Jongin's confusion/The beauty and the intern

The Dating Agency

Jongin sighed.

He took in a deep breath and sighed again.

"I don't know why my Kyunggie won't talk to me. Shouldn't you know? Don't you work with him?"

Baekhyun looked up with irritation written all over his face.

"Jongin, right now, you are supposed to be Kai, the stripper extrodinaire. Kai can't be seen moping at the bar. Go do some hip s on stage or something."

Jongin glared at Baekhyun.

"At least I've come to the terms that I'm gay. You're so deep in denial that they would have to get rid of all the water in egypt to get you out."

Baekhyun stared at Jongin with a look of pity that one would give to a childish little boy.

"Sweetie, I'm not gay. I'm pretty sure that I like girls. are my life." He finished with extra stress on life.

"And I'm the dictator of north korea."

"With your name, it wouldn't be a stretch to assume that."

Jongin gasped and clutched at his chest.

"That's low. You're terrible, Baekhyun."

Baekhyun gently swiped his bangs aside with his pinky, the light strands of hair dancing through the air.

"I try."

Jongin groaned.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Fine. Kyungsoo is probably ignoring you because the first time you guys met, you ended up ing him. After that, all you guys basically do is . Maybe he actually wants to be wooed and not just treated like all you want from him is ?"

Jongin looked at Baekhyun with teary eyes. "But I really like him, Baekhyun. I really, really like him."

Baekhyun sighed. "Then go do your ing job, get some money, and take him out on a date. How hard was that?"

Jongin blinked rapidly, his eyelashes fluttering.

"Oh."

Baekhyun adopted a deeper tone of voice, mockingly repeating Jongin, "Yeah. Oh."

Jongin took one last sip of his soft drink (because Baekhyun knew he was a minor and couldn't drink but then Jongin was also a stripper so Jongin thought it was stupid and kind of defeated the purpose) and stood up.

Kai walked to the stage, the perfected smirk glued on his face.

 

Luhan nervously walked towards the entrance of soda.

Behind him, Minseok rolled his eyes and helped him forward with a hard slap on the .

Luhan let out a yowl of pain and stumbled right into the door.

Minseok muttered an unsympathetic "oops?" and opened the door, pushing Luhan through.

Kyungsoo stared at them with wide, judging eyes. (or was that how he always looked?)

"Um. Kris is not in the mood for loud noises today, so if you could just keep it on the down low-"

Minseok looked around in confusion. "Kris isn't even here today."

Kyungsoo frantically shook his head and motioned at the nailed down door of consultation room #1.

Minseok's eyes flickered as if he wasn't sure to be surprised or concerned but landed on pure, unadulterated glee.

Luhan was too busy sending looks of concern at Sehun, who was slumped over in his stool with Yixing calmly drawing unicorns on his back with his finger.

Remembering what he was supposed to be doing, Minseok gave Luhan a little nudge towards Sehun, while Yixing gave Sehun a huge shove, sending him and his stool right into Luhan's midsection.

Luhan and Sehun and the stool were in a huge tangle of limbs and metal on the floor.

Luhan winced in pain, whimpering a little as he tried to remove one of the legs (whether it was Sehun's or the stool's, he wasn't sure) from his kidneys.

Sehun groaned and attempted to get up, but stopped once he realized that he was crushing Luhan with his hands.

Yixing whistled happily walked to the back of the room and murmured,"Well, better get the jaws of life out."

Sehun, Luhan, and Kyungsoo's eyes widened in panic.

Minseok sprinted towards the cabinet that Yixing was heading for, shielding the door with his life.

"No, Zhang Yixing, you are not getting near the cabinet or the jaws of life. Ever again."

Yixing looked mildly surprised.

"How are we going to get them untangled? I'm prettty sure the stool is going up Sehun's ."

Sehun squeaked as he felt his and realized, indeed, there was something metal uncomfortably close to his .

Minseok stared at Sehun with facination. 

"By god, would you look at that. The metaphorical stick we could never reach is finally out of Sehun's ."

Sehun glared at Minseok, his eyes beaming out invisible rays of hate.

While Minseok was distracted, Yixing reached behind him with lightning speed and pulled out the hydraulic rescue tool.

Luhan and Sehun quivered in terror as Yixing moved towards them.

"Don't worry, I am perfectly qualified to use these."

"Yixing, sweetheart, you couldn't tie your shoes until the first year of high school."

"Shoelaces are ing difficult, okay? This is a piece of cake."

Luhan looked up at Sehun, who was slowly turning an unhealthy gray color.

"If we don't get out of this alive, I've always wanted to do this."

Luhan strained his neck to kiss Sehun.

He closed his eyes, but never made contact.

Sehun looked down at Luhan.

"Hyung, what are you doing?"

Alas, there were a few centimeters of space between Luhan and Sehun's lips.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and walked over.

Giving Sehun a firm smack on the back of his head, Sehun's mouth was crushed down onto Luhan's.

Both of them groaned in pain, but the pain was quickly forgotten as Yixing lowered the jaws.

Sehun squeezed his eyes shut.

Snip.

The stool fell apart with one cut, and Luhan and Sehun sprang up, brushing themselves off awkwardly.

Sehun rubbed the back of his neck.

"So that just happened."

Luhan nodded awkwardly. 

"Yeah."

Minseok rolled his eyes as he took in the scene before him.

"Jesus christ."

Kyungsoo shook his head slowly.

"Luhan likes Sehun and Sehun likes Luhan. Is that so ing hard to understand?" He cried, flailing his eyes.

Sehun and Luhan both turned an unslightly shade of red.

Sehun looked at the ground and softly said,"Do you want to go out on a date with me?"

Luhan nodded his head and smiled.

Minseok slumped against the table and grumbled,"Thank god."

Yixing nodded serenly.

"I know that feel."