First day on the job

The Dating Agency

Kyungsoo walked to the door, excited to start his new job.

He wasn't actually quite sure of what his job was, but that little piece of doubt and worry could be brushed back to the back of his mind.

Shaking the negative thoughts out of his head, Kyungsoo slapped a big ol' smile on his face and started to open it when the door was yanked open and he fell at the feet of a giant.

Looking up, he made direct eye contact with a fierce glare that could scare off a shark and possibly slenderman.

A deep voice rumbled,"State your name and business." 

Kyungsoo let out an unmanly shriek of pure terror and scrambled back.

Then, a shorter man stepped out of another room.

"Kris, goddammit, don't scare away the new guy. I just hired him, and we can definitely use him. Especially since you and Luhan don't do ." He muttered the last part, sending an equally deadly glare at a pretty, almost feminine looking man.

Luhan nodded his head and halfheartedly replied,"Anytime, bro. Anytime." as he kept flicking rubber bands at a fluffy-cheeked man.

The shorter man smiled and shook Kyungsoo's hand energetically.

"My name's Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun."

"My name is-"

"Oh, I already know what your name is." he chuckled. "Kyungsoo, right?"

"Yeah."

"Well Kyungsoo, welcome to Significant Other Dating Agency. Or soda. We can thank Sehun for that nickname."

The chic looking man who he assumed to be Sehun broke into a wide smile. "No problemo, muchacho."

Baekhyun rolled his impeccably lined eyes.

"Anyway, you'll be working as the receptionist-"

"Wait," Kyungsoo interrupted. "You said that I would be working for the betterment of society, not-"

Luhan raised a hand.

"Oh, I got this one Baek-"

"Don't call me Baek." Baekhyun grumbled through gritted teeth.

"You see, this is not just your average dating agency. We mainly focus on finding the significant other of gays and lesbians or whatever they want to identify themselves by. As the world's population gets higher and higher, we get gay and lesbian people together. Now, they are usually not able to produce offspring together, thus lowering the chances of the world getting overrun with pollution caused by humans. Or, lowering the pollution level as it already is on a fast track to end us all."

Luhan ended his little speech with a beaming grin.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes again.

"Luhan, I said the exact same thing last week."

Luhan pouted and turned back around. "You're no fun." 

Baekhyun looked over at Kyungsoo.

"You see, you are working for the betterment of society. Now, you can start by showing Sehun how to properly make coffee because he ."

Kyungsoo sighed and tried to convince himself that quitting his old job to come work here was a perfectly good decision.

He was, after all, working for the betterment of society.

 

A/N: Sorry for the short first chapter. It'll get better (at least i hope it will)

Thank you for subscribing and please comment!

I hope you liked what i have so far