Sorry For Interrupting

Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Actually I've written these since days ago so I decided to post it now.... enjoy guys! Give me thoughts about the first chapter!! thanks. 

-----

 

 

 

Four of them, all successful, all never really had a struggling in their lives, all always seem happy in harmony, all are friends, all know each other very well. And they fell for one and another, they dated, and got married eventually.

 

Sandara ; the cheerful girl with a unique name, 29 years old, doesn’t give a about the world, hates junk food, never watched , doesn’t like sweets, loves cooking, loves running, loves swimming, loves crafts, and loves her husband.

Dara is what people usually call her. Sometimes people call her Mrs. Kwon but she never liked it. She thinks it makes her sound like an old lady.

She has a five years old son. His name is Seungri and he’s not very bright but he’s a good kid. She’s been married to her high school friend, Jiyong for five years and 7 months. She’s been very happy so far.

Dara never did anything mischief in her life. She only got drunk for two to three times and never tried drugs. But she’s quiet open-minded and she never believed in fate.

She says love is just a suggestion and illusion. She chose to love Jiyong and her son, it’s what she wants, not something that’s destined.

 

Jiyong ; Dara’s husband. 29 years old, two months older than his wife. He loves his family more than anything in this world. He’s a successful businessman. He is a smart and easy person. He’s very open-minded but kinda strict. He’s kind hearted and very polite to elders, or even strangers.

He’s married to Dara for five years and 7 months and has never been cheated, has never flirted at other women, has never even thought of cheating. He’s the kind of husband every women root for.

 

Bom ; the crazy woman is Dara’s best friend since elementary school. She’s very direct, sometimes rude and unaware of things around her. But she’s a good friend, a good wife and a good mom too.

She’s married to Seunghyun after years of on and off relationship. She is not very open-minded but an easy person to talk to. She adapts well but always suspect new things.

 

 

Seunghyun ; the most eligible person. The big tall man is a fan of women. But he finally chose to marry the woman that has rejected him zillion times. He knew he was fated to love Bom for the rest of his life. Although he sometimes flirts with other women, he only loves his wife.

He loves children, so does his best friend, Jiyong. That’s why sometimes their wives get mad at them because they spoil their children too much.

 

Four of them, they never betrayed each other, never talked bad things behind each other. They loved each other like a family. They are family.

As usual, there’s no special occasion tonight. They’re just gathering, talk about things, complimenting each other, protest about the government, sharing experiences. It’s like regular family dinner. They always have it at least once a month.

 

“Do you want me to grab more chickens?” Dara offered as she noticed the empty plate that was filled with chickens.

 

“No it’s okay… we’ve had enough.” Bom replied.

 

“This is delicious. I swear you’d make a good cook. You should think of opening a restaurant. It’d be great.” Seunghyun said as he munched the food.

 

Jiyong turned his head at his beloved wife and smiled, “No… I can’t let her do that.” He murmured.

 

Dara sighed, “See? He never lets me work…” Dara paused and turned her head at Jiyong with a little smirk, “I hate you!” she muttered. Jiyong knew it’s not serious. He leaned closer to his wife and pecked on her lips.

 

“You should let her get some works. She’d die out of boredom.” Seunghyun provoked again. Dara always likes it when Seunghyun or Bom does that, it makes her feel like there’s hope that Jiyong would finally let her have some jobs.

 

Jiyong shook his head lightly, “No. I can afford everything. She doesn’t have to work. I don’t want to see her exhausted. I don’t want to see her got stressed out. I just want her to stay at home, take care of the kid and welcome me every time I got home.”

 

“Geez… aren’t you the luckiest woman in the world?” Bom hissed and winked at Dara, causing her to blush slightly.

 

“In my case, it’s the opposite. Bom is very lazy she never wants to work. I even have to change our kid’s diaper. She’s crazy!” Seunghyun murmured. Bom scowled at him and he quickly grinned, “I’m just kidding, baby…” he apologized.

 

Dara and Jiyong both erupted to giggle. It’s always like that, they always laugh at Bom and Seunghyun. They’re like the mood booster.

 

“Hey what’s with the car?” Seunghyun asked suddenly.

 

Jiyong raised his eyebrow, “What car?”

 

Seunghyun pointed his chin at the window. Jiyong turned around and see through the window. There’s a Lamborghini parked in front of the house next door. It wasn’t there when Seunghyun and Bom arrived.

 

“Maybe it’s the new neighbor’s. They just moved in this morning. I haven’t seen the owner. There were just the workers moving in things.” Jiyong guessed.

 

Seunghyun can’t stop looking out the window, waiting for the owner to come out. He’s just curious who the hell owns that car. The car Bom always forbids him from buying it.

 

“I think you’ve got a millionaire out there…” Seunghyun muttered.

 

“Yeah, only a millionaire could afford that house.” Jiy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter