Welcome party for Kyungsoo

The Dating Agency

Luhan glanced over at Kyungsoo, who was busily scanning old files into his computer and answering calls (in other words, actually doing his work).

Kyungsoo got up and walked over to consultation room #2, which was the impromptu break room, to take his usual scheduled 5 minute coffee break.

"Psst. Yixing."

Yixing looked up, an amused look already on his face as if he knew what Luhan was thinking.

"We should have a-"

"Welcome party for Kyungsoo?"

Luhan stared at Yixing with a look of awe.

"How'd you know what I was going to say?"

"Don't doubt the power of the unicorn horn." Yixing said with a completely straight face on.

Luhan paused. 

"Wait, why am I telling you this? You barely remember what you ate for snack 10 minutes ago."

Yixing started to argue that, but stopped when he looked up at the ceiling, a look of deep concentration on his face.

"I... I ate some chips, right?

"Wrong, you had some gummies in the shape of fairy princesses and sparkles." Luhan smirked.

"Right." Yixing smiled, the dimple in his cheek appearing.

Luhan rolled his eyes.

"Don't bull me, we both know that you had no idea what you ate."

Yixing deflated a little.

"Go talk to Baekhyun or some other worker or that stripper that Kyungsoo hooked up with the other day for party planning. I'm obviously not qualified."

Luhan chose to ignore the sarcasm and walked over to Kris.

Kris lifted his head up from his desk.

"Can I help you?"

"Yes-"

"Don't care. Go away."

Luhan easily pulled the chair out from under Kris, sending him to the floor.

"Don't get your in a twist, Kevin. I just need help with a party to welcome Kyungsoo to soda."

Kris groaned.

"Go talk to Baekhyun for that. Baekhyun's the boss."

Baekhyun sent him to Xiumin, excusing himself by saying,"I'm busy with bills and . I'll bring chips, though."

Xiumin refused to talk to anyone or come out from under his desk.

Luhan obviously couldn't ask Sehun, so he ended up going back to Yixing.

"Please help me plan, Yixing. Buing buing?"

Yixing's eyes widened in terror.

"Goddamn that is horrifying, never do it again."

Sehun chirped,"I think that it was cute."

Yixing waved his hand in Sehun's general direction.

"No one cares for what you have to say."

Sehun turned back around and pouted.

Yixing looked up at Luhan and sighed.

"Just use your house-"

Luhan shook his head frantically.

"-or find someone who is willing to lend you their house, buy a cake from walmart and bring a ton of booze. It's not that hard."

"But I want the welcoming party to be nice, not like mine." Luhan shuddered, thinking about what had happened.

Yixing chuckled,"You hooked up with the delivery service guy and made out with the intern not even five minutes afterwards."

Kris coughed a poorly concealed "".

 "It was nice." Sehun piped up

Yixing waved again, motioning for Sehun to do something else other than eavesdropping.

Sehun huffed and walked into the break room.

Luhan sniffed,"I'll let you know it was not a hook up. You don't know what happened-"

"Sure I don't, Luhan. Sure I don't."

Luhan frowned.

"Don't patronize me."

Kyungsoo and Sehun walked back out and Luhan scrambled to get back to his seat, knocking over the lamp and banging his knee on the table.

Yixing whispered-yelled,"Sure" to Luhan.

Luhan glared back, and Kyungsoo stared at them both, throughly confused.

Smiling, Luhan said,"Don't worry your pretty little head about it."

Sehun asked,"Is my head pretty too?"

Yixing absentmindedly motioned for Sehun to sit back down on his stool as he murmured,"No one cares if it is or not."

Sehun sat down dramatically, complete with some loud sighs and hair tossing, a scowl forming on his lips.

Luhan smiled at Sehun, his eyes crinkling with amusement.

A thump was heard as Sehun fell off the stool.