The day after (also known as the day of shame)

The Dating Agency

Tao walked in the next day, cheerfully whistling as he made his way inside the building for his meeting with Baekhyun (Kris obviously couldn't handle it especially after what happened last time).

"Woah, what happened here?"

Kyungsoo was slumped behind his computer, almost like a wilted plant.

Minseok was hidden behind a tall stack of starbucks coffee cups.

Sehun was bent over like a bridge on his stool.

Luhan was sitting up straight, but his hungover state was betrayed by the pair of crooked (girl) sunglasses on his face and messy bed hair.

Kris, who was surprisingly good at holding his liquor, was laying in an OTL position on the floor while Yixing, serene as ever, typed away on his computer.

Baekhyun's eyeliner was smudged (which was number 2 on his list of sins) and he was holding onto the water cooler for dear life.

"I was trying to get to my office, but the world started spinning." He mumbled as Tao stared at him in mild disbelief.

Sehun responded by vomiting into the wastebasket (courtesy of Kyungsoo) nearby.

Minseok gasped out,"All hail the king" between chugs of coffee.

Sehun shot Minseok a look of irritation.

He grumbled, "How'd you even find out about that?"

Minseok pointed at Sehun's forehead, where ' KING' was written out in bold, capitalized black letters.

"There's that-"

Yixing chuckled.

"-and Chanyeol texted Jongdae about what happened. Jongdae told me, Baekhyun sleep told Yixing, and he yelled it to the rest of the office."

Luhan nodded, holding his head between his hands.

"You don't remember? I could see the sound waves vibrating through the air. It hurt so much." He finishes with a whimper.

Tao hefted Baekhyun over his shoulder and helped him into the office.

"Thank you." Baekhyun groaned.

Tao muttered,"Shh, don't try to talk, just listen."

Tao went on to complain about how Kris didn't make a move even with the massive amounts of liquid courage he had recieved.

Baekhyun lifted his finger and smeared it all over Tao's lips.

"Shh... Do you hear that?"

A moment later, Tao answered,"What?"

 "Nothing. Exactly. Silence. Beautiful, isn't it?"

Tao rolled his eyes and told Baekhyun that he'll come back on a better day and that he has to teach Jongin his real routine.

Baekhyun nodded halfhazardly, flinging his head everywhere.

"Sure."

Tao left while Kyungsoo mumbled out a half-assed,"Come back soon."

Chanyeol skipped into the building, holding a 24 pack of beer.

"YOU GUYS THE ROYAL BABY IS COMING. KATE IS IN LABORRR~"

"So loud." Kyungsoo whimpered, holding his ears while tears streamed down his face.

"How do you even know this?" Minseok squinted at Chanyeol.

Sehun lifted his head up. "Isn't that in like France or something? England? The british are coming?"

"Let's play a drinking game." Chanyeol happily ignored Minseok and Sehun.

Luhan shrugged.

"Well, nothing could make this headache worse. Hit me up."

Chanyeol passed out the drinks, but mindfully left out Sehun this time.

"Okay, when they announce the of the baby, if it's a boy, you take a drink and if it's a girl, you take a drink."

Baekhyun stuck his head out of his office and gave Chanyeol a weird look as he ambled forward.

"So basically, just drink."

Chanyeol nodded enthusiastically. "And if the baby comes during this hour, you finish off 3 more cans."

Yixing cracked open, tilting it towards Chanyeol.

"I salute you and your game of wonder."

Chanyeol bowed, his nose nearly brushing the floor.

Kyungsoo pulled up a news website on his computer, checking for the breaking story.

"Not yet."

Chanyeol shrugged. "Hell, take a drink anyways."

"It'll probably be a girl." Minseok intoned. "I bet five bucks it's a girl."

Sehun nodded, taking him up on the bet.

Luhan, who was looking at another website on his computer, slammed down his mouse and shrieked,"IT'S HERE ER HAS BEEN POPPED OUT OF KATE AND IT'S-"

"A girl?" Minseok asked hopefully.

Luhan shook his head.

"A boy."

"Take a drink!" Chanyeol crowed as Minseok dejectedly handed the intern a crisp five dollar bill.

"I wonder what they'll name him." Kris wondered, lazily flicking the tab on his can.

"Probably Charles, James, William the second, Samuel, Rupert, Chauncey, or some stereotypical british name." Minseok muttered, throwing the crushed can onto the floor.

"Probably." Luhan echoed.

"Probably." Sehun finished.

"Maybe it's maybelline." Chanyeol whispered dreamily.

Baekhyun grunted.

"I need to buy some more eyeliner."