How Could You?

Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Then you choose, your family, or your stupid lust…”

 

Those words are lingerin inside Dara’s head. Somehow she still feels like Bom is there to whisper the same sentence again and again in different motion. Dara is too dazed and focused on what she’s thinking she forgot the soup is already done and the water is gonna spill out of the saucepan.

 

“Mom!!”

 

She came back to reality when Seungri called her with a runny nose. He looked like he just cried and he’s holding his favorite teddy bear. Dara formed a smile and she wiped some tears left around her eyes.

 

“Hey, what you doing?” Dara knelt down and pulled her son closer to her, constantly wrapped her arms around his tiny back and held him tight. Seungri was unable to speak or move, he’s too confused.

 

That’s when Dara realized she needs to turn off the gas. She quickly let go of Seungri and wiped his runny nose with her thumb, “Why don’t you wait for me in the living room? You can watch TV.” She murmured.

 

Seungri grinned, “Really? Okay…” then he off to watch his cartoons.

 

Dara stood up and quickly turned off the gas. As she lifted her head up, she looked up straightly through the window, and as usual, she can see Chaerin’s house. The sky is getting darker and still she hasn’t received any calls from Chaerin, neither Jiyong.

 

She’s anxious.

 

Her mind is filled with thoughts she can’t concentrate at all.

 

“Seungri, come…” she called as she sat at the kitchen table.

 

Once Seungri is seated, she asked him to eat by himself and told him not to wait for his dad. Then she walked away from the kitchen and call Jiyong. He didn’t answer. Then she went to call Chaerin as well, no answer too.

 

She sighed and kinda cursed inside. Where are they when I need someone to talk to?

 

 

Then when it’s getting really late, Dara decided not to wait up anymore. She’s sent Seungri to bed and now sitting on the couch watching soap opera without forgetting to check on her phone every minute.

 

Meanwhile, Chaerin is on her way with George giving her a ride home.

 

“Have you talked with the agency? Did they agree to it?” George suddenly brings up a topic.

 

Chaerin looked out the window and her lips, “I have. They said they’re gonna charge some penalty first regarding the contract and some stuffs. They’ll let me know soon.”

 

“What if they didn’t allow you to quit and make it a lawsuit?”

 

Chaerin smirked, “They’re not gonna do that. Do you think how much they’ve owed me for being their money machine? I’ll pay anything they charge. I just need to get a new life, away from this.”

 

“Why you hate your life so much? I mean, you’ve got everything. Money, fame, talent…”

 

“It’s not enough. Nothing is ever gonna be enough for me.”

 

“You mean you want Sandara to be the part of your life and then you think your life is gonna be complete?”

 

Chaerin grinned, bitterly. “She’s not gonna be the part of my life. It’s impossible and honestly, I’ve stopped thinking about that.”

 

“I’m glad you finally gathered all your sense.”

 

They chuckled a bit.

 

“So what’d you then?” George finally asked.

 

Chaerin sighed. “Dunno. Maybe hide myself in a stranded island or a village or a suburb. I don’t know. I haven’t figured it out yet.”

 

“If you need anything, you can always find me, you know that right?”

 

Chaerin nodded, “Ya I Know.”

 

“Thanks for the ride!” Chaerin said as she waved her hand at George. He smiled and then drove off. As Chaerin about to walk to her front door, she saw Dara at the balcony, drinking a bottle of wine, she’s looking at Chaerin, probably has been watching her since she got down from the car.

 

Chaerin smiled a bit, confusedly, and then she waved her hand at Dara.

 

“What you doing?”

 

“You didn’t return my calls.” Dara shouted.

 

Chaerin shrugged, “My battery is drained. Where’s your husband?”

 

Dara sighed, “Not home yet.” She said, in an anxious way.

 

Chaerin somehow senses something from Dara’s behavior even though she’s far from her. She then thought of something and asked Dara to get down and come over for a bit. Dara agreed.

 

Chaerin hangs her coat on the hanger and put down her bag on the couch, then she opened the backdoor for Dara to enter. Dara smiled quickly and then just rushed in.

 

“What’s wrong with you, Dara?” Chaerin asked as she gently touched Dara’s shoulders and lightly pushing herself onto Dara’s back, smelling the smell of Dara’s freshly washed hair.

 

Dara gulped. She doesn’t know what to do. She doesn’t want Chaerin to know about her worries. She doesn’t want Chaerin to know that perhaps Jiyong has known about their affair.

 

“Do I stink? I haven’t took shower since this morning.” She murmured.

 

Dara shook her head, “No. You smell nice.”

 

“Hey, what’s wrong with you?” Chaerin turned Dara’s body around so she can face it. Dara just ducked her head and clutched her clothes with her hands.

 

“You have something to tell me?” Chaerin started worried.

 

Dara then just smiled, “Let’s have a drink…” she paused and bite her bottom lip, then she can’t hold it anymore. She wrapped her arms around Chaerin’s neck and kissed Chaerin’s lips all of sudden.

 

It didn’t last long though, coz Dara quickly broke it off.

 

“Jiyong would be back anytime.”

 

Chaerin frowned, “Since when you care? You can always make excuses…” Chaerin went to flinch Dara’s hair to the side so she could have access to her soft skinned neck. It does nothing but make Dara moans lightly. “… do you know how wet I am right now?” Chaerin whispered in an extremely seductive way, making Dara unable to resist. She’s just staying there, enjoying the pleasure Chaerin giving her by kissing and nipping her neck and shoulder.

 

“Ah…” Dara let go of a louder moan this time.

 

“Spare time for me tonight, Dara. I’m exhausted and need company.”

 

Dara hissed, “Stop it for a while…” she said in between her little moans.

 

Chaerin smells Dara’s hair and run her hands through Dara’s torso, started to try to take off Dara’s shirt but Dara refused. She quickly shifted away and starred into Chaerin’s confused eyes firmly.

 

“Can we just have a drink, please? I need to relax a bit.”

 

Chaerin nodded her chin and her eyes are full of wary yet she’s being obedient.

 

Chaerin assumed Dara has had a rough day, she t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter