Mad About You

Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Don’t worry, I’ll be back in two weeks. I promise I’ll call you twice a day!” Jiyong kissed Dara’s forehead. Then he looked at her face carefully, she doesn’t seem happy about it. Dara quickly looked away, not because she’s mad but because she can’t hide that smile on her face.

 

Jiyong said he’s going to have business trip for about two weeks, means she’s gonna be alone at home, means she can go see Chaerin more often, or even every day, every time, every where. For a second Dara feels bad for thinking about it but she just can’t bear the happiness.

 

Jiyong hugged her from behind, “You’re not mad, are you?”

 

Dara chuckled, “Of course not. When will you be leaving?” she asked.

 

“Tomorrow morning. I’ll have to pack now.” He said, going to the closet.

 

Dara smiled at him, “Okay, I’ll prepare the dinner.”

 

“Oh by the way, Chaerin is downstairs already!” Jiyong stated.

 

Dara’s smiled become brighter as she heard Chaerin’s name mentioned.

 

“She’s gonna join us for dinner too tonight?”

 

“Yeah! It’s okay, right?”

 

Dara turned around and ready to walk away from her room, “Yes. Why would it be not okay?” she murmured and then walked faster downstairs to see Chaerin.

 

She came down and found Chaerin playing chess with Seungri. She looked up at Dara and smiled at her. “Hi.” She said.

 

“Hi! How was the meeting yesterday?” Dara asked as she walked to the kitchen, expecting Chaerin to come with her.

Chaerin left Seungri and followed Dara to the kitchen. She grabbed Dara’s waist and pulled her closer. “I missed you yesterday.” She muttered.

 

Dara pulled herself away from Chaerin, “Are you crazy?”

 

Chaerin giggled and she went to sit down at the dining table. “So I heard he’s going away for weeks. What do you think we should do when he’s gone?”

 

Dara put down all the plates on the table, ready to serve the dinner.

 

“I don’t know. What do you mean?”

 

Chaerin smirked, “I mean… he’s not gonna be home. We don’t have to worry about being caught because he’s far away. Don’t you think we should do something more than sneaking out?”

 

“What do you want?” Dara asked. She starred at Chaerin, her eyes are full of love and hope. She loves Chaerin already. She just hasn’t realized it yet.

 

Before Chaerin managed to answer her, Jiyong appeared. He sat next to Chaerin, “I’m starving.” He murmured and starred at the dishes on the table with greedy eyes.

 

Chaerin secretly glanced at Dara again, their eyes met for a second and caused both to smile like fools. Luckily, Jiyong never caught them doing that or everything would seem suspicious.

 

As they finished their dinner and their usual evening conversation, Jiyong went to send Chaerin out. He opened the door for her.

 

“Thanks for the dinner.” Chaerin said as she stepped away.

 

Jiyong smiled, “I’m glad you come by often.”

 

“Actually I have something to tell you… or ask you.”

 

Chaerin’s heart skipped a beat. It’s like being struck by lightening when Jiyong said he wanted to ask her about something. Of course she’s nervous and anxious, she’s been screwing his wife and now the husband wants to talk to her about something.

 

Chaerin bit her bottom lip and nervously asked, “What is it?”

 

Jiyong stepped closer to Chaerin, “I want to thank you, for everything. For being a good friend, a good neighbor, and I also want to thank you for being Dara’s friend. You know she’s always bored alone at home sometimes I feel bad for her but I just can’t see her work. I don’t want her to get exhausted.”

 

Chaerin is loosened up a bit. She thought she got caught.

 

“Oh… that. It’s no problem. I’m happy too. Dara is a good person I like hanging out with her. She’s a good friend, and you too. I’m the one who has to thank you all for everything.”

 

Jiyong grinned, “I can’t believe I can be friends with you like this. You know months ago I was watching you in the television, wondering when would I get the chance to get your signature but now… I’m not just getting your signature, I’m getting to know you and you’re my friend. This is too cool to be true!” he got excited as he remembered how he’s a big fan of Chaerin.

 

Chaerin laughed lightly. She patted Jiyong’s shoulder, “You will get bored of me sooner or later.”

 

“No that’s impossible!” He yammered.

 

Chaerin felt bad once again seeing Jiyong’s happy face. She just doesn’t think he deserves everything she had done to him.

 

“Good night, Jiyong.” She said finally.

 

“Uhm, when I’m away, I want you to look after Dara and Seungri. I trust you. I think Dara likes you, and trust you too. I hope you two can be close friend for a long time. I’d appreciate that.” He said, his voice tone describes how serious he is with his words.

 

Chaerin nodded awkwardly, “Okay… don’t worry about that.” She said bitterly and then she walked away from Jiyong’s yard.

 

 

***

 

 

 

Chaerin opened the door and pulled Dara in a rush. It’s the first day Jiyong is gone. Dara had just sent her son to school, and as usual, when everyone in Dara’s life is away, it’s time for Chaerin, time to continue the affair.

 

“I miss you already you know that?” Chaerin whispered. She hugged Dara tightly and slowly putting in her hand into Dara’s shirt, pushing her forward until Dara hit the kitchen table.

 

“Easy!” Dara said. Chaerin just giggled and kissed her lips passionately.

 

“So tonight… are we gonna stay in the same bed tonight?” Chaerin asked as she pulled off her pants.

 

Dara sat on the kitchen table and took off her shirt. “I don’t know. Remember, my son still exists I don’t want him to see things he shouldn’t see…”

 

“Like what? Like this???” Chaerin wrapped her hand around Dara’s neck and pulled her forward, kissing her like there’s no tomorrow.

 

“Oh my God, Chaerin… you need to slow down.” Dara moaned. She lifted her head up and rolled her eyes, starring at the white ceiling above her while she’s being pleasured by greedy blonde girl who’s already bending down, on her s.

 

 

***

 

 

“I’m not going…” Chaerin said as she looked out the window.

 

Dara turned off the car engine. “Why not?” she asked Chaerin as she tried to guess the reason.

 

Chaerin bit her bottom lip and shook her head lightly, “No.. nah I’m not a big fan of crowd.”

 

“It’s barely a crowd. It’s just a group of moms and housewives who pick up their children from school.” Dara explained. She grabbed her purse from the backseat and then starred at Chaerin again, who is now also starring at her.

 

“No. I’ll wait in the car.” Chaerin said, sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter