Kris freaks out and Baekhyun talks to Chanyeol (part 2)

The Dating Agency

After a while of sobbing into Chanyeol's shirt, Baekhyun found himself stumbling home with Chanyeol nervously walking behind him.

"Are you sure you don't need a ride? I mean, you can't walk straight and you're about to run into-"

Chanyeol winced as Baekhyun slammed into the metal pole.

Baekhyun smiled dazedly at Chanyeol, a bright red mark marring his otherwise perfect face.

"S'fine. Imma jus' take a little nap..." Baekhyun trailed off, pitching forward.

Chanyeol barely managed to catch him before Baekhyun smashes into the cold concrete.

Their breaths come out in white puffs in the frigid air.

Chanyeol chatters, "It's so cold, even if it is just fall, and you're not even wearing a jacket. You're wearing a thin t-shirt, you're going to freeze."

Baekhyun clings to his front like a baby koala.

"Almos' there. Jus' need to.."

Chanyeol shushes him and pats his head awkwardly.

Taking off his own jacket, Chanyeol wraps it snugly around Baekhyun's shoulders and torso, bundling him up like an overgrown baby.

Baekhyun sighs happily, slumping against Chanyeol's chest.

"You're comfy. I think I'm gon' sleep here. Goodnight."

"Wait wait wait, where do you live?" Chanyeol frantically shakes Baekhyun, but Baekhyun just wrinkles his nose, burrows deeper into Chanyeol's chest, and lets out a little purr-snore.

Although Chanyeol can't deny that he doesn't hate this situation, he's not sure of what to do.

His roommate might not approve of him bringing home a stranger, even if Chanyeol does know him on some level.

In the end, he brings Baekhyun home with him, carrying him princess-style on the subway and getting many, many weird looks.

He explains it all with a single bring-the-imaginary-glass-up motion.

Jongdae raises an eyebrow. "Who's your little buddy there?"

Chanyeol rolls his eyes. "It's not like you're any bigger."

Jongdae puffs up his chest. "I'm almost 179 centimeters, okay?"

Chanyeol smiles gleefully at Jongdae. "185, mutha-"

Baekhyun lets out a whine, shifting in Chanyeol's arms.

They both freeze at the sudden noise.

Soothingly rocking him back and forth, Chanyeol successfully lulls him back to sleep.

Jongdae smirked and shakes his head back and forth, mockingly acting reproachful.

"You are so whipped. Bro, you don't even know him that well- hell, do you even know him- but you. are. so. whipped."

Chanyeol gives Jongdae a furious glare.

"Shut up, don't wake him."

Jongdae singsongs,"Whipped~" as he skips away, all sunshine and rainbows.

Chanyeol ignores him and takes the sleeping beauty to his room.

Changing quickly into a tank top and loose sweatpants, he focuses on Baekhyun, who is sleeping peacefully on his mattress (Jongdae chopped his bed a while back because it was too squeaky or some equally crappy excuse like that. They both know that Jongdae probably broke the bed during one of his random s because Jongdae can't commit to anything).

Those jeans look awfully uncomfortable, he decides.

Shrugging them off of him, Chanyeol slips on a pair of his sweatpants and shirt onto Baekhyun and stifles a laugh.

Baekhyun looks incredibly cute, so small and fragile in his oversized clothes.

Pulling out another set of covers from his closet, Chanyeol settles for the floor.

He wakes up at some ungodly hour because of a unexpected weight on his chest.

Apparently Baekhyun, on the quest for a source of heat, made his way over during the night.

Picking him up, Chanyeol gingerly sets him back onto the mattress.

Chanyeol pulls the covers over Baekhyun and starts to leave when a slender hand sneaks out and pulls on the back of his shirt.

Baekhyun, somehow still sleeping, tugs Chanyeol back and attaches himself to his chest again.

Smiling gently at Baekhyun, Chanyeol curls his body protectively around Baekhyun's thin body, keeping him warm.

Baekhyun softly rubs his head against Chanyeol, releasing another sound of content from his throat.

Chanyeol is practically squealing, but somehow, he gets himself to calm down and go back to sleep.

He wakes back up when he hears a shrill scream.

"WHO ARE YOU, WHERE AM I, WHY AM I HERE AND WHAT SMELLS SO GODDAMN DELICIOUS."

Jongdae sticks his head in and flashes a frying pan full of bacon.

"You want some?"

 

After promises of free bacon, Baekhyun grudgingly sits down at the small breakfast nook area.

He cautiously pokes the bacon and scarfs it down.

Jongdae inhales his coffee and bacon while Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun apprehensively.

Baekhyun sets down his fork with a dainty clink and squints at Chanyeol.

"Wait, aren't you the coffee and eyes guy?"

Chanyeol breaks into a smile. "Yup, that's me!"

Jongdae chuckles,"Calm down, Raven."

Chanyeol sends a deadly glare over in his direction.

Baekhyun rubs his temples and groans,"What happened last night? Please tell me I didn't do anything weird."

Shaking his head vigorously, Chanyeol answers,"No, not at all. You just passed out and I took you back home with me because you didn't tell me where you lived."

"That's all that happened." Jongdae snickers.

Baekhyun eyes Jongdae suspiciously.

"Why was I on your bed?"

"Mattress." Chanyeol ruefully corrects him.

"Whatever. Answer."

Chanyeol sighs,"Because you got cold or something and came over to me and when I tried to put you back on, you made me stay."

Baekhyun blinks. "I don't remember anything."

"You were pretty drunk." Jongdae pipes up helpfully. "Wait, are you the guy that owns the dating agency-"

Baekhyun shoots up. "Oh , I have to get to work!" 

He runs out of the house, Chanyeol's pants hanging dangerously low on his hips.

Chanyeol's eyes are glued to Baekhyun's as he sprints out the door.

"-and the one that Chanyeol's crushing on?" Jongdae finishes quietly.

 

A/N: Thank you so much for subscribing and commenting! Comments really do help, and every time I gain a new subscriber, it makes my day.

Thank you guys so much~ I hope you enjoy this chapter.