My First Day to School, GREAT!!!

Eyeglasses

"Cole-ah wake up!~" her grandma said.

"5 minutes..." 

"I made you your favorite, pancakes" 

as soon as she heard that word, she quickly jumped of her bed and went in to shower and dressed up to prepare for her first day in school.

"I knew you would wake up" grandma laughingly said

"stop teasing me *pouts*" 

"arasso~ eat now so that you won't be late"

Nicole's POV

as I was eating my pancakes (yum yum yum ^^) I kept on thinking what will happen to me..."will everyone hate me like before? avoid me? bully me?..." all this thoughts came out from my head. Ahhh!!!~ before I forget, Annyeonghaseyo~ I'm Jung Nicole, I'm a new student, Freshmen to be exact, at Seoul High School. I studied at a different school before and I was forced by my grandmother (thanks halmeoni >.<) to change to a different school to make new friends, which I doubt will happen. As to why you're asking about it, I'm a total nerd from head to toe. As I heard before, my fashion looks like I'm from some kind of geeks school but you know what, I'm proud of it. Its better to be a nerd than to pretend to be someone you're not. You agree? ke ke ke~

 

"Cole-ah, its time you go, or else you'll be late for the frist day" 

"ne~" I ate the last piece of pancake before leaving "bye halmeoni~^^"

"cole-ah!!!" I looked at her curiously. "you forgot one thing..."

*forgot one thing?* "your eyeglasses" 

"ahhhh thanks halmeoni~" as she placed my eyeglasses, I smiled at her and kissed her and left.

as I was riding the bus, I saw an empty seat at the back corner "this is my lucky day ke ke ke~" 

as I was about to go to the empty seat, someone pushed me from behind and went to the that seat. My eyes widened. How can someone be so rude? and how can someone be so ungentleman especially to a girl? aishhh~ forget it! 

Kikwang's POV

as I rode the bus, I eyed this one empty seat at the corner back and saw an 'old' girl with huge eyeglasses or whatever she's wearing, heading to MY seat. I hurried quickly and somewhat kind of pushed her, oops, not my fault. "Aisshhh~" I heard the girl said. She's such a weird person. By the Way, My name is Lee Kikwang, freshmen at Seoul High School and I'm proud to say I'm the most popular guy in school, every girl that sees me drools and I'm not exaggarating. I'm rich, handsome, and what can I say, SMART. I actually have a driver but he cannot go early because of whatever it is and it pisses me off. Now, I'm riding in this bus, with these horrible people, and with this horrible atmosphere. I promise myself not to ride buses anymore after this.

As the bus arrived in front of Seoul High School, Nicole went down, obviously not excited for school. As she was standing in front of the gates, ready to go inside, she stopped at her footsteps by the sudden stares from students. "What is she wearing?" "she's weird" "her eyeglasses is funny" was all that she can hear. Kikwang went down and laughed at what everyone is saying about that old girl. He bumped purposely on the girl's back and looked back and said "I'm sorry" and then smirked and went on.

Nicole's POV

I heard what everyone's saying, I was really...hurt. But used to it. What can I do? I'm this kind of person. When many thought were running to my head, someone bumped me from the back and he said I'm sorry then smiled at me at the same time laughted at me...I gathered my strength all together, and walked towards the pathways to hell.

My first day to school, GREAT!!!

 

 

 

 

 

Hello everyone!!! ^^ I posted the first chapter, sorry if its lame >.< sorry for the short chapter, I started first at how they met ^^ thank you for all of your anticipations ^^ >:D< I love you all!!!

GOOD NEWS: I'M GONNA POST THE NEXT CHAPTER TOMMOROW, SO PLEASE ANTICIPATE IT ^^

comments are loved. THANK YOU MY DEAR READERS >:D<