Head to Toe

Eyeglasses

Seungyeon's POV

As I saw the letter from Hyunseung, I got excited myself and went in front of the classroom jumping and twirling like crazy. Without noticing, my classmates started to gather at my table all smiling with each other.

" ohhhhh so the kingka and the queenka together, CAMPUS COUPLE!!!" I went at them and glared at each and everyone of them. They all lowered their heads and apologizing to me one by one. I started cracking into laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You're all right" I hugged all of them and went off to go to Hyunseung's classroom to give him my reply. I bumped into someone and vowed immediately but he stopped me.

"Han seungyeon, let's plan out the excursion ok?" my eyes widened.

"OH MY GOSH I TOTALLY FORGOT YA HAN SEUNGYEON YOU IDIOT!!!" I started hitting my head and saw Yoseob laughing.

"ya what's with the laugh?!?" I went to him, pouting.

"nothing you're just too cute" he said totally flustered. I went to him with a strange look.

"hmmmmmm...do you...possibly like me?" I said to him with a totally serious look.

"..."

"well since I have boyfriend, catch me if you can" I told him and made him serious, flames starting to be seen in his eyes. I meronged him and went off, skipping like crazy.

"things would start to get interesting" a girl from the side said. I looked at her and noticed that she's none other than the theater star, Dasom. As I was looking at her, she approached me and smirked at me.

"Han seungyeon right?" I nodded as she looked at me from head to toe. "what did that guy see from you? Tsk tsk tsk...don't worry, I will take care of this" she said cleaning my uniform and smirked while going away. I stood there dumbfounded.

"what does that mean?"

Nicole's POV

As I was heading towards school, I can't get used to riding the bus already instead of riding a car. Honestly, I kind of miss those things. Flashbacks started filling my mind, my fun moments, my quarrel moments, and especially my love moments with him. But 'him' seems to far already. I went down sand the thoughts still kept running in my mind. As I started walking around, I realized that I was at the wrong place.

"aishhhhh Nicole babo!!! How can you mistaken the way to his house to the way to school?!?" I started to walk back to the bus station as I heard a girl screaming.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PLEASE DON'T, PLEASE....I...."

"SHUT UP IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!" a guy said. I went closer to have a look and I saw a gang surrounding the what seemed to bea middle school girl

"boss, it's your turn" all the guy said and all stepped aside revealing their leader, a handsome, innocent looking guy. Who would think he'd be the leader.

"Minhwan oppa, please forgive me for playing with you. That guy he's he's...." the guy slapped the poor little girl.

"then tell me who's he jiyoung. I gave my all to you but you're the reason why i've turned this way. You fooled me for 2 years and now, I'm just taking revenge

" "Minhwan oppa, I'm sorry just---" the guy immediately grabbed her hair and smirking evilly at her.

" too late..." he smirked. His fist are ready to hurt her.

"Nicole, what the he'll are you doing here?!? Go now or you'll die" I whispered at myself and started running off but something seems wrong. I can't leave that poor girl alone and pretend I haven't seen anything.I quickly went to them and started pushing the guys out of my way.

"don't hurt her or else..." I told the guy who looked at me smirking. He let go of the girls' hair and went to me staring at me with a cold expression.

"now who's this?---"

"I'm not related to her, don't you realize you're acting stupid?" he smirked at me and laughed.

"why do you even care? Why are you butting in to someone's business?" I signaled the girl to run and she did so. The boy didn't even care and just stared tame from head to toe. Great, now I'm the one surrounded by this gang.

"you're interesting" he told me.

"well you're not" I gave him a cold glance and started pushing off the guys. They were about to follow Meehan he stopped them.

"this will not be the last" I heard him saying but I just nudged it off and ran to the bus stop. "now great Jung Nicole, now you're late for class"

 

 

 

 

Annyeong readers!!! :) soooo...2 new characters. Now, what are their roles? Tune in for the next chapters. LOVE YOU ALL MWAHHHHHH ANNYEONG!!! >:D< :*