"Should...I just...Give up?"

Eyeglasses

Seungyeon's POV

"my friend...wanted to do this for a girl" that last sentence struck me...

"WHAT?!?" I thought...I thought...maybe I'm just thinking too much. YA HAN SEUNGYEON don't be confident that he will like a person like you but still I was hoping that maybe...maybe...

"Seungyeon, are you ok? is something wrong?" he looked at me with a worried face. I smiled at him.

"no, I'm fine. Sorry about shouting suddenly" he just smileda t me and nodded.

"so...who's the guy? you know hte one who would...yeah" I can't say anything and my emotions are starting to take all over me. My eyes suddenly got teary causing me to run away from him with a bowed head.

"I'm sorry..." then I ran off. 

I arrived outside of the restaurant, looked back and tears started to flow again... 

"maybe it's impossible..." then I ran off crying like there's no tomorrow.

"should...I give up?"

Hyunseung's POV

"I'm sorry" was the last word she said and she ran off, crying...I just stood there, totally frozed. Without realizing, my knees started to lose its strength and I just fell on the floor, kneeling.

"Seungyeon-ah, I'm sorry..." was the line that caused me to burst into tears.

"I know...I'm a coward for not confessing"

"what if you say no? what if you don't like me back? it would cause me to just die..." then I stood there holding a rose...

"Han Seungyeon, will you be my girlfriend? I liked you the first time I saw you, I know its a bit insane but ever since I saw you during middle school, you made my heart burst. I waited for high school before finally confessing to you...." I stood there, tears started to flow continously off my eyes.

"I love you, Han Seungyeon"

Kikwang's POV

"Somi...she's" was what Nicole was saying to me. My eyes grew wider at the mention of her name...

"WHAT HAPPENED?!? IS SOMETHING WRONG?!?" I started to push Nicole.

"Kikwang, YA WHAT'S HAPPENING TO YOU?!?" Nicole was holding my hands, totally concerned. I pushed away her hand and started running to my car...

"she's...she's in danger..." I closed the doors of my car, then drove off. I need to arrive there as fast as I can. 

Without realizing, I arrived there as fast as possible and started running.

"Have you seen Somi?" I kept on asking on every student I can bump into but all they can say is that they don't know. As I was getting more worried, I saw a bunch of students looking upwards. I decided to stare at it and my eyes grew wider.

"YA JUNG SOMI, WAIT FOR ME, DO NOT PLAN ON JUMPING DOWN!!!" I screamed at her and totally got her off the hook...

"OPPA!!! SAVE ME!!!" was all that she said and I started to go up and approaching her slowly.

"Somi-yah, come here" she immediately jumped down to my arms. "Oppa"

"Shhhh...it's ok I'm here" I started patting her head and hugging her wholeheartedly.

"Oppa, please help me" she's looking at me, totally crying.

"what is it?" I looked at her worried.

"my parents told me that if I did not got you, they're gonna abandon me and send me to America to study" my eyes grew wider.

"what?!? Somi-yah...that's not true---"

"oppa believe me. I already accepted you ad Nicole but my parent's can't...Oppa help me!!!" I started caressing her head and kissed her forehead.

"it's fine now, I'm here. Oppa's gonna help you"

"thanks oppa" with that, she hugged me and in return I hugged her even more tighter.

speaking of which..."NICOLE?!?"

Nicole's POV

I laid there in the sand, crying with all the rain pouring into me. I started punching the sand and letting out all my frustrations to it...

"What did I do wrong? He can't be...." my eyes grew wider...

"can't be inlove with Somi" I started crying just thinking about it. I cried there for almost an hour already...

"should I just...give up?" wothout realizing, I started sneezing in the rain LOUD.

"I'm sick now, I really hate this..." then a boy appeared at the back of me.

"you will get sick if you're not gonna go now" I started to look at the back and then I stood up, my eyes grew wider...

"Yong...Junhyung?"

 

 

ANNYEONG READERS!!!~ keke~ since I don't have class tomorrow, I'm gonna update keke~ ^^ OOPS told you, Junhyung's gonna be back keke~ ^^ wait for more chapters LOVE YOU ALL MWAHHHH!!! >:D<