childish

PRINCEss [On Hiatus]

 

Key’s pov:

                I was walking down the corridor the next morning when I heard Taemin calling my name, my real name and not my nickname, in an annoying singsong way. I tried ignoring him but he won’t stop and it’s really starting to get on my nerves.

                “Kibumie! Ki…bum…ie…” Taemin continued calling me and started to follow me when I didn’t respond.

                “Kibumie! Hey Kibumie, can’t you hear me?” he continued on oh so annoyingly that I wasn’t able to control myself.

                “How can I not hear you when you’re so close to me?” I bursted out as I turned to look at him and glared at him.

                “Then why don’t you respond? I’m calling your name.” he asked with this cute innocent look on his face.

                “I’m not responding because I don’t like the way you are calling me.” I retorted still irritated.

                “You know, you should have a name like Aiden, Tyler or Kyle. An elegant name around those lines is more like you type. But it’s Kibum, Kibum. What an elegant and cool name.” he teased giving a cute and evil look.

                So, he wants to beat me at this game huh. Well two can play at this game. Let’s see who wins.

                “Taeminie? How about it? Taeminie.” giving him my evil look as I started teasing him.

                “Taeminie?! Are you my Dad?” he retorted immediately getting irritadet.

                “I’m just using a more intimate way of calling your name. Are you happy?” I continued teasing him until it got out of hand. A few minutes later we were both shouting at each other at the same time like little kids.

                “Taeminie, Taeminie, Taeminie, Taeminie, Taeminie…!”

                “Kibumie, Kibumie, Kibumie, Kibumie, Kibumie…!”

                “Really? Fighting over a nickname. How childish.” Hongki butted in as he came out of the door near the place where Taemin and I were arguing while the two of us tried catching our breath from shout too much.

                “You don’t want us to call you Honey, right?” both of us said at the same time as we turned with an evil look on our face toward Hongki.

                “What’s with Honey? Don’t call me in that girly name!” Hongki shouted immediately getting mad.

                “But we’re friends right? Honey-ah…” we continued teasing him and he started chasing us around still irritated. But it was fun teasing him; he’s such a little kid…kekeke. I laughed evilly in my head as we continue running around with Hongki still coming after us.

                “I’m not your friend!” Hongki shouted at us.

                “But Honey-ah is Honey-ah!” I kept teasing.

                “Stop calling me that!” he angrily shouted at me making me laugh silently.