, totally worried.

"Ya, Gyuri-ya, I will be fine" I gave her my fake smile and I think she fell for it.

"but where will you be staying?"

"there's a lot of places there Gyuri-ya, I'll be fine. Go inside now, its getting a little late"

"ok then, take care" she smiled at me and quickly went off.

"Now what?" I mumbled to myself. "Where the hell am I going at this time?" AISHHHH forget it, sleeping on a bench won't be harmful...right?

I kept on walking until I arrived at a playground. "ASAAAA!!! There's a bench!!! keke" I was really happy. I quickly opened my bag, got my blanket and grab a small pillow, arranged it on the bench, then lay down. I looked up to the sky, seeing many stars. 

"why is my life like this?" without realizing, I started closing my eyes, and then I fell into a deep sleep. As I was in dreamland, I felt someong touched my hair...maybe its just my imagination but NO. The person quickly carried me and I'm pretty sure this is not dreamland. I quickly opened my eyes and screamed...

"YA!!! WHAT ARE YOU---" My eyes widened.

"shhhhh..." he quickly hushed me.

"Hyunseung-shi..." 

 

 

 

Hello Readers!!! kekeke~ ^^ 20 more views and I will reach the 1000 mark. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! >:D< this chapter will make you more curious. WHO IS NICOLE? WHY DOES HYUNSEUNG KNOW WHERE SEUNGYEON IS? 

Keke~ wait for the next chapters~ ^^