"I'm Junhyung, Yong Jun Hyung"

Eyeglasses

Nicole's POV

I woke up early in the morning and decided to jog. I need to make myself stronger for the upcoming fight that will surely happen with this fangirls this Monday. I jogged my way up to any places near our house. As I got tired, I decided to sit in the bench nearby. Nearly exhausted, I decided to buy milk from the convenience store in front. I went inside the convinience store...

"hmmm...what should I get?" I kept wondering to myself. The ajuhmaa on the cashier looked at me sheepishly as if I'm crazy. Hey, I mean, is it even wrong to talk to yourself? I shot a death glare to the ajhumaa and then she looked away. I mean hey, I do look scary when I'm mad. My halmeoni said so.

I was very worried as to what I should buy. "Aishhhh..what should I get?" Why is it even hard to pick just a simple drink? but just then---

"pic the chocolate one" someone from my back told so. I didn't mind and kept to talk to that person.

"is it yummy?"

"yes, it is. Try it" and so with the persuation on the man behind me, I decided to buy it. But just before I go, I decided to look back and was about to say thank you but just then---

"You..." My eyes grew wider.

"Annyeonhaseyo Nicole-shi" he smirked at me. 

"You are...one of the friends of that Kingka right?" I told him totally shocked.

"Yes I'am, and by the way that Kingka is Kikwang" 

"Yes, I kn-oo--www th-thhat" I stuttered, it's a lie. He laughed at me.

"Ya, why are you laughing at me?" I told him bluntly.

"Nothing, its just that I can see why Kikwang is bullying you"

"WHAT?!? so...are you going to bully me now?" please...No, I can't take it if you bully me in school, but just not now, I can't go home to my halmeoni with scratches and bruises all over---"

He then smirked at me. "Its too late..." 

I saw him make a fist and decided to just look at him directly, I can't lose right? I need to show him that I'm strong. He was about to go near me, then he forced his fist to my face, now I'm sure he's going to punch me but just then...HE STOPPED.

"Why did you stop?" I asked him unbelievably.

"I don't do that to girls" he smirked at me.

"but---"

"buy the milk, trust me its delicious." he then waved bye at me. I smiled at him and waved, he's totally different...

"Bye, thank you---" WAIT!!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIS NAME!!!

I hurried to the cashier and decided to follow him and ask for his name. I can't thank him properly without knowing his name.

I hurriedly ran outside of the store to catch up to him, BUT...HE'S GONE. But I decided to not give up and follow him.

I ran in every corner I see and run passed by, but no, I can't even find him. And so I decided to give up...but just then, 

"YA!!!" I screamed at him looking totally exhausted.

"Nicole-shi?" he looked at me puzzled.

"how can I even thank you when I don't even know youre name?"

"why should I tell you that?" He smirked at me. Now, he's totally like that Kikwang guy.

"if you don't want then bye. No one's forcing you" I smirked at him. 

"I'm Junhyung, Yong Jun Hyung" he told me.

"thank you for before Junhyung-shi" I smiled at him.

"about what?"  he asked me curiously.

"about the suggestion for the milk, and for not punching me. Thank you Junhyung-shi" I smiled at him again and decide to leave. But just then---

My sight went black.

 

Dear readers, commentors, and subscribers. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL!!! sorry if I say it in every chapter, I'm just so thankful!!! kekeke~ I updated ^^ sorry if its a little late. Hope you enjoyed it.

@ShinKaRawr thank you for the suggestion. I already made a request form. Thank you for the suggestion. Please continue to enjoy my pic as a thank you for the suggestion you made ^^ thank you MWAH!!! >:D<