Why alcohol should not be given to the intern (or most of soda, actually)

The Dating Agency

Kyungsoo wasn't quite sure what was happening.

One moment he was standing in front of soda, and the in the next, he was blindfolded, gagged, and stuffed into the back of a truck with a blinding pain in his head.

He heard a few panicked whispers.

"Dammit, Luhan, I think you killed him."

"He's obviously not dead, his chest is still moving. I think."

"Well, there's only one way to make sure. Strip him!"

"And take pictures for Kai, we could get at least a hundred bucks for them."

Kyungsoo yelped and managed to scramble away from the groping fingers and straight into the wall, making a dull metal clang.

Not much was remembered after that point.

Once the car stopped, he was unceremoniously picked up and flung over someone's (kris?) shoulder.

The blindfold was ripped off and he blinked rapidly, trying to get his eyes to adjust to the light.

Luhan's beaming face filled his vision.

"SUPRISE! We made you a welcome party."

Kyungsoo smiled weakly and rubbed the quickly forming bruise on his forehead, wincing as it throbbed in pain.

Baekhyun smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry bout that."

Kyungsoo looked around. "Where am I?"

"Well, we ended up at Junmyeon's house." Yixing explained.

Kris smirked. "Because apparently the jazzercise instructor is one rich mother fuc-"

"ANYWAYS," Minseok interrupted. "I also invited a few other people you might or might not know."

Sehun rattled their names off, pointing at the corresponding person.

"Chanyeol, Chanyeol's roommate Jongdae aka Minseok's new boytoy-"

Minseok turned a bright red while Jongdae started to breathe heavily.

"We're not dating!" He squeaked.

Sehun rolled his eyes and ignored them, continuing to list people.

"-Junmyeon, the jazzercise instructor and Yixing's boyfriend, Tao, and you remember Jongin, right?"

Jongin smiled at him hopefully, his eyes wide and almost pleading.

Kyungsoo deadpanned,"No."

The innocent atmosphere disappeared almost instantly.

Jongin the lovesick puppy was gone, y stripper Kai was in his place.

Jongin smirked,"I could always help you remember."

Kyungsoo frowed. "I liked you better when you weren't acting like this."

Like Minseok, Jongin had very selective hearing.

All he heard was "I like you."

He pounced on Kyungsoo, pressing him flat onto the ground.

"Say that again." Jongin shouted eagerly.

"What? That I liked you b-"

"Aw, I like you too, Kyunggie."

Sehun and Baekhyun rolled their eyes.

Typical Jongin.

Luhan cleared his throat.

"If you guys are going to be like that all night, I'm gonna need some alcohol to get me through this."

He snapped his fingers.

"BRING OUT THE BOOZE."

 

Sehun tottered around, trying to find his boyfriend Luhan.

Instead, he found Jongdae and Minseok in a closet (he questioned why he was looking into a closet in the first place), Jongin's hand shoved down Kyungsoo's pants, and Baekhyun sitting next to Chanyeol, actually having a semi-decent conversation.

Sehun fell into Baekhyun's lap.

"Bekhyoon." He slurred.

Baekhyun looked at him in mild shock and amusement.

"Sehun, who the gave you alcohol?" 

"Lay. Laylay. My Laylaylaylayday~"

Baekhyun cursed and got up, searching for Yixing so he could chew him out.

Chanyeol disappontedly sat alone.

Sehun leaned onto Chanyeol, breathing a little heavily.

 "I think that I grew a third tethticle sometime between the first drink and the trip I took to the toilet a few theconds ago."

Chanyeol awkwardly patted Sehun's back, warning him,"I'm not going to check and make sure."

Sehun closed his eyes and cheered. "I am the ing king of . All hail Sehun."

After spotting Luhan interact with Minseok and Jongdae (Minseok was reaching for Luhan's throat while Jongdae attempted to hold him back), Sehun grew morose.

"I really like Luhan." Sehun muttered, a sulk settling on his face.

Chanyeol shrugged. "I don't really know who he is."

Sehun grabbed Chanyeol's cup with lightening speed and finished it in one shot.

"He'th soooo beautiful. Almos' ath pretty ath Miranda Kerr. Luhanda Kerr. Heh."

Luhan appeared out of nowhere, a bright red cup in his hands.

He cried gaily,"I heard my name." 

Sehun looked up, and before he knew what he was doing, he grabbed Luhan and smashed his lips onto his.

Chanyeol nodded at him admiringly and saluted Sehun with his cup. He got up and moved away.

Luhan stared at Sehun in shock.

"What'd you do that for?"

Sehun frowned, as if he didn't know himself.

"Becauth hyunn, I like you a lot. To the poin' where it makths my cheth hurt. You're tho beautiful and I can't make myself thop likin' you."

Sehun smiled blearily, almost a little sadly, and promptly passed out into Luhan's chest.

Luhan was completely frozen.

He liked Sehun, but he had never really considered them being an actual couple. 

And Sehun was underage.

He was almost 5 years older. 

When Sehun was 10, he was 15 for 's sake.

Luhan quietly arranged Sehun's limbs so that he was safely lying on the couch and slipped out of Junmyeon's house.

He needed to his thinking elsewhere, away from the all noise and people.

 

A/N: I know, I exaggerated the age difference a little. Sorry if it bothers you too much? I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Thank you for subscribing and commenting~