Minseok taps in (and Kyungsoo taps a certain other somebody) (part 1)

The Dating Agency

"I, Zhang Yixing, am passing on the Kris baton to you."

"Wait w-"

Yixing slammed the door, escaping as quickly as he could for his date.

Minseok sighed and started up his computer, searching for things that would cheer people up.

After looking through bing (why he chose bing first was still a mystery) and google, Minseok found the perfect thing for Kris.

"This will definitely help." Minseok decided, clicking on the ad with a press of his mouse.

The ad read: ARE YOU A HEARTBROKEN, LONELY MOTHERER? COME WHINE ABOUT IT WITH OTHERS.

Support groups are so nice, Minseok thought.

He wondered aloud,"Maybe  we should bring Sehun along? Lispy high school boys are bound to be al with unrequited love, right?"

Kris lifted his head from his crossed arms.

"Bring him where and wha?"

"Nevermind. I need a favor, Kris. Will you take me downtown?"

Kris deeply regrets his decisions.

There was time that he went shopping with Tao, and he cleaned out his wallet within 30 seconds.

There was also the time that he pissed off Baekhyun in college and Baekhyun reciprocated by destroying his precious bb creams and other facial things, drawing on his with permanent marker, and replacing his covers with random sheets off the street that smelled like dog piss and beer. (Kris shudders everytime he thinks back to his college era. They were dark, dark days)

In fact, he probably makes at least one bad decision a day.

And by allowing himself to be pushed around by his douchebag friends, it's no wonder he gets himself into all kinds of weird situations.

Kris decides that letting Minseok convince him into going to an extremely sketchy looking building was by far one of the worst decisions he had ever made.

A slightly high pitched voice rang out,"My name is Jongdae and you are here because your friends most likely wanted to ship your off. You are lonely motherers, and that probably won't change for a while. Who wants to talk first?"

 

Kai wasn’t sure what happened, but after he managed to escape an extremely scary (but hot) ranting giant named Kevin or Chris or something, he ran directly into an angel.

Okay, maybe he was exaggerating a little, but he was definitely one of the cutest he had even seen at the bar.

“Hey cutie, what’s your name?”

Inside, Kai winced at the immensity of the sleaziness that oozed from that single line.

Luckily, the man blushed and didn’t push it.

“My name is Kyungsoo.”

“Nice to meet you, Kyungsoo. My name is Jongin-”

Kai didn’t normally give out his real name to random strangers. He was an attractive male stripper professional dancer after all, and there have been many creepy stalker-esque people that have tried to hit on him.

However, something about Kyungsoo felt... different.

He wasn’t quite able to put his finger on it, but Kyungsoo was special.

It made his chest thump uncontrollably, to the point where it was almost painful, yet it was completely exhilarating.

“- and I would like the honor of buying you a drink.”

Kyungsoo woke up in an unfamiliar room, unable to remember anything from the night before after that point.

He rolled over, right into Jongin.

Jongin, already awake and had obviously been looking at Kyungsoo for a while, smiled.

“Good morning, Kyungsoo.”

Kyungsoo turned a darker red.

“Do I have something on my face or something? You’re staring.”

Jongin blushed.

“How could I not stare at such a beauty?”

Kyungsoo’s eyes changed.

“You probably say that to everyone. Sorry, but I’m not that easy.”

Chuckling, Jongin replied,”You just slept with me.”

Kyungsoo sputtered a childish well-your-mom-was-easier line, jumped out of bed, remembered that he was not clothed, and with as much dignity as possible, walked over to the nightstand and picked his boxers off the lamp.

Slipping them on, he leaned over to pick up his jeans.

He could feel Jongin's gaze practically burning through his .

Straightening up as soon as possible, he examined the room in a quest to find his shirt.

Unable to find it, his eyes whizzed over the walls, hoping that maybe, just maybe, his shirt was mysteriously hanging off the walls.

He looked at the clock on the wall.

10:00.

Kyungsoo took a double take.

10:00.

", Baekhyun's gonna kill me!" Kyungsoo hissed and ran out.

Jongin touched his unnaturally lumpy pillow and smiled when he he pulled Kyungsoo's shirt from underneath.

Sniffing Kyungsoo's scent, he sighed sadly, "All he left behind was this shirt and his first name."

He felt something poking his cheek.

Looking at the tag, he read: If found, please return to Do Kyungsoo @ SODA.

"Do Kyungsoo." He mused. "Who are you?"

A/N: I haven't edited this because I've been a little busy with a job so hopefully it's okay because i can't english 

I hope you enjoy~ Please comment and subscribe!