Meddling 101 with your instructors Minseok and Jongdae and pole dancing lessons with Tao (pt.1)

The Dating Agency

Minseok put down his phone, ignoring the general chaos in the receptionist area, and strode purposely into Baekhyun's lair of doom and despair.

"Baekhyun, I am here to lift you out of your misery. You officially have permission to call me your savior."

Baekhyun lifted his head from his desk.

"What misery?" He said, giving a sad attempt at a smile.

"That was possibly one of the most half-assed attempts at smiling I have ever seen, Baekhyun."

Baekhyun sighed and nodded.

"I know."

"Now, why are you being like this? Could it possible have to do with Park Ch-"

"THOU SHALT NOT UTTER HIS NAME IN MY PRESENCE."

Minseok blinked.

"What happened?"

Baekhyun hemmed and hawed for a few moments before he grudgingly admitted, "I somehow ended up at his house and woke up in his bed- I mean, mattress."

Minseok shook his head admiringly.

"Damn, you move fast. I need some tips from you."

"But it was because I was drunk. I don't even like him! He's annoying, too tall, doesn't look like he has a good stamina, and he's not even that y. I like my men how I like my starbucks coffee spiked with vodka: hot, expensive, and in me until I can't remember my name."

The only things that Minseok heard was "I", "like him", "y" and "in me", and it sealed the deal.

Minseok dragged Baekhyun out without another word.

Checking his phone to find the location, Minseok agreed to meet Jongdae and Chanyeol at the coffee shop nearby.

"We're going to meet some friends. Play nice, okay?"

Baekhyun looked at Minseok with murder in his eyes when he saw Chanyeol and Chanyeol's roommate near the coffee shop.

"You did not." Baekhyun said in disbelief, helplessly throwing his head back, afraid to hear the answer.

"I'm afraid I did." Minseok answered smugly.

Baekhyun got up in an attempt to escape, dodging Minseok's hands, but ran directly into Chanyeol's chest.

Chanyeol let out a muffled oomph of pain, managing to stay upright with the help of Jongdae.

Jongdae peered around Chanyeol with curious eyes.

"Already having fun?"

Baekhyun glared at Jongdae, slowly planning his and Minseok's death.

 

Sehun pulled Jongin away from Kyungsoo, much to Kyungsoo's relief.

Jongin sent Sehun an irritated look.

"What do you want?"

"You have to help me now."

Jongin looked at Sehun with wide eyes. "When did I-"

"Don't even try that, Kim Jongin. I recorded the entire ing conversation so don't. even. try. it."

Jongin cursed,"Damn, you're good."

"No, it's just because I have to deal with you. Moving on, how exactly is this gonna work?"

"Well, do you know Tao?"

"Yeah."

"Tao is a part time wushu instructor. When he's not kicking , he's my dance coach. He'll teach you and I'll pull some strings."

Sehun smiled deviously.

"Nah, I'd prefer you get Tao and Kris together. That'll get Kris off my plate. Plus, I've always wanted to see the dragon face try to dance."

Jongin nodded slowly.

"This should be fun. Lemme just call Tao and give him a heads up."

30 minutes later, Kris found himself back at the gym.

"Why are we here? Because I swear to god, if it's another jazzercise class-"

Jongin quirked a brow.

"You went to a jazzercise class?"

Kris changed directions immediately, mentally screaming at his brain,"ABORT MISSION, AVERT THE CRISIS."

"No, I mean, why are we here?"

Jongin shrugged as Tao stepped out of the dance room.

"Hey- Jongin, when you said you had a friend that wanted to dance, I didn't think that it would be Kris."

Jongin stared at Tao dumbly.

"Who? You mean Kevin?"

"It's KRIS, you oversized child stripp-"

Tao quickly pulled them both into the room before there was a fight.

"Okay, well I guess I'll just teach you both Kai's new routine for this week, if that's okay with him."

Kai shrugged,"Sure."

Kris should have known that it wasn't going to end well the second he saw the poles.

He should have known better the second that Jongin volunteered to take him somwhere, he should have known better when Jongin actually decided to take him somewhere, he should have turned around and gotten the hell out once he stepped into the same gym as last time.

Kris swallowed nervously as Tao leaned over to turn on the music..