Stalking with Junmyeon and Luhan/ Tao takes matters into his own hands

The Dating Agency

"What is all of this?"

Junmyeon stared at the massive amounts of things that would probably be considered illegal.

Sehun lovingly the small cameras, recording devices, ear pieces, and other similar things.

Kris guffawed at Junmyeon's dumbfounded expression.

Minseok quickly explained,"Sehun is our tech guy. He's freakishly good at technology, but personally, I think that all the video games got to his head."

Luhan smiled fondly at Sehun. "He's kind of a genius."

"He's an intern." Yixing scoffed.

Luhan shrugged.

Baekhyun walked over to Junmyeon and slapped his shoulder.

Everyone winced at the cracking noise Junmyeon's skin made when Baekhyun's hand came into contact with his shoulder.

Junmyeon seemed relatively unfazed.

"You ready?"

Junmyeon replied,"As ready as I'll ever be."

"You'll go with Luhan," Baekhyun decided.

Kris raised his hand. "Why can't I go this time?"

Luhan sweetly smiled and fired back,"Because you are as graceful as an elephant in stiletto heels and we only use you when we need someone to be scared away."

Kris pouted.

The rest of the agency, except for Yixing who was all too familiar with the sight, recoiled in horror.

Sehun gave Luhan the supplies (along with a sloppy kiss and a warning to Junmyeon that Sehun will chop off his if he tried anything with Luhan) and the two set off.

Luhan looked through some files and commented,"They set up a meeting so we can see how they interact."

Junmyeon nodded. "Where are we headed?"

"Dongwoo works at a library and Jinyoung works at a veternarian clinic along with another worker by the name of Gong Chansik?"

Luhan stopped and chuckled. "Chansik."

Junmyeon was confused. "Wait, so where are we going?"

Luhan rolled his eyes. "Obviously to the library, where it's the most appropriate since Dongwoo doesn't have any pets and one can't just go to a veternarian without a pet. Get with it already."

Luhan patted Junmyeon's back comfortingly a few seconds later.

"I won't be so harsh, you're a newbie and haven't had time to read up on everything."

Luhan trotted at a faster pace, waving down a taxi.

As they entered the library, Luhan quickly guided him to an abandoned aisle and grabbed a book to cover up their faces with.

"Do you see Dongwoo?" He murmured, pointing out the tall man, who was busily scanning books.

Luhan gave a curt nod. "Junmyeon, tell me what you can observe about him."

After a few moments of staring and hiding their faces, Junmyeon replied,"He's a strictish man that really loves books. An upholder of justice?"

Luhan slammed his face into the books. 

"Wow. I think you're worse than Yixing in observing."

Dongwoo looked up with a scowl on his face at the loud noise.

Luhan quickly ducked, leaving poor Junmyeon as the scapegoat.

Dongwoo brought a finger to his lips and hissed,"Shhhhhh."

Junmyeon paled and nodded.

Luhan, from his squatting position, murmured,"We need to get closer. Here."

He grabbed a random book and without further ado, ripped out several pages.

Junmyeon looked like he was about to have a heart attack.

"What are you doing?"

Luhan handed the injured book to Junmyeon and sent him forward with a solid slap on the back.

He saluted him and scampered away.

Junmyeon haltingly walked forward and shoved the book in front of Dongwoo's face.

Dongwoo looked back as if he had just shanked a puppy and put its dying body in front of him.

Junmyeon stared down and stammered,"N-No, I-I didn't rip out the pages, I swear it was like this when I found it."

Dongwoo held his hand out for a library card, expectantly staring up and wiggling his fingers.

Nervously adjusting his collar, Junmyeon suddenly shouted,"I don't have a library card because I'm new! Yes, I'm new here, and this is the first time I've been to a library. EVER."

Dongwoo hesitantly gave Junmyeon an application with a judging look on his face and continued to scan books.

Junmyeon practically sprinted away and glared at Luhan, who was flittering around the entrance.

"Good job. I got some intel and . We can go!"

Junmyeon rolled his eyes and followed Luhan outside.

 

Kyungsoo walked into the agency and walked back out.

Baekhyun chased him down and forced him to enter.

Kyungsoo spat and hissed, clawing at the door as Baekhyun pulled him in, tsking,"Don't be such a drama king."

Blatantly pointing at Jongin, Kyungsoo muttered,"I will not work with or anywhere near him."

Minseok patted Kyungsoo firmly on the back and placidly replied,"Get over it."

Kyungsoo stared back, wounded by his words. "You were the only one. Et tu, Brute?"

Yixing rolled his eyes. "You get used to it."

Tao walked into the building, cheerily chewing and snapping some bubblegum.

Baekhyun looked surprised. "I thought you were mad at Kris?"

Tao smiled. "I am, but I still want my money's worth."

"You didn't pay us anything..." Minseok trailed off.

Tao hushed him and continued to smile, walking to the conference room while dragging Kris with him.

Yixing sighed. "I'll go get the first aid kit."

They listened for sounds of scuffling, but didn't hear anything.

Minseok paled. "Oh god, did Tao finally kill Kris? I mean, I wouldn't blame him, but did he?"

"Only one way to find out." Baekhyun said, pushing Yixing, who was holding the first aid kit, into the room and shutting the door.

Yixing walked out a few minutes later, along with Tao and Kris (miraculously unharmed).

"Nothing happened?" Jongin asked.

Everyone's heads whipped around and stared at Jongin.

"How long have you been there?" Yixing shrieked, holding his heart. "I think you just gave me a ing heart attack."

Jongin grumbled,"You guys told me to come and forgot about me. Thanks."

Baekhyun shrugged. "We try."

Minseok turned his attention back onto Kris.

"Nothing happened?"

Tao stuck out his tongue. "Did you guys think that I was going to kill him?"

Yixing nodded unabashedly.

Tao shook his head. "Nothing happened."

Kris nodded, his lips puckering together to blow out a pink bubble.

Pop.

 

A/N: Sorry for the wait! I was a little busy with school. I hope you enjoy it~ Please comment/subscribe ^^