Everything is Gonna be Okay, is it?

Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They’re both awkwardly looking at the TV screen. Well, Dara thinks She’s the only one assuming that it is awkward because if you see, her husband is very excited. That smile on his face, it’s like he’s in love and he’s kinda blushing.

Sometimes she figures if he also has fallen in love with Chaerin.

 

“I like her…” he murmured as he narrowed his eyes, his smile hasn’t disappeared yet and his eyes are still observing the whole show on TV even when the singing part is over and that fireworks appeared at the end of it.

 

“I like her a lot.” Jiyong continued, this time he looked at his wife.

 

Dara just gulped and smiled at him, she tilted her head and cupped his cheek, “Do you?”

 

Jiyong grinned, “You’re not jealous, are you?”

 

Dara shrugged, “I don’t know. Maybe I’m jealous because I haven’t seen you blushing like that in a while.”

 

“She’s gorgeous, and you have to admit that too, baby… it’s a disappointment that she wants to quit her career, I mean, the world’s gonna miss her. I am gonna miss her…” then he went back to the screen again when the MC started having a conversation with Chaerin-who just had her incredible comeback-

 

Dara looked away slowly and she took a deep breath. She didn’t really want to watch the show from the first time. She’s just afraid that she might be blushed or smiling by herself like a fool, but Jiyong is doing it instead.

 

She smiled lightly when her head is turned away. She didn’t want Jiyong to see it. She didn’t want her husband to see her flustered face. She just couldn’t get rid of Chaerin’s face out her mind. She shouldn’t have watched the show because she’s pretty sure tonight she’ll go crazy in her sleep because she likes Chaerin so much and wish she was sleeping with the blonde tonight.

 

Unfortunately, she didn’t got the chance to do it. The blonde is too busy with her schedule and business. After all, Dara is just another woman having an affair with the superstar. She can’t do much about anything, except waiting and watching patiently behind the screen, swooning inside, as she adores Chaerin.

 

“Hey I got to pee… don’t turn off the TV! I still want to watch it.” Jiyong said as he jumped out of the couch, and ran upstairs instead of going to the toilet.

 

“I thought you wanted to pee…”

 

“I have a surprise gift for you.” He shouted.

 

Dara chuckled, “You were not supposed to say it if it was a surprise.”

 

Jiyong went to check Seungri first and made sure that boy is already sleeping and he is. Then he rushed into his bedroom, he opened the closet and looked for his suit he was wearing back from his business trip, when he bought Dara her gift.

 

He couldn’t find it even after messing with the closet.

 

“Where is it?” he mumbled as he’s still trying to look for it. Then he accidentally dropped a sweater and something fell out of it. He frowned. It’s a sparky little thing, lying down on the carpeted floor.

 

He takes a closer look at it and he’s surprised. He didn’t remember he ever bought another ring for his wife except their wedding ring. But that ring looks odd. It’s not just an ordinary ring, it’s a ring that’s suppose to be given to someone special, not to mention the letter ‘CL <3’ secretly crafted on the inside of the ring, the thing Dara didn’t notice all this time.

 

Jiyong put the ring back inside the sweater and hide in beneath the other clothes, and then when he was about to get out of the room, he finally found his suit hanging on the bathroom door. He took out the gift for Dara but stopped for a while, he looked at that little box wrapped in a patterned paper and then he looked at his reflection in the mirror, his heart starts beating faster as he thinks about that ring again.

 

Now he’s curious.

 

He walked downstairs and smiled brightly as if nothing happened. Then he jumped to the couch, sat right next to Dara again and handed her that gift box.

 

“What is it?” Dara excitedly asked.

 

Jiyong just stayed silent and turn up the volume of the TV. Tonight’s show is all about Chaerin. So she’ll be there talking with the interviewers and sing on stage.

 

“Wow… how did you get this? It’s so pretty!” Dara squeaked as she took out a bracelet made of silver and she kissed Jiyong on the cheek quickly.

 

“Want to put it on me?” she asked.

 

Jiyong smiled and put the bracelet around her wrist gently, then he pulled her closer and kissed her on the forehead.

 

“Do you love me?” suddenly he asked that question. Yes, he did it purposely just to look at his wife’s eyes when she reacts to his question or when she answers it. He wants to know if there’s nothing strange Dara has been doing behind his back like, cheating on him.

 

Dara is shocked when Jiyong suddenly attacked him with such a question. She didn’t expect it and now she’s acting all nervous and now Jiyong is all curious about what’s really happening all this time.

 

“I love you, Ji. Why would you ask such question?” Dara giggled. And then she kissed Jiyong’s lips quickly on the lips.

 

Jiyong smiled bitterly at her, “Nothing… I just missed you is all.” He held Dara’s hands all of sudden and changed his expression into a serious one.

 

“I’m sorry if I hadn’t spent much time with you. I haven’t been around that much. You have to take care of Seungri alone. I know you haven’t been working now. I’m sorry, Dara…” he said sadly.

 

Dara smiled, “It’s okay, Jiyong. I’m already used to it. I understand you have to work hard for us, for our family. I can handle it being alone.”

 

Jiyong g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter