Lord of the Agency (Pt. 2)

The Dating Agency

Kris patted Minseok's back.

"It's a good thing you managed to hold it in."

Minseok didn't answer, his face scrunched up in ferocious concentration.

"Just a few more minutes and you can go home to let it all out." Kyungsoo chirped.

Luhan scampered to the front and slammed his body dramatically against the door.

"NO ONE LEAVES," He shouted, his nose crinkled (really really adorably, Sehun thought to himself) and his eyes in a narrow squint.

Minseok screeched,"What?! Since when did YOU control who goes in and out?"

Luhan snapped his fingers and Sehun dutifully handed him the plunger he had scrounged out of the depths of the bathroom closet.

He deftly spun in his hand and curled a finger at Minseok, motioning for him to escape if he dared.

"Try me."

Minseok eyed the mysterious crusty brown spots on the plunger, shook his head, and sat down with a floompf.

Kyungsoo offered a sympathetic glance at Minseok.

Luhan caught the exchange of stares and glared at Kyungsoo.

"Encouraging rebellion, are we?" Luhan snarled.

Junmyeon leaned over to Yixing and whispered,"What is Luhan even talking about? I don't understand anything he says."

Yixing simply chuckled and patted Junmyeon's head. "You don't want to understand Luhan. Trust me."

Junmyeon furrowed his eyebrows and said,"But Sehun seems to understand him just fine."

Yixing looked into Junmyeon's eyes and hissed,"Oh Sehun is the love child of the devil and an emotionless rock."

"What? He's just a kid, don't-"

Sehun managed to make Junmyeon feel awkward without even changing his facial expression as he gazed in his direction.

Junmyeon quickly stopped talking.

 

"I'm huuuuuungry." Sehun whined as he flailed his limbs around.

Kris lazily positioned his hands into a haphazard stance and yelled,"In the name of the moon goddess, I command you to shut the hell up."

"That's not how it goes." Sehun pouted.

Kyungsoo growled,"We're all hungry, and it's your boyfriend that is keeping us captive."

"Point taken."

A few moments later, Sehun whimpered," I'm still hungry."

Everyone chorused exasperatedly.

"SHUT THE HELL UP." 

 

Minseok sat up.

"That's it. I'm getting out of here. I'm hungry, I need to piss, and I want to go home."

He started walking towards the door.

Kyungsoo followed him.

Luhan narrowed his eyes.

 

Chanyeol checked the time and date on his phone.

Time to go check up on Baekhyun's agency, Chanyeol thought.

He bounced over, humming a tune under his breath.

As he approached the door, he saw broken glass on the floor.

Chanyeol blinked and coughed at the foul odor in the air.

Junmyeon, Yixing, Kris, Luhan, and Sehun were nowhere in sight.

"What happened?"

Minseok looked up from the wet floor with a tearstained face and a suspicious stain on the front of his pants.

Chanyeol eyed the the few centimeters of yellow liquid that had made it into a water bottle.

"I did... what I had to do... to survive." 

His voice cracked on the last word.

Chanyeol nodded and slowly walked towards Kyungsoo, who was bent over the table.

"Kyungsoo, buddy, you okay?"

Kyungsoo didn't respond.

Chanyeol gently poked Kyungsoo on the back and Kyungsoo flopped limply on the floor.

Chanyeol roughly his hand through his hair and mumbled,"Baekhyun is going to kill me."

 

A/N: unedited.

I know, it's been a long time T^T

I'm really sorry, but I've been super busy and I got hit with a huge writers block.

It's a crappy chapter, and I'll try to make it up to you guys as soon as I can.