"Change Appearance?!?"

Eyeglasses

Seunyeon's POV

As I was heading my way towards Nicole's classroom, I heard whispers like she's hurt, she's bleeding or whatever but I won't believe it until I see it myself. 

"ttok ttok" I made a sound while knocking on the door. Everyone started looking at me. The guys are staring at me like crazy and you know, I still get chills from it.

"Where is Nicole?" I asked their room. No one responds. 

"Seems that everyone are busy staring at you" someone told me from behind.

"Oh! Yoseob-shi" I said while smiling.

"Boys sure are scary for you right?" another spoke

"Hyunseung-shi!!!" I was surprsied. Without noticing I became red.

"Seungyeon-shi, are you sick?" Yoseob asked me and began to worry.

"No, I'm fine" "But, do you know where Nicole is?"

"she's in the clinic" Hyunseung told me.

"she's bleeding. Someone must have hurt her" Yoseob then continued.

"is it that bad? I should go to her then. Thank you" I said while giving them my eye-smile.

"Bye Seungyeon-shi" "Bye Seungyeon-shi" both said at the same time. The two walked away, with a tint of pink in their faces.

Nicole's POV

"OUCH!!! Wait, can't you put it slower?" I swear to everyone, it really hurts!!!

"Stay still Nicole-shi" the nurse told me. After staying there for almost half an hour, she started to put a bandage on me and gave me crutches because I told her I can't walk properly.

I came out of the clinic and saw Junhyung outside. Before I was about to go "Thank you" I said to the nurse then finally closed the doors of the clinic.

"Junhyung-shi, thank you"

"Hey, I did not do it for you, I just did it because you look likea crazy person walking---" I cutted him off.

"see?" I let him see my crutches.

"no need to help me, I can do it by myself. THANK YOU" I said and meronged him.

"Nicole, it was just a joke"

"but mine isn't MERONG~" I . It's fun keke~ but suddenly...

"Nicole-shi---"

Doojoon's POV

I was about to got to the clinic, but I saw Nicole and Junhyung teasing each other.

"What are they doing?" I kept mumbling to myself. But then before I forget, I need to apologize to her.

"Nicole-shi" I called out.

"You're one of the Kingkas right?" she asked me totally confused.

"yes you're right, I'm Doojoon" I said.

"Oh! then what do you need Doojoon-shi?" she asked me.

"About your knee, it's me who bumped you at the bus earlier---"

"you...did it?" she told me. SHE.WAS.SCARY.

"yes, I'm sorry. I was rushing because I need to---" then she started to go near me with a devil look.

"so you're the one who made me like this?"

"yy-eee-sssss" I said stuttering.

"I'm gonna get my revenge then" she smirked.

"eh?!? WHAT---" we were both cut off.

"YA JUNG NICOLE!!!"

Kikwang's POV

I was there all along at the back witnessing whatever's happening since that nerd came out. I can feel my heart aching...WAIT WHAT?!? NO. NEVER. I was just...sorry for my friends for having to face a person like her. YES THAT'S RIGHT KIKWANG.

"YA JUNG NICOLE!!!" I said shouting. She looked surprised.

"What are you doing here?" 

"don't blame it on them, blame yourself" 

"what are you saying Kingka?"

"just because you're hurt and I'm bullying you, don't take revenge on my friends"

"what do you even know?" she looks mad.

"don't come near them again"

"Ya, Kikwang what's gotten into you?" Junhyung asked.

"its your fault. You've started the commotion here. Are you helping her or are you interested in her?" I smirked.

"Ya, Kikwang are you crazy?" Doojoon asked.

"you too, both of you are interested in her aren't you?" I smirked again.

"YA STOP IT" she screamed.

"Kikwang, if you're mad at me, don't freaking blame your friends, blame it on me"

"now you're acting brave huh?"

"what's with you?"

"don't you know that---"

"I'm stupid, ugly, nerd, doesn't deserve to talk to you and your friends? I KNOW IT ALL" she screamed at the last part.

"I can take any of it, but don't you think you're going to far?"

"Nicole-shi---"

"Junhyung-shi and Doojoon-shi, please go first" they did as I said and went away.

"Scared to be humiliated in front of them huh?" I said smirking at her.

Nicole's POV

He smirked at me evily feeling that he won.

"You know what, there's no point in talking to a guy like you" I said and was about to go. I can't take out all of my bad feelings about him.

"scared? why don't you---" I cutted him off.

"are you happy now? you've caught my weak side" I said while facing him. Tears started to flow out of my eyes.

"you're crying---" 

"this is what you want right? you won happy? let's end our fight here, I don't want to take it much further. 

"Nicole-shi, I'm ssssooorrr---"

"Let's pretend that we don't know each other so that you and you're friends' friendship won't fall and so that your life can go back to normal. How is it?" 

"Kingka, it was nice to know you NOT. You made my whole life miserable and its just a week of bullying. I'm tired."

Kikwang's POV

she's cryyingggg...It wasn't the first time I've made a girl cry. But why does it feel different? It feels as if someone had hit my heart with a knife. I just said all those word because I was...I was...jealous. I don't know why but making fun of her is fun. But seeing her smile makes my day. She's the first one who had gotten me into this way. 

"Let's pretend that we don't know each other" when those words came out from her motuh, its as if someone had torn my heart apart.

"I'm tired" she told me with a face totally exhausted. She started to walk away from me, totally forgetting about me but NO, I won't lose...

"What if I say I can't do that?" I shouted to her. She turned around and smiled.

"then how about I change schools?"

"you can't!!!"

"change rooms"

"no..."

"change my appearance?" 

"NO...You're beautiful like that, don't change...please" I told her.

"wait what? change appearance?" I was totally confused.

"well then, see you..." she told me while walking off...

"Change appearnce?!?" WAIT...WHAT?!?

 

 

 

Hello dear readers, commentors subscribers...kekeke~ ^^ Nicole, will she change her appearance? and how will Kikwang ask her to be his girlfriend? kekeke~ ^^ let's see. I will try to update later please look forward to it ^^