I'm Ready To Be Heartbroken

Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chaerin attempted to kiss Dara but the older girl is too worried about her son’s existence. “Please don’t do that in front of Seungri…” she whispered to Chaerin and walked passed by.

 

Chaerin smirked and sat down.

 

“This is not fun. Your husband is not here…. We should’ve done a lot of fun things.” Chaerin whined.

 

Dara put down the plates on the table to serve the breakfast for three of them.

 

“We got no choice. I have responsibility too, Chae. I have my son to take care of…”  Dara murmured and sat down.

 

“Take him to your parents! Let them take care of him for a couple of nights.”

 

Dara cringed, “What? No. That’ll be so cruel, putting him away like that?”

 

Seungri started looking at both Dara and Chaerin, confused with the bizarre conversation yet he doesn’t understand anything.

 

Chaerin grinned, “Seungri’s watching us…”

 

Dara sighed and quickly shut . “Don’t talk about this again, okay? We can’t do ‘things’ as you want…”

 

“Don’t you want to spend more time with me? Don't you want to do things with me while your husband is away? Come on, Dara don’t be a hypocrite I know you want what I want too.”

 

Dara starred at Chaerin carefully and then she looked at her son. Then she starred back at Chaerin again who’s raising her eyebrow, waiting for her response.

 

And in the end, Chaerin succeeded convincing Dara to let Seungri spend more time with his grandparents.

With a brilliant makeup stories created by Chaerin, Dara finally brought her son to her parents’ house. And they seemed excited to see their grandson.

 

Dara went back at night. She parked her car right in front of her house and then she smiled gradually. She looked at the mirror and made sure she doesn’t look tired or ugly at all because tonight she’s gonna spend time with Chaerin alone.

 

She’s actually very excited about it. And she’s glad she listened to Chaerin for sending her son away for a couple of nights because, yes, Chaeirn was so right.

 

She walked in to Chaerin’s house because the door is unlocked. Then she walked around the house to find the younger girl.

She heard splashes of water and saw Chaerin in the pool. “Hey!!! You’re back!” Chaerin shouted as she swam to the edge of the pool.

 

Dara smiled slightly and stood by the pool. “Do you want to have some fun with me tonight, Mrs. Kwon?” Chaerin asked in a seductive tone.

 

Dara is blushed in a flash. She just realized Chaerin is completely and she is soaked, which makes her look so y and seducing.

 

“You make me feel bad… I’m such a bad wife.” Dara muttered.

 

Chaerin looked up at her and smiled, “No… you’re not a bad wife. You’re just a good wife who wants to have fun.”

 

“What’s the difference?”

 

Chaerin rolled her eyes. “Okay okay you’re a bad wife. But you also want this, right? I’m not forcing you to do this…”

 

Dara sighed.

 

“Get down here!” Chaerin said as she tilted her head.

 

“Get and get down here, Mrs. Kwon. I can’t wait for that long… or do you need me to get up there and strip you myself? Coz that’d be a pleasure.”

 

Dara giggled and slapped Chaerin lightly. They both giggled at each other.

 

Chaerin suddenly pulled Dara’s hand. Dara squealed, she ended up falling into the water.

 

Chaerin laughed at what she did loudly.

 

“Oh my God, I’m so gonna kill you now!!!” Dara yelled.

 

Chaerin held Dara’s hands suddenly and drew closer to her. She kissed her lightly on the lips and then slowly she pulled up Dara’s clothes and stripped the older woman until she’s under the water.

 

Chaerin pulled herself closer to Dara again and caressed Dara’s cheek with her thumb, she smiled wider, “I so adore you, Dara. I really do. And at time like this, it’s exactly when I feel real happiness like I never felt before.”

 

Dara put her arms around Chaerin’s shoulders and put her forehead on Chaerin’s, “Don’t be so in love with me, Chaerin. I’m afraid you’ll get hurt.” She murmured gently and then she closed her eyes to enjoy the moment.

 

They’re sinking in silence.

 

“I wish this night never ends.” Chaerin murmured.

 

Dara slightly smiled, “Me too…”

 

“What do you wanna do tonight?” Chaerin asked suddenly.

 

Dara rolled her eyes and pulled herself away lightly. Something got into her mind and she formed a flirtatious smile. Chaerin smiled as she saw Dara smiled.

 

“What?” she murmured.

 

Dara bit her bottom lip, “What do you wanna do to me tonight?” she asked with her cheeks getting blushed.

 

Chaerin chuckled. And she kissed Dara lightly, “Are you suggesting that I should do whatever I want to you tonight?”

 

Dara kissed Chaerin again and smiled, “Yes, Lee Chaerin. Tonight I’m all yours.” Dara leaned her body against Chaerin’s chest and lifted her legs, wrapped them around Chaerin’s waist and kissed the blonde girl with lust.

 

Dara’s gone crazy. She feels something inside her is leaping. Her feelings for Chaerin is unbearable. She’s never felt this kind of love before. This time, it’s just different. She wants Chaerin more than anything in life. She wants to be with her, she wants to own her but she just doesn’t know how to do it.

 

Chaerin trailed her naughty fingers down to Dara’s core and inserted two fingers inside her. Dara looked up and she’s wildly aroused.

She could feel Chaerin’s lips travelling through her skins, kissing down and chest and the sound of Chaerin’s heavy breathe maddens her and her body.

 

“Sandara…. You’ve never been this excited before.” Chaerin muttered next to Dara’s ear in a y way. She slightly chuckled as she heard a light cute moan coming out of Dara’s mouth.

 

“Shut…. The up!” Dara started raising her voice as she realized she’s reaching the peak. Chaerin is fastening her speed, putting her fingers in and out of Dara.

 

Dara tightened her grip onto Chaerin’s hair and she pulled her closer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter