Cosmetics shopping with Kris and Baekhyun (ft. Sehun the intern)

The Dating Agency

Sehun sobbed inwardly.

He didn't ask to be taken along.

He had actually had begged not to come.

Somehow, he was roped into this hell, hell being Baekhyun and Kris in a cosmetics store.

Kris rubbed his chin as he glanced down the aisle of facial creams, picking up one box after another.

Baekhyun held the eyeliner up to the light, checking out every little detail.

Now, this would be completely okay, but they had been here for at least an hour, and Sehun was hungry.

He was a ing growing boy with hunger pangs of an african orphan.

Baekhyun refused to budge from the spot, and Sehun wasn't the only one getting irritated.

"Excuuuuuuuuuuse me," an angry pagent mother bellowed. "We need look at the eyeliners, so would you get out of the way?"

Baekhyun smiled and moved over- a centimeter.

Sehun smacked his head onto the wall near the blushes.

Why, he cursed in his head. Why was Baekhyun ing like this, why wouldn't he move over for just a second, why was the mother's nostrils getting to the size where a watermelon could fit easily.

Kris looked amused as he continued to lift up more containers, trying to find the perfect bb cream.

The mother (of a very bored looking 5 year old brat)'s eyes narrowed and her nostrils flared even more.

Sehun looked on in disgusted admiration.

"Look, move out of the ing way. We need to get to the makeup and we're going to run late for her pagent. She's a star!"

Baekhyun glanced over at the girl, his eyes flicking over the rolls coming out of her tank top.

"You mean she's a big ball of gas that will eventually get so big that she'll die?"

Kris snorted discreetly into his hand.

The mother also snorted, but in a way that made a rhinoceros (or a hippo, same concept) look elegant.

"Just get. out. of. the. way. Why do you even need eyeliner? Your eyes are so small, makeup can't really help with that, sweetie." She cooed condescendingly.

Baekhyun smiled back, his lips pressed together tightly.

"At least there's some hope because my eyes aren't covered up with fat rolls."

The pagent mom gasped, slapping her chest dramatically.

Sehun winced, knowing that he would now be here for at least another hour.

"Can I just... go to the food court? Please?" He asked weakly, motioning at the wonderland of food in front of the store.

"I wanna go too." The little girl whined.

"No." Baekhyun and the mom barked at the same time.

Baekhyun glared, his eyes smoldering with the last bit of his old eyeliner.

He scooted over a little more, still making eye contact.

The mom's squinty eyes glared back.

He grabbed the last liquid glitter eyeliner on the shelf, just as the mom reached for it.

"We need that."

"Sorry not sorry. Better luck next time."

They locked eyes in another staring contest.

She moved first, shoving Baekhyun to the side with her immense bulk.

Kris quickly picked Baekhyun off the ground.

"You okay?"

Baekhyun smiled.

"Yeah."

"Good, because you were going to pay for all of this."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"And here I thought you were actually caring about me."

Kris grinned, his lips stretching from cheek to cheek like some grotesque clown statue.

"Oh, you obviously bumped your head. When have I ever cared?"

Kris patted Baekhyun's hair, letting him know that he wasn't serious but there was a woman charging straight at them so Baekhyun should probably get the up.

Fraternity days had led them to develop a system of pats.

They had a variety of pats, ranging from bro, it's okay to GET OUT OF MY BED YOU DISGUSTING LIKE HOW ABOUT NO.

Baekhyun nodded, his eyes crinkling as slid over to the side.

"You remember that one?"

Kris frowned.

"Only because we had to use that one wayyy too many times."

He squealed as the mom attempted to grab the eyeliner again, her attempt being her rushing at him like 500 pound defense.

Sehun let out a grunt as the brunt of the blow landed on the gangly intern, completely knocking the air out of him.

Baekhyun quickly ran to the register, the eyeliner safe in his hands.

The mom grabbed his foot and pulled him back, like a monster dragging it's prey in.

He slammed his foot into her face and made it up to register, practically shoving his money and eyeliner at the cashier.

The bewildered worker, Sehun mused as he stared at his nametag from the floor, was named Junhong. Poor, poor Junhong. Actually, now that Sehun took a closer look at his face, he looked rather bored, as if this was a completely normal thing.

The mom stormed out with the girl over her shoulder like a sack of fat, the bell angrily dinging as she left.

Junhong stared at him, a slight smile tugging on his lips.

"We have ice in the back if you need it," He chuckled. "The last guy sure did."

Sehun waved him off, picking himself off the floor.

"M'good. Just gotta breathe. Need to take in a breat-"

Sehun fell back on the floor, clutching at his chest (which refused to let him breathe in because it was mostly likely smashed by the elephant mom).

Baekhyun looked over.

"Not again." Baekhyun groaned.

Kris sighed. "You don't even use glitter eyeliner."

Baekhyun stubbornly glared at Kris. "I like to experiment."

Kris rolled his eyes and grumbled,"Luhan's gonna kill us."

As he fully lost conscious, Sehun wondered vaguely why Luhan would kill the two and why on earth he would care.

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter. Also, it hit me that I should also tell you guys that I have another account called erasingscribbles. I made it because there was already so much stories on this account, I started to put some one the other account. Check it out if you have the time! Thanks for commenting and subscribing~