You Fake Promise Me

Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong is coming home tonight and Dara had already taken Seungri home from her parents’ house.

 

Everything is a mess.

 

Chaerin, especially, she’s a complete mess.

 

She had made everything up with George. Firing him was not a really good idea since he has been with Chaerin since the very beginning, and Chaerin can’t find anyone more trustable than him. Besides, he’s become her closest friend. And she knows he just wants the best for her, that’s why he did what he did even though it still pisses Chaerin off every time she thinks of it.

 

It’s been two days without Dara. Two days since the older woman breaks off their ‘affair’. Two days since life has become hell for the young and talented superstar.

 

Chaerin looked out the window again, peeking out behind the blinds, checking if Dara could be seen anywhere. Anywhere. She wants to see her so badly.

 

She came to her house yesterday morning, and she wasn’t home. She was gone and slept over to her parents’ house the morning after she dumped Chaerin. And this morning when she tried to reach her again, she ditched her right away, making Seungri as an excuse, saying that he’s a little bit ill and she needs to take care of him while he looks absolutely fine.

 

Chaerin is hurt. But somehow she also understands.

 

A car arrived right in front of Dara’s house and a couple of happy married couple appeared, with two little children whose face look so much alike like their parents’.

 

Bom and Seunghyun are coming over for dinner again.

 

Chaerin sighed and closed the blinds. After a moment she feels like the atmosphere of her room is making her nausea. There are papers everywhere, beers, peanuts, biscuits, bowls of instant noodles. They are all over her studio room.

 

Then she walked toward her computer, and pressed the play button.

 

And a song is played.

 

She slightly smiled. But then, tears literally drop.

 

 

***

 

 

Chaerin shut her eyes opened when she suddenly heard the bell rings. She quickly volume down the song and rushed out of her studio room to the front door of her house.

 

She thought it was the pizza guy, she remembered she ordered pizza like 30 minutes ago after getting bored eating noodles.

 

But turns out, it’s not the pizza guy nor it is a guy.

 

It’s Sandara.

 

Chaerin rubbed her eyes off and widened them, she even leaned closer to see if it’s real or she’s just being delusional because she missed that woman so much.

 

But it’s real.

 

Dara suddenly Chaerin’s face and her expression has gone sad.

 

“You look awful…” Dara muttered.

 

“What are you doing?” Chaerin asked.

 

Dara quickly put her hands down and cleared .

 

“Uhm… we were about to have dinner. Jiyong asked if you could come and join us. I told him you weren’t home but he didn’t believe me because he saw your car already so he asked me to ask you and…” Dara stopped when suddenly Chaerin pulled her into her house and slammed the door behind her.

 

Dara gasped after that sudden surprising act.

 

“I want you back.” Chaerin stated.

 

“You never had me…”

 

“I want you!” she exclaimed and startled Dara.

 

“You can’t have me. I’m with someone else.”

 

“Leave him…”

 

“You’re crazy.”

 

“Hell yeah I am…. Leave him!”

 

Dara pushed Chaerin away and placed her hands on Chaerin’s shoulders, squeeze them and bit her bottom lip, try not to cry.

 

“Don’t do this, Chaerin… please… I can’t see you like this. Don’t you think I’m hurt too?”

 

Chaerin pulled Dara closer and hugged her tightly, “At least don’t ignore me… Dara… don’t turn your back on me… don’t avoid me…”

 

“I don’t know the other way to stop loving you besides avoiding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter