Queenka

Eyeglasses

WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?"

Kikwang's POV

What the hell is she doing here?!? I mean I'm not mad, its just that...

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" I laughed so hard that I can't even breathe.

"ya, you're the ugly nerd from earlier and the one that's being laughed at---"

Nicole's POV

What the hell?!? this guy really gets on my nerves.

"you're the ugly nerd form earlier" that statement makes me feel so proud because YES I' AM AN UGLY NERD and NO ONe has the right to change that.

"and the one that's being laughed at---"

"and you are the one who thinks all girls will die just for you" I cutted him off...

"YES, ALL girls will die for me" he smirked at me proudly.

"except for ONE"

"everyone loves me---"

"ME" 

"I know sooner or later you will fall for me, but I don't care if you don't" he again smirked at me.

"I'll wait for that day, but don't expect it to come" I smirked at him proudly.

"YA, you two, STOP FIGHTING!!! sit down or else I will lead you to the principal's office"

"ne, we're sorry"

Dongwoon's POV

as the two were firghting, I can't help but laugh at their silliness. 

But something's not right, why do I feel like I know her? or maybe she really does look like the girl from the convinience store. as there were many thoughts running from my head, the teacher declared to have a break because he feels dizzy after all shouting the two had made.

Kikwang's POV

ya, guys, let's get out of here, I don't want to continue laughing or else I'll die, HAHAHAHA"

"let's go"

but then the nerd stood up...

Nicole's POV

"then why don't you just laugh and die? that would be much appreciated" I smirked at him

he looked so pissed. then he came near me...

"YA, WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?"

"are you deaf? want me to repeat it for you?

"how dare you fight the KINGKA OF THIS SCHOOL?"

"SO WHAT?!? I don't care, I don't even understand why you're one of them, you're friends are handsome but YOU.ARE.NOT"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?" he was about to punch me, but stopped.

"Why? are you scared?!?" I smirked at him.

"I let you off now, guys let's go"

"don't worry I'll do it again, so you won't let me off next time" I smirked proudly at him and left.

I saw all of my classmates and his friends looking at me unbelievably, What can I do? I won't lose to someone like him.

Dongwoon's POV

:O I can't believe that someone who have the guts, would fight to the kingka of this school? I MEAN...I looked at her shocked while she was walking out of the classroom, totally proud of what she did. 

I feel worried, she doesn't know what will be ahead of her, all the girls who likes Kikwang will surely not let her rest. Kikwang is my friend, but...

that girl...

Kikwang's POV

I was totally pissed at what she did to me!!! she humiliated me in front of everyone...

SHE DARES TO HUMILIATE THE KINGKA!!!

I walked outside to get some air...

"Nicole's POV

I don't care what will happen next, I won't let a guy like him to step on me...

AISSSSHHHH...what will happen to me?!? I STEPPED ON A KINGKA'S PRIDE" I can't help but worry, I know all the girls will start hating me, make fun of me, bully me or whatever... 

As these thoughts were in my head, I accidentally bumped on someone...

"I'm sorry~" I continue to apolgize to her but was cut off.

"it's ok, I'm also sorry I wasn't looking at my way" she said in an angelic-like voice.

As I was to look up to her, I was surprised...It was like the face of an angel, big eyes, nice smile, kind, PERFECT. As I was continue to daze off, she lend me her hand and wanted to shake hands.

"hello, I'm Han Seungyeon, nice to meet you, I'm a freshmen at 1-B"

"hello, I'm Jung Nicole, also a freshmen at 1-A" I shaked her hand.

"want to eat lunch with me?" whe asked me :O

"is it alright?"

"why wouldn't it be? don't you like it?" she pouted and gave me her puppy eyes.

"no, its just that---"

"that's great!!! LET'S GO" and she quickly pulled me to the cafeteria.

As we were walking towards the cafeteria, all the boys stood up and began to lend their seat to her

"thank you" and smiled.

"ya, seat here" she pulled me to the seat next to her.

"uhmmm...is it really ok?"

"why, you don't like it?" and pouted again.

"no, I mean being with me, you're popular and everything but look at me---"

"I don't look at appearance, I just wanted to be friends. Everyone who wants to be friends with me are just using me" she looked sad.

"but when I saw you, my point of view changed" she gave me her eye smile, she's so beautiful~

 "thank you"

"come on, what do you like to eat? its my treat"

"its ok" I told her, I mean she will treat me, like she just new mw today

"please?" and again pouted.

"ok fine, but next it will be my treat" I smiled at her and she looked so happy.

 

 

 

Hello dear readers ^^ thank you to those who commented and silent readers ^^ REALLY APPRECIATED It >:D< please continue to look forward to my fanfic, and I'' update later 

I LOVE YOU ALL MUAHHHH!!! :*