Hardest Decision Ever

Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

George has been watching Chaerin carefully recently. Ever since that incident, that night when Dara lied to Chaerin and left her with despair.

As her manager and friend, George is concern about Chaerin.

 

She’s lost weight, and her face always look tired. She doesn’t seem to concentrate or focus on what she’s doing especially when they’re rehearsing. She often forgets the lyrics of the new songs or even the dance move she’s practicing for her upcoming comeback.

 

Not only that, but George is also extremely worried about Chaerin’s health. She’s been drinking much more than she ever used to. And she’s back on sleeping pills, the last time George seen her consumed sleeping pills is during her debut era, she was frustrated. And now George knows, she’s not only frustrated but also devastated and extremely upset.

 

“It’s a heart broken syndrome.” George murmured.

 

Then he looked up at Chaerin who’s doing treadmill with her headphones on. George let go of a deep breathe, “She didn’t hear it, did she?” he talked to himself.

 

Chaerin suddenly stopped and took off her headphones. She smirked at George, “I heard you.” She stated and just walked passed him and stopped at another side of the gym to exercise.

 

“Hey, aren’t you tired? You didn’t get much sleep and ate nothing this morning. I’m afraid you’re gonna pass out.”

 

Chaerin started doing the jumping rope and rolled her eyes. “You told me to take care of my body, I’m doing it right now, can’t you see? I’m making myself healthy…” she said.

 

“Yeah but… you need to eat and sleep too. It’s very good for your health. I’m worried, Chaerin…”

 

“Sssh…. Be quiet! I’m concentrating...”

 

“Chaerin ah…” George called her.

 

Chaerin sighed and stopped jumping.

 

“Are you okay?” George asked.

 

“Do I look not okay?” Chaerin said and grabbed the towel from George’s hand. She walked over the bathroom and washed her face.

 

George followed her to the bathroom and handed her a bottle of water. She gulped it fast until the last drop and she gazed at George fiercely.

 

“Have you told them?”

 

“Tell who?”

 

“The director, the company… of course.”

 

“About what? You leaving the company? Hell, NO!”

 

Chaerin sighed, “I told you to tell them. It’s my choice. It’s my career and my life. It’s my decision to make. You can’t prevent me from doing what I want.”

 

“You’re not making any sense. After all this time? You’ve gone through so many hardships, I’m always with you ever since. How can I just let you give up on everything like that just because you just got abandoned from a woman who wasn’t even a match for you!”

 

Chaerin glared at him, “Don’t talk about her that way. Anyway it’s not all because of her. I already thought of this some time before I met her, so it doesn’t have anything to do with her.”

 

“Chaerin… it’s just temporary, this feeling you’re having is gonna fade away. Trust me, I’ve seen you gone through heartbroken so many times. Remember?”

 

“Yeah but this time is different…”

 

“Bull…”

 

“I don’t want to talk about this anymore, remember I told you not to brag about any of this.”

 

“But…”

 

“Shut up. I wanna go to the studio tonight, I need to practice my singing, my throat has been bugging me these days. I think I need to take medicine to have good condition when I’m on sta…” Chaerin coughed, she pressed her hand against her chest lightly because it hurts a bit.

 

“Look at you, you’re not okay. Should we go to the hospital to do check up?”

 

“NO!” Chaerin yelled at him. But the coughed won’t stop. She opened the drawer and there are so many drug pills bottles in there with different prescription but something caught George’s eyes.

 

“I… I’m pretty sure I still have that good meds to cool down the cough…” Chaerin said and she coughed again. Like she said is not in a good condition.

 

George pushed her aside and grabbed a bottle from the drawer. He knows what it is. It startled Chaerin when he suddenly took that drug. She quickly grab it from George’s hand and looked pale.

 

George widened his eyes and glared at her madly, “What the , Chaerin? I told you to stop!” he raised his voice.

 

Chaerin just rolled her eyes, “It’s not a big deal!”

 

George grabbed the drug and put it on his pocket. “We need to re-schedule the comeback. We can’t release the album with your condition like this, it’s not a good idea.” He said and quickly grabbed his phone to contact the people in the company.

 

Chaerin pulled him over and snapped his hand, “Don’t. We need to launch the album so… I can get it over sooner. I can’t do this anymore, George…” Chaerin said.

 

George grabbed Chaerin’s shoulders and shook her up, “Look at yourself. You’re a mess, a complete ing mess. You can’t even take care of your body. You look like a walking zombie. Everyday I see you, you’re getting worse and it’s not helping your career at all. I’m worried about you, the director keeps asking me about you, everyone is worried about you….”

 

Chaerin started tearing up.

 

“You can’t do this to yourself, Chaerin… you can’t just ignore everything and destroy yourself like this… you can’t…” George paused when he felt his hands are grabbed tightly. Chaerin cried as she’s ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter