I'm breakin down now (breakin breakin down down)

The Dating Agency

Bang.

Crunch.

Bang.

Crunch.

Bang.

Crunch.

Bang.

Kris grunted as he slammed against the door in vain (yet again), using his shoulder as an attempt to break free.

Tao looked up from the stash of saltine crackers he was currently eating.

"Give it up, Kris. He nailed the door good. It's not gonna open. Come, eat some crackers with me. It'll make you feel better."

Kris rolled his eyes and backed up to the opposite side of the room, where he had also shoved the chairs so he could run without tripping over obstacles.

He ran forwards once more, picking up speed and smashed his side against the door.

Bang.

Tao chose not to say anything and decided nosh on another cracker instead.

Crunch.

 

"Luhan."

Luhan dry sobbed, mumbling incoherent things as he looked around his freezer for some more ice cream.

The freezer's alarm beeped after 3 seconds of the door being held open.

Minseok sighed as the alarm started to go off more constantly.

"Luhan."

Luhan didn't answer and started shifting things around for the small tub of ice cream that had been long forgotten but recently unearthed.

"Luhannie, you're going to have to talk to him if you want this to work out."

Luhan smashed a bag of unknown things into the back of the freezer in response. He slammed the door closed.

"Luhan. What if someone else takes him? Just gather up some courage. Sehun's a sweet kid, kinda stupid, but that's beside the point. He's head over heels for you."

Sticking a spoon into his mouth, Luhan pried open the top of the ice cream.

"Aw, c'mon. What happened to that guy back in college that streaked the entire female population? Including the 103 year old librarian?"

Luhan cracked a small smile and laughed softly, a small puff of amusement escaping his mouth.

"I got charged with at least five counts indecent and involuntary manslaughter because the old hag went into a heart attack when she saw me. Luckily, she got to the hospital in time and Kris managed to pull some strings, so I'm not considered a offender at the school anymore."

Minseok grinned. "I remember that."

Luhan raised an eyebrow.

"Did you even go to our college?"

"No, but I went to the one a few towns over. Don't you remember that one time we met before working at soda?"

It was the last soccer game for the season. 

Minseok was on the home team and Luhan was on the away team.

Minseok was playing defense while Luhan was playing offense.

Luhan dodged the opposing player and was in front of Minseok.

Minseok charged at him, attempting to stop Luhan's progress and send the ball down the field, where Minho was waiting eagerly.

Luhan started to do a tricky maneuver to avoid him, but stopped.

"Oh my god. Baozi!" He squealed.

Minseok froze like a deer in headlights in front of the delicate looking boy.

"Um, excuse me?"

Luhan forgot about the ball altogether and jumped on him, pinching his cheeks with all he had.

His hot breath went directly into Minseok's ear as he whispered,"You're so cute, like a baozi. Call me."

Luhan jumped off and stole the ball back, making a goal right as the game ended a gew seconds later.

The away team won the game.

Minseok blinked in confusion, scratching his sweaty hair as they all lined up to shake hands. "What the hell."

Minseok laughed. "You tried to hit on me."

Luhan shuddered. "And what a terrible mistake that was."

Minseok made an expression of mock hurt and tossed his head back.

"I'm a hell of a catch, you know."

Luhan broke into a loud, raucous bout of laughter, the melting ice cream forgotten.

Minseok jumped for the opportunity.

"And you are too. You really like Sehun, and I want you to be happy, Luhan."

Luhan frowned, reaching for the ice cream.

Minseok gave Luhan a look of are-you-ing-really-doing-this-again and stared at Luhan with big eyes.

Luhan groaned. "Oh, Minseok, don't do the thing."

Minseok made his eyes even bigger.

"You're doing the thing. You're doing the THING."

"What thing?" Minseok tilted his head to the side, his bottom lip starting to slide out.

"You know what you're doing. Don't do this-"

His cheeks slowly puffed out.

"-YOU'RE DOING THE BAOZI THING YOU PIECE OF PERFECT LITTLE ."

Minseok's bottom lip started to quiver.

"Fine. Fine. I'll go talk to him. Stop doing the thing. Bastard." 

Luhan got up.

Minseok smiled brightly. "I try. Oh, and before you go-"

Luhan looked back expectantly.

"-you might wanna shower. And brush your teeth."

"Anything else you want to add?" Luhan put his hand on his hip and cocked his head.

"Pants are a good idea. Just saying."

Luhan saluted Minseok and turned around, pulling down his boxers and giving Minseok a front row seat to a view of his .  

He cackled and jogged to his bathroom.

Minseok rolled his eyes, opened his phone, and dialed Yixing.

He whispered,"Laynicorn, do you read me?"

"Loud and clear."

"The deer is on the move and the mom has been shot. Pretty pretty princess is a go."

"Good. Phase two, beauty and the intern, starts now."