We Could Never Be Together

Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Spending time and bickering with a superstar is not as easy as you think it is. For Dara, maybe having an affair with a hot superstar is not an issue anymore but meeting up with her friends and jumping into the strange and unfamiliar environment, which is the star’s folks, it is an issue.

 

She’s been sitting there on the sofa in the corner, drinking cola and watching around. Well, she has daydreamed about stuffs and her eyes aren’t moving from that one object. The tall ponytail blonde girl who’s talking to someone on the other side of the living room, she looks glowing.

 

Maybe they used to have a thing in the past, Dara thought.

 

Chaerin has been ignoring her. Well, she didn’t really try to ignore her, but Dara was all about asking Chaerin to leave her alone and pushed her off so she can spend more time with her friends. So Chaerin did exactly what Dara asked her to. But now the one who’s not happy with the whole situation is Dara herself.

 

Again, she feels stupid.

 

It’s almost dark, and Dara realized there is nothing she can do. She decided to leave the room. Luckily she remembers she left her house key under the matt outside her studio. And she decided to go back home to get a fresh air, to get away from the crowd and the uncomfortable feeling.

 

She sighed as she stood in front of her house, wondering what she should do, whether she should get in or she should just stay there for a while waiting for the will to go back to Chaerin’s house to hit her.

 

“You should get in there or just get your back to my house….” Chaerin’s voice appeared behind her. The voice caused goosebumps all over her body and made her kinda feel cold.

 

She turned around and found the blonde standing 2 meters away from her, her soft blonde hair is slightly blown by the wind, and for a second, Dara shivers.

 

“You shouldn’t be out here. What are you doing?” Chaerin asked as she took a step further.

 

“I was just… I wanted to grab something…” Dara lied. But Chaerin always senses it when Dara lies.

 

Chaerin narrowed one of her eyes  and smirked. She walked closer and closer to Dara, her eyes are starring deeply and emotionally into Dara’s eyes. All Dara can do is looking away, she pretends to stare at things that’s going on right there at Chaerin’s house, what they’re doing up there on the balcony and how some of them are playing with fireworks in the garden, some others are chatting while drinking beer and smoking weeds. All she can hear is the sound of house music being played, the loudness of young people screaming and laughing and chanting.

 

But just for a few second, those chaotic scenes and loudness vanished. All Dara can see and hear is Chaerin’s beautiful eyes and the sound of her rapid heartbeat.

 

“I like how nervous you are every time I stare at you like this. Didn’t you realize how I’ve always watched you in everything you do?” Chaerin murmured, her fingers started trailing onto Dara’s cheeks and neck, and she moved her face closer.

 

Dara blinked her eyes several times. She gripped her hands onto her own pants, she’s so blushed she can’t help it.

 

Without she realized it, Chaerin has took her key away from her hand and then she stepped aside to open the front door of Dara’s house. She opened the door and waited for Dara.

 

“Don’t you wanna come in?” she asked softly.

 

Dara walked slowly into the darkness. She touched the wall beside her slowly to reach the switch but then her hand is grabbed. Chaerin pushed her against the wall and she breathes heavily.

 

“You’re driving me crazy.” She muttered.

 

Dara gasped, “What do you mean?”

 

Imploding, Chaerin took a deep breath. “I don’t know what’s going on in your mind but I hate seeing you walking away from me. What were you doing? Why did you leave my party? Is it because I’ve been ignoring you? You asked me to go away and mingle with my friends, but then you felt bored and mad and then all of sudden you decided to go home? Geez…”

 

“I told you I just wanna grab something I’ll eventually come back to your house again. Don’t you worry…”

 

“Well I am worried. I’m always worried, and scared, and desperate, all together, at the same time. And it’s all because of you, and now you try to drive me crazy. Isn’t it enough already?”

 

“Chae, I…”

 

“I don’t expect much from you. I just want you to stay with me tonight, and I want you on my sight. Didn't you realize I’ve been monitoring you since the first time I left you to go talk to my friends? I will never ever forget or ignore you. But you just… walked away?”

 

Dara’s whole body is weakened. Of course, who can bear such sweetness words especially from the hottest person ever?

 

“I know. I’m sorry I thought you’d want to spend more time with you friends… I didn’t mean to…” Dara stopped when she saw a slight sparkly thingy around Chaerin’s eyes.

She could see it but not clearly because of the lack of light. Chaerin sniffed and pulled herself closer to Dara. She bended down a bit to reach Dara’s lips and kissed her very gently.

 

Chaerin placed her hands on Dara’s and hip, slowly pushing her knee between Dara’s legs, leaving the older girl gasping out of pleasure and madness.

 

“I want to have you, entirely, I want to fill you up with my love, and I want to be filled with you and you only… why does it have to be so ing hard?” Chaerin murmured as she went down to kiss Dara’s throat and the tears started wetting her cheeks and lips, also Dara’s throat.

 

Dara closed her eyes, clutching her hands tightly, her lips are trembling she can’t control the need to cry.

 

Chaerin went further by slipping in her hands into Dara’s tight pants and then she looked up at her only to find her lover woman is closing her eyes and biting her lips.

 

“I love you…” Chaerin whispered seductively and gently in front of Dara’s face.

 

“Look at me, Dara…” she whispered once again.

 

“I can’t.”

 

“Look at me, please.”

 

“I don’t want to.”

 

“Why?”

 

“I love you, Chaerin. I can’t open my eyes I can’t help looking into your eyes you’re killing me… I want you so badly too but I just… can’t. We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter