Baekyeol advance forward and Luhan talks to the bartender

The Dating Agency

After Sehun had passed out, Chanyeol found Baekhyun in the abandoned giant living room area (the others were either in the kitchen playing weird games because Yixing is like that or doing a little something something wink wonk like Kyungsoo and Jongin), shivering into a blanket.

Baekhyun had walked in on Kyungsoo and Jongin, who had relocated to the bathroom after many complaints, and in his desperation to get away and cleanse his dirtied eyes and soul, he had fallen straight into the bathtub. He didn't stay long enough to ask Jongin why the hell the bathtub was filled, nor did he want to.

Chanyeol explained what had happened after Baekhyun went to chew out Yixing.

Baekhyun guffawed at what Chanyeol had just told him.

Chanyeol animatedly said,"And get this- he actually called himself the king."

Shaking his head, Baekhyun sighed.

"Sehun's never gonna live this one down."

Chanyeol nodded as he grabbed another cup of whatever the hell Yixing was mixing up from the kitchen.

After 30 more minutes of (mostly Chanyeol) talking, Baekhyun smiled fondly at Chanyeol, who had fallen asleep on his shoulder, his tall and lanky body awkwardly curled up next to him.

Chanyeol let out a deep snore and snuggled into Baekhyun's side.

If he had known that Chanyeol was such a lightweight, he wouldn't have let him drink so much.

"You talk too much." He grumbled half joking, half serious.

He got up slowly, making sure that he wouldn't disturb Chanyeol, and turned off the lights in the room.

"It's nice, though. Fills the space."

He slid back over to Chanyeol's side, moving the blanket so it was over the both of them.

Baekhyun fell asleep too, Chanyeol's constant breathing lulling him to sleep.

Unknown to Baekhyun, once his eyes fluttered closed, Chanyeol's opened.

Chanyeol's bright smile gleamed in the dark as slowly put an arm around Baekhyun's shoulder, pulling the (now only slightly damp) shorter man in close.

 

Luhan slammed down his glass.

"Hit me with another one."

The bartender gave him a funny look, but gave him another cup of beer.

"What's wrong with me?" He sighed, not really talking to anyone but expected a response.

Finally the bartender gave in and asked,"What's wrong?" after Luhan gave a few more dramatic sighs.

Luhan smiled ruefully while squinting at the bartender's face.

"Do I know you?"

"No. You've probably seen me perform at some of the rapping competitions we have."

"Oh, right. You're Jepp Blackman or whatever, the dude that was on a winning streak until some uber tall blue haired kid came along. Do you have a normal name? Because that is a weird name."

He shrugged.

"I get that a lot. You can call me Yongguk."

"Yongguk, what would you do if you were in love with ?"

"Depends. How much younger is this ?"

"Almost 5 years."

Yongguk shrugged.

"That's not too bad. At least you're not like 40-ish fat CEO and the isn't a 21 year old hooker with plastic ."

Luhan smirked.

"That's true."

He sighed wistfully, aimlessly swirling the drink around.

"But he's still young. And he's in high school. High school. What kind of person would I be, to just take advantage of him like that?"

"Well, from what I remember from high school, it was mostly me taking adv-"

Yongguk abruptly changed directions upon seeing the look on Luhan's face. "-has he tried to make a move on you?"

"He kissed me like an hour ago."

Yongguk lifted an eyebrow.

"It seems like permission to defile his so-called innocence to me."

Luhan laughed bitterly. "But he was drunk."

Yongguk didn't question why he was drunk, Luhan noted appreciatively.

Yongguk put down his rag and stopped wiping down the bar table.

"Look, whatever your name is-"

"Luhan."

"Luhan, if you love him, then it should be good enough. Plus, looking at your face, you can't be that old, so he must be like a senior or something. It'll only be a year before he gets out. You should be in the clear. Don't worry too much, just go for it."

Yongguk weakly added,"YOLO?"

Luhan sighed heavily.

"But he was drunk."

"A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts."

"That's deep , man." Luhan muttered admiringly.

"Thanks. I saw that on tumblr. Anyway, the subways shut down soon. You better get a move on, the drinks are on me. Good luck."

Luhan got up and stumbled out the door, gratefully waving back at Yongguk.

Yongguk motioned for him to hurry and began wiping down the countertop again.

Yongguk's phone vibrated.

He looked down and saw an incoming call from a certain blue haired boy.

"At least yours is only 4 years, Luhan." Yongguk mumbled, pressing answer.

"Hey hyung~ Are you getting off soon? I just finished with hagwon."

"Yeah, Junhong. I'm closing up now."

He smiled gently, seeing the tall, slender boy cutely pressing his nose on the glass door outside.

"I'll meet you outside."

 

A/N: For anyone who doesn't know, hagwon is basically a cram school for Koreans. There are tons of different kinds of hagwons and people of all ages can attend. 

Thanks for subcribing and commenting!