Jongdae puts his psych degree to use (not really)

The Dating Agency

Yixing blinked as Kyungsoo triumphantly sprinted into the building.

"I made it." He announced proudly, sitting at his desk.

Sehun coughed awkwardly, motioning at Kyungsoo's surprisingly fit torso.

Luhan rolled his eyes.  

"Put on a goddamn shirt." Luhan hissed. "Baekhyun is already all weird for some reason, and we don't need a shirtless Kyungsoo to him up anymore."

Kyungsoo fidgeted, at his waistband.

"I would, but I don't have a shirt."

Kyungsoo staggered backwards, wildly swiping at the air to grab the shirt before it collided with his face.

Baekhyun stomped out of his office.

"WHERE ARE KRIS AND MINSEOK FOR 'S SAKE?"

 

Kris silently cursed at the world as Jongdae got them all to sit in a circle.

"My name is Jongdae. I am here to help. Let's start off by stating your name, ual orientation, and why you're here."

He pointed at a random person and motioned for them to start.

"Jessica, straight, and because everyone is apparently scared of my face."

She shot them all a deadly glare.

Jongdae nodded slowly, thoughfully his chin.

"I can certainly see why. NEXT!"

"Henry, gay, and I'm here because my boyfriend broke up with me and I was like, why the hell not. Might as well come."

Jongdae wiped away an imaginary tear. "How touching and gratifying. Thank you for coming."

"Amber, plant, and moral support."

"Plant?" Henry asked, sending her a weird look.

Amber shrugged.

"Thought I explained it to you yesterday. Look, bro, I'm aual. Don't really like anyone, just kinda float."

A cute looking boy was next, but he didn't say anything until the taller boy next to him poked his side.

"Ilhoon, gay, and because I have horrible ing friends."

"AMEN." The entire circle chorused.

Kris raised his hand.

Jongdae called on him.

"What's your name?"

"Kris, and what qualifications do you have to be doing this?"

"Absolutely none." Jongdae beamed.

When everyone started getting up, Jongdae quickly shouted,"I'M JUST KIDDING I HAVE A PSYCH DEGREE."

Most of the people still left, leaving only Kris and Minseok.

Kris was planning on leaving when Minseok urgently pulled him back down.

Kris gave Minseok a glare, sending chills down Minseok's back.

Minseok quickly whispered,"Just help me with this."

Kris kept staring at Minseok with an icy look, rivaling Jessica's stare.

Minseok's lower lip slid out and his cheeks slowly puffed up until he was in full-on baozi mode.

And what baozi wants, baozi gets.

Kris sat back down with a reluctant growl of frustration.

"ing baozi."

Jongdae looked sadly at the empty room, but perked up when he saw the two sitting on the floor.

"OH THANK GOD I LOVE YOU GUYS YOU HAVE NOW IDEA HOW BADLY I NEED THIS JOB."

He pulled them into a tight hug.

Letting out a startled squeak, Minseok melted into Jongdae's embrace while Kris grunted agitatedly.

Jongdae released them.

"What's your name?" He asked, motioning at Minseok.

"Please love me." Minseok sighed dreamily.

"Nice to meet you, please love me. Was your mom a desperate woman?"

Kris smirked and affectionately not-so-gently backhanded Minseok, effectively snapping him out of it.

Minseok turned a deep shade of red.

"I mean my n-name is Minseok, Kim Minseok."

"My name is Jongdae. I live with Park Chanyeol, do you know who that is?"

Kris nodded.

"Yeah, we do. He's the creepy looking one that's in love with Baekhyun, right?"

Jongdae nodded back. "Yep. That's him."

Minseok smiled darkly.

"Shall we do some meddling?"

Jongdae threw an arm around Minseok, not noticing Minseok's sadistic aura disappear in an instant as he practically broke down next to him.

"I think we're going to be really good friends."

Minseok decided to pass the Kris baton onto Sehun.

He had his own love life to deal with now, after all.

 

A/N: AGAIN, not edited. Sorry for any obnoxious spelling/grammar mistakes