Looking for Cindersoo (or Kyungella)

The Dating Agency

Jongin was a man with a mission.

With only a name and a shirt, he didn't really have much to work with.

He spent two hours on his computer trying to find the right person, but google kept popping up with images of cola, sprite, and some creepy old man that was a bird watcher in Timbuktu.

"What the hell is soda?" He groaned, slamming his hand onto his desk in frustration.

He let out a small whine and immediately cradled his hand.

Using his uninjured hand he dialed up the first number he saw on his contact list (he couldn't do much more that pull up his contact list and stab down with his finger).

"Yo, Sehun. I need help."

"Ayyy , how can I help?"

Jongin heard a high pitched voice in the background saying,"Goddammit oh sehun I told you that role playing on the phone was something to do at home, not at work."

Jongin looked at his phone, not sure if he heard the voice right.

"Sehun, you little thing, you phone in public at work? Even I don't go that far, at least I have the decency to excuse myself to go to the restroom."

"I don't think you're really in the position to talk, mr. underage male stripper who needs a favor from his best friend."

"Ouch. I prefer the term professional ecdysiast. Anyway, do you know what soda could be?"

"You mean a carbonated bubbly drink?"

"No, I think it's some place that this person lives."

"You can live in soda? Wow, I-"

"OR WORKS, OR POSSIBLY WORKS."

Jongin forced himself to calm down, knowing that Sehun was not the brightest bubble.

"OH. Yeah, I work there."

"Really? Cool. Anyway, do you have any idea who Do Kyungsoo is?"

"Yeah dude. Totally. He's the receptionist or something."

"Great." Jongin let out a sigh of relief. "Can you jus-"

"But I'm gonna need something in return."

"What."

Sehun looked right and left before whispering,"You know Luhan, right?"

"Yeah, you sent me a picture of him one time, and you don't stop talking about him. Really subtle, I mean, he was looking right at the camera. The pixie looking cutie, amirite?"

Sehun growled,"Back off, he's mine."

"Fiesty." Jongin whistled. "Don't worry, I'm not interested. I have an even cuter looking target in mind."

"Shut up. I need help with him. I haven't gotten anywhere, and Minseok is making me ing help Kris. I'm busy with Luhan. He still sees me as a kid or something."

"You are a kid."

"Shut up, mr. person who will get his expelled once I tell the school principle that he works at a-"

"You're not really the one to talk, sir works at a love agency-"

Jongin stopped talking when he realized that Sehun was his only link at the moment.

"I MEAN, I can totally hook you up. Teach you a routine, get you on stage at the club, and Luhan will be all over you."

Sehun stopped talking as he though Jongin's plan over.

"Are you still here?" Jongin asked.

"Yeah. Just head over to Significant Other Dating Agency."

"Will do."

Sehun knew that Jongin's plans always fail, almost 99.9% of the time (Jongin prefers to see it as a 00.1% success rate), but he was desperate at this point.

 

Kyungsoo knew he was bound to have a bad day when he woke up in bed with a complete stranger and was late by 2 hours to soda.

However, he didn't expect for the guy to ing track him down and find him at work.

He looked up in surprise when Jongin walked through the door.

Jongin smiled brightly at Kyungsoo and pulled him into a hug immediately once he saw him.

"Jongin?" Baekhyun said in shock as he walked in on the sight.

Kyungsoo stared wildly at Baekhyun.

"How do you know him?"

"He's one of the main dancers at the club I work at."

Jongin nodded in agreement while lovingly Kyungsoo's hair.

"How the hell did you manage to tame Jongin?"

"What do you mean tame? I barely even know Jongin." Kyungsoo frantically denied, squirming away from Jongin's fingers.

Jongin pouted.

"Harsh."

Baekhyun's eyes opened even wider.

"He's pouting."

He pinched his nose bridge and wildly felt around for Sehun.

"Sehun get me something to drink, I think I'm hallucinating. Kim Jongin is pouting in front of everyone."

Kris walked out of the bathroom and saw Jongin.

"Have I seen you before?"

Jongin narrowed his eyes and examined Kris while still somehow managing to keep all his attention on Kyungsoo, who was vainly flopping like a fish, trying to escape from the trap that was Kim Jongin.

"Yeah, you're even scarier in daylight. The guy that was whining about someone. Kevin, right?"

"My name is KRIS, goddammit."

Kyungsoo feebly tried to escape Jongin's arms.

He looked around for help, but Sehun was busy staring at Luhan, Kris was arguing about the relevance of names, Minseok was texting someone and smiling behind his hand like he actually thought no one would notice, Baekhyun had locked himself back into his office, and Yixing was nowhere to be found  (as usual).

Today was definitely not his day.