"Where are we Going?"

Eyeglasses

Nicole's POV

I laid down in my bed thinking about what happened earlier...

"A Kingka is together with a Nerd" I kept on repeating to myself. I mean, who would ever believe that?!? I know, its just simply crazy. I can't wait about what's about to happen tomorrow...

I was sleeping happily when someone suddenly knocked on my window...

"URGHHHHH!!! who the hell---" I was surprised to see a familiar person in front of it.

"Nicole...open the door, I mean the window" I laughed when I saw Seungyeon in front of my window in a ladder...

"Seungyeon-ah..." I opened the window. "what are you doing at this hour?"

"I have something to tell you" as Seungyeon was saying this, she seems very happy.

"what is it?" we both sat at the floor and our conversation started.

"you know, when me and Hyunseung were riding the roller coaster,he...he...HELD MY HANDS!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!~" both of us screamed because of the suddeness of her story.

"then? then?" I kept persuading her to say more.

"and then and then...he walked me home" I was so happy for my bestfriend.

"so what happen on the way home?"

"he suddenly held my hand and then it was very awkwards but I was blushing too hard" Seungyeon said with a very happy tone.

"YA HAN SEUNGYEON!!! DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE TOGETHER?!?" I said excitedly.

"no...not yet, but I'm hoping" then we both laughed and then Seungyeon decided to just sleep at my home since it was already 12:30 in the morning.

Morning came, and I woke up eventually not finding Seungyeon next to me. I ran downstairs since I was worried but she was just there eating breakfast.

"ya Jung Nicole, wash up now or we'll be late" 

"Seungyeon, you---" she just laughed.

"aishhhh..." I ran upstairs fast and took a shower. I finished earlier than the usual then I ran down to tell Seungyeon to get going.

"Seungyeon-ah, let's go"

"not eating?"

"yeah I'm full" I smiled at her.

"now that's a surprise" we just both laughed and walked outside. When we were about to open the door, halmeoni stopped us...

"Cole-ah..." 

"wae halmeoni?" 

"the lunchbox you prepared last night, you almost forgot it" 

"OH MY GOSH THANKS HALMEONI!!!" I ran quickly and grabbed it out of my grandmother's hands.

"for a boyfriend?" I just blushed.

"NO!!!"

"YES" Seungyeon said. I glared at her and bulged her arm.

"a friend that is a boy halmeoni" Seungyeon then said, then we all just laughed. 

"bye halmeoni" we both bid goodbye to halmeoni then we closed the door but we were surprised to see two cars in front of us.

"what the hell is this?" I said totally surprised.

"yeah~" Seungyeon just replied, totally dazed at a sudden surprise. We were all cutted off when a guy went out from one of the cars.

"both of you, will you close your mouths?" Kikwang smirked.

"what are you doing here?" I asked him curiously.

"of course to fetch my girlfriend, what do you think?"

"PSHHHH YA!!! no one told you to do that, besides I'm with Seungyeon, we'll just take the bus"

"that's why I brought someone for your firned here" he then smiled. I and Seungyeon's gaze when straight to the guy who went out...

"Hyunseung...?" Seungyeon stood their shocked.

"Annyeong Seungyeon-ah, oh annyeong Nicole-shi" he smiled. 

"So what now?" Kikwang smirked.

"we're still not going, buses are more convenient than to ride with both of you" I said crossing my arms.

"YA YA YA" Kikwang said about and then he pinched my cheecks.

"YA" I said holding my cheecks. "Who gave you permission to do that?!?"

"Why? a boyfriend can't do it?" I just blushed at his reply.

"Uhhh...Nicole, I think it's better for the both of us to ride on their cars" Seungyeon suddenly said.

"WHAT?!?" I said totally shocked. "told you" Kikwang smirked then he started pulling me into his car.

"YA HAN SEUNGYEON---" I just saw her waved goodbye at the window then she rode Hyunseung's car.

"Aishhhhh..." I just said totally shocked since it's still morning. Kikwang then suddenly rode the car then started driving. When he was driving, I noticed that he didn't go to the way to our school.

"Ya, where are we going? we still have school you know" I told him but he just smirked.

"you'll just know later" 

"but...but..."

"asihhh keep quiet. Just let your boyfriend handle it okay?" he pushed me down to my seat and just smiled. Aishhhh...how about school? but when I was worried, he suddenly held my hand causing me to blush.

"don't worry, I told my dad already and he said he'll just take care of it" he smiled. I have to admit, he's the most handsome person when he smiles. The drive was long, very long, causing me to get sleepy then I slept eventually. When I woke up, we were in somewhat kind of the sea...THE SEA?!?

"WOW~~~~!!!" I said in amazement but as I was about to thank Kikwang, I saw him sleeping in his seat.

"he must be tired" I grabbed his head and placed it to a more comfortable position. 

"now I understand why he's the Kingka" I said smiling. I decided to go out of the car and feel the wind since it would be boring if I just stay there inside...

I was walking around the sea, feeling the fresh breeze. Since today is a school day, there are no other person there than me. I find it a nice time to be alone and relax, to forget about all that's happening lately.

I removed my eyeglasses since I was the only one there...

"when can I reveal my true self to everyone..." I just sat there playing with the sand.

Seungyeon's POV

As he was driving, I noticed that we aren't heading towards our school.

"Uhmmm...where are we going?" he just smiled at me and I noticed taht he was stopping at a restaurant.

"Wow~~~" I said in amazement and he just laughed.

"ya why are you laughing?"

"nothing, you're just so cute..." I just blushed. When we entered the venue, the venue was in all red, roses were everywhere...

"Hyunseung-ah..."

 

 

 

annyeong readers~~~!!! ^^ please continue supporting i'll update later keke~ ^^