Inviting Her to Home

Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara is checking on the soup again. She decided to watch her family while waiting for the soup to be done. Jiyong and their beloved son, Seungri are whispering to each other and then they giggled over something. She slightly smiled, feeling warm inside.

Once again she thanks God for the lovely family, for the lovely husband and the sweetest kid. Once again, she thanks God for such a good bright day and good life.

 

The soup is done and she immediately brought the pot to the table.

 

“Come on, Seungri… have your breakfast you’re gonna be late.” She said as she took away the toys her son was holding so he could eat otherwise he’s not gonna touch the food.

 

“Mom, daddy said we’ve got new neighbor… he said it’s a superstar. Is that right?”

 

Dara suddenly surprised. She didn’t remember about that until her son brought it up. She suddenly remembered the look on Chaerin’s face when they’re looking at each other, how she felt the first time their eyes met, how she was nervous, how weird it was. It all comes to surround her again, the feelings.

 

“Yes. So from now you shouldn’t be playing in front of that house again, it’s not like before anymore. The owner has changed, so behave…” Dara said as she handed Seungri a glass of milk, asking him to hurry up because he’s pretty late.

“It’s okay, honey… he can be late. I can tell the teachers, I would make up stuff.” Jiyong said as he patted Seungri’s head.

 

“The teacher has already called me last week because he’s always late. How many times I told you not to let him watch TV till late at night? You’re spoiling him, Ji…”

 

Jiyong sighed, he and Seungri looked at each other with a strange look on their faces. Dara rubbed her forehead, realizing that no one is on her side. Jiyong and Seungri are the same, of course. They share similar characters. They’re boys, and they never really want to listen to her. They’re on the same team.

 

“Come on! Let’s go now before mom gets mad.” Jiyong said as he grabbed his bag and came to embrace his wife. He kissed Dara on the forehead, “Bye, honey…” he said with a sincere smile.

 

Dara put Seungri’s bag on his back and kissed his cheeks. “Don’t be naughty! I hate hearing bad things from the teacher. Behave, okay??”
 

Seungri just nodded and then he ran outside to follow her daddy.

 

Dara walked them out. She waved at them all as the car is taking off their yard. She took a time to look at the house next door, there are some men carrying things into the huge house. There’s no sign of the owner though. Dara sighed as she reminded herself again not to care about whatever is happening next door.

 

She decided to go back to house, and started her boring life.

 

It’s always boring every time the boys are gone. She’s alone at home. She’s got nothing to do. Sometimes she cooks or bakes, but those aren’t enough. Sometimes she stayed in her studio –that’s what she calls it-. It’s a room in the back of the house, it was supposed to be a warehouse but she used it for something else.

 

Dara loves crafts. She’s very creative and she loves arts. She likes to spend her time doing things related to art. She paints. But most of the times she just sits and makes scrapbooks and other crafts. Once she is in there, she would forget about the world.

 

She’s doing what she loves. She has everything most women wanted. Good husband, good kid, good financial, good face, good house.

 

But she still can’t get enough. She still feels like something’s missing. Something is still out there… hasn’t filled her yet.

 

The sound of the bell woke her up from her thoughts. She took off her cooking gloves and ran to open the door.

 

“Hi…” the blonde girl exclaimed as the door is widely open.

 

Dara’s eyes are widened. Noticing her awful appearance, she quickly tied her hair up and smiled awkwardly, “Hi..” she greeted back.

 

Chaerin handed her the hammer and a box of nails Jiyong lend her last night. “Thank you for these… It helped me a lot.” She said.

 

“Did you manage to build your bed?” Dara asked.

 

Chaerin chuckled. She shook her head lightly, “No… I failed… uhm, I had to sleep on the couch last night because I got no bed… it was terrible.”

 

Dara chuckled, “Well you should’ve asked us for help.”

 

Chaerin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter