Why Dara?

Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara looked around the place. It’s chaotic. But people are gone. Only some of them who passed out and wasted so badly, they’re lying on the ground or spotted sleeping in a weird pose on the couch or on the kitchen table. The music is still on but on the minimum volume.

 

“Hello, there…” a husky voice startled Dara. She literally turned around to look at the person standing behind her.

She jumped backward slightly when she realized the man’s figure is way too close to her face.

 

He smirked.

 

Dara shivered as she saw those scary tattoos all over George’s body.

 

“What are you up to?” he asked after burping. The smell of alcohol that came out of his mouth stinks as hell.

 

“I was… I was about to head back home to…” not letting Dara finish her sentence, George grabbed her fast on the shoulder and pulled her over, pulling her face closer to his.

 

Dara squeaked, “What are you doing??” she yelled but then George place his palm on Dara’s mouth, pressing it against her face so her voice won’t come out loud.

 

His drunk eyes and heavy breathe scared the hell out of Dara. She wants to cry and scream out loud but George is holding her tightly. He hurts her by dragging her into the different room.

 

He slammed the door and locked it immediately after throwing Dara to the empty bed.

 

Dara is trembling on the corner of the bed, hugging both of her legs and tries to not panic.

 

She watched George rubbing his face and tried to pull his consciousness together. Then he starred at Dara, for quite a long time before he started climbing to the bed.

 

Dara cried louder, “Please… what are you gonna do to me?”

 

He shook his head and smirked, “I want you to leave…” he murmured.

 

Dara frowned as she feels unclear of what she just heard.

 

“I don’t understand.” She answers in zonk.

 

George rubbed his face again and took a deep breath. His glaring eyes are all red and he looks unstable.

 

“You’re a bad for her. You’re bad for my baby girl, Chaerin. I know what you guys been doing. I’m not blaming you for dragging her into this but I believe you had your sanity to stop this from happening. But you didn’t… now I’m afraid I have to ask you to leave her, or I’ll force you.”

 

Dara’s heart broke into pieces. She knows she’s bad for Chaerin. From the start till now she always knows her relationship with Chaerin is a total mistake. But never she expected to hear something like this from a stranger.

 

“She’s crazy about you. I’ve never seen something like that. I’ve been with her for years. She wouldn’t let you go, unless you let go first. So you have to leave immediately, before it’s too late. Before people find out about it. You know it may risk her life, right? Her career, her name, do you want her to lose her job and destroy her life?”

 

All those hurting words from George sound so true and sad. Dara can’t help but keep crying, but in silence. And she doesn’t even know she’s been crying. George reached her cheek and rubbed her eyes gently.

 

“Don’t cry… I don’t want you to see me as the bad guy here. I’m just doing this for the best.”

 

George continued starring at Dara up and down in a ert way. He then crawled closer to her and touched her face.

 

“You’re so damn pretty for a woman your age…” he whispered.

 

“Please, don’t do…. AAARKH!!!” Dara screamed as soon as George started pulling her pants off.

 

 

***

 

 

Chaerin saw blood dripping from her arm, she cut herself when she was trying to break the door. And now the door is completely broken, a big hole is made and she came in from there.

 

Her heart is thumping, she could hear her own heartbeat and feel her blood pressure up to her head. She’s sweating much.

 

She starred at that skinny guy who’s out of pain. He’s lying helplessly on the ground, his nose and mouth are bleeding and his head hit something real hard that it leaves bruises.

 

She watches the love of her life, trembling and crying, her shirt is ripped and her pants are halfway down her thigh.

 

Chaerin has never been mad like this before. Now she’s not only mad, she’s completely out of her mind. She’s furious as hell and never felt this eager to kill someone before.

 

She starred at her long term friend and manager, and she feels disappointed and betrayed and fooled all at the same time that she wants to kill him so badly.

 

George looked back at Chaerin with those angry eyes, “You listen to me, Chaerin… I do this for your own good.” he murmured.

 

Chaerin doesn’t even bother to listen to him. She threw another punch at his face. He screamed. This time the pain is truly unbearable.

Chaerin moved away from where George is panting and humping on the ground.

 

“Thanks, George, for all these Muay Thai class thing you’ve been forcing me to attend. Now I can feel the benefit of it. After all, it’s not as useless I think it is.” She said.

 

And then slowly she crawled to the bed, put Dara’s weak arms around her neck and held that tiny woman tightly. She helped her get off the bed and asked her to jump to her back, and carried her out of the damn bedroom.

 

Dara leaned her head on Chaerin’s back, crying endlessly, first it was silence but when she finally entered Chaerin’s room, she started getting loud. The pain and the fear inside her are all screaming out.

 

Chaerin put her on the bed and took off all her clothes and threw them into the garbage can. Then she walked Dara to the bathroom, she’s still crying though.

 

Chaerin tried to be strong, tried not to cry as well. There’s nothing more hurting than seeing the person she loves the most is suffering and crying like that.

 

First she cleaned up the blood and the dirt on her arms before she clean Dara’s mess. And then she took off her sweater, leaving her only wearing that tight sweatshirt. And then she went back to Dara who’s sitting on the edge of the tub, only wearing her underwear. She’s crossing her arms, hugging her chest, and still crying and trembling.

 

“It’s okay, Dara… it’s okay.” That was the first sentence Chaerin said to her. She pulled Dara to her embrace and hugged that woman tightly.

 

“I’m here, and I won’t let that guy hurt you ever again. I won’t let anyone hurt you again. I swear Dara, I promise…”

 

Dara cried harder and harder.

 

“I’m scared…” she whimpers.

 

Chaerin’s heart broke when she heard that. She can’t help but also tearing up.

 

“I know… I’m sorry… I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter