Forgive Us

Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At night, Chaerin was surprised by the appearance of Jiyong. She was sort of nervous because you know she did something she should have never done.

But Jiyong was smiling at her brightly. “Hey!” he greeted.

 

“Hey… what’s up?”

 

Jiyong scratched his temple, “I was wondering if you want to join us for dinner again tonight.”

 

“Did your wife cook something special again tonight?” Chaerin asked as she stole a glance at the kitchen to see if Dara’s there. Since their house is pretty close to each other, they could see inside each other’s house quiet easily if they want to.

 

“No but I just wanted to ask you… It’s okay if you don’t want to. I was just… uhm…” he stuttered as he started sweating. Jiyong is just so naïve. He’s so kind sometimes he questions his kindness himself. And he is a big fan of Chaerin, so does his best friend, Seunghyun. That’s why he always feels nervous when he’s talking to Chaerin. It’s not like he has a secret giant crush on her, he’s just being a shy fanboy.

 

“It’s okay. I’ll come… wait a second.” Chaerin put on her sweater, which she hanged on the hanger and met Jiyong outside. Jiyong can’t hide his happy smile. “I’m sorry if I was interrupting you.” Jiyong apologized unnecessarily.

 

“No I didn’t even know what to do if you didn’t come to invite me to your house. You know, my life has been so boring recently. I’m on break that’s why.”

 

“Yeah I know. You decided to take a break after your last single, right? I… uh… I checked it on your fanpage. I’m actually a member there…” Jiyong said. He is obviously blushing.

 

Chaerin couldn’t resist but smile. She’s amazed by Jiyong’s purity and honesty. It makes her feel slightly sorry for him.

 

“Hey! Look who’s here?” Jiyong yelled as he stepped into the kitchen. Dara had just served the table, she lifted her head up and surprised by the other girl standing next to her husband, waving her hand at her with a devilish smirk.

 

“H…hi.” She greeted Chaerin awkwardly.

 

“Your husband asked me to come so… you don’t mind, do you?”

 

Before Dara could say anything, Jiyong already cut them off. “It’s okay! She doesn’t mind. Come sit here, Chaerin.” Jiyong said and then he went to bring Seungri out from his bedroom to have dinner with them.

 

Chaerin sat quietly and starred at the foods. Dara sighed. She took off the apron she was wearing and also sat down.

 

“You have to know I wasn’t intentionally wanting to come here…”

 

“I know.” Dara replied quickly.

 

“You’re not mad, are you?”

 

“No. But I’m… I’m ing nervous.” She said as she fanned herself with her own hands.

 

Chaerin giggled, “Why? Because I’m here or because you’re afraid your husband is gonna smell something fishy?”

 

“Shut up! Don’t talk too much to me when he’s around.”

 

“Why not?”

 

“Because…” Dara stopped quickly when she saw Seungri ran toward the table and climbed to the chair.

Jiyong appeared behind him, still smiling brightly. “So are we ready to eat now?” Jiyong asked them all innocently.

 

As they finished their dinner, they all have a little talk. Jiyong and Chaerin talked most of the time. Dara is being quiet all the time. She just doesn’t really know what to say or how to act. She can’t really act normally, especially when the blonde girl sitting across her makes her flustered.

 

And she’s still nervous.

 

“It’s getting late. I gotta go.” Chaerin said. They all stood up and started leaving the kitchen.

 

“Sweetie, can you send her out? I heard Seungri calling me…” Jiyong said.

 

“Okay.” Dara replied.

 

“Good night, Chaerin. It was really nice talking to you… you should come often.” Jiyong said with his cheerful face. He has been more than happy recently since his favorite superstar is living next door.

 

Jiyong went upstairs to check up on Seungri. Dara opened the door for Chaerin.

 

“Good night…” Dara murmured.

 

Chaerin tilted her head, “Really? Just like that?”

 

Dara rolled her eyes. “What am I supposed to say then?”

 

Chaerin chuckled. She walked closer to Dara and made sure no one is looking. And then she her cheek, kissed her in a second.

 

“That’s a proper good night.” She said with a pretty smile.

 

Dara is blushed. She took a deep breath to calm herself. The nervousness hasn’t disappeared yet. She wonders why.

 

“Can I see you again tomorrow?”

 

Dara shook her head and leaned back, “I can’t. Tomorrow I have to go to my friend’s house. She wants me to help her with something.”

 

Chaerin nodded. “Okay…”

 

“But I have nothing to do… the day after tomorrow.” Dara said shyly. Chaerin chuckled as she found Dara blushing continuously.

 

“Oh no I can’t… I’m gonna be out of town for a week. I’m leaving tomorrow night.”

 

“Oh… okay.” Dara replied, disappointed.

 

“But we can meet again next week…” Chaerin said, leaning forward again and attempted to kiss Dara again but they both startled by the sound of door creaking.

They both giggled as they’re embarrassed. Chaerin pulled Dara closer to her and kissed her quick before someone sees.

 

“I like you… a lot. I even like your husband.” Chaerin muttered. Dara chuckled and kissed her again one last time.

 

“Don’t steal him from me…”

 

Chaerin smirked, “No but I’m gonna steal you from him…”

 

Dara changed her expression. Suddenly she felt wrong. “Hey I’m kidding.” Chaerin exclaimed and she quickly stepped away.

 

“I really have to go now.” She said finally.

 

“Okay, bye…” Dara said as she bit her lip, can’t hide her smile. And she watched Chaerin until she came into her house. Dara closed the door and still can’t stop smiling. She’s feeling amazing. She’s so glad with Chaerin’s existence. She has never been happy like this.

 

Jiyong appeared and frowned, “What’s that smile?” he said full of suspect.

 

Dara quickly snapped herself. Jiyong smirked, “You like her too?” he asked. His voice is getting higher because he’s excited. He rushed to his wife and wrapped his hands around her waist, lifting her up lightly.

 

Dara giggled as he did that. But then she decided not to let him go. She hugged him tightly and leaned on his chest, hiding her face away from him. She closed her eyes. Yes, she has never been happy like this before yet she also feels guilty and sorry.

She loves her husband, she loves her son, she loves her family so much. But the thing with Chaerin, she excites her the most and also makes her happy for some reason.

 

“What is wrong with you? You have something to tell me?” Jiyong asked with a gentle voice and caressed his wife’s back.

 

“Nothing. I just miss you.” Dara murmured.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter