talk

PRINCEss [On Hiatus]

 

*Reserved shower room for princesses*

                Student crowd outside where the princess guards were keeping a watchful eye while Taemin takes a shower.

                Taemin stood under the pouring warm water from the shower pelting his smooth, flawless white skin washing away the shampoo on his honey blonde hair and the soap from his slender body. He dried himself and changed to his clothes putting the towel around his neck feeling refreshed as he walked out of the shower room. He was immediately greeted by the sight of students.

                “Oh, Princess! Thanks for your hard work!” one of the guards said to Taemin as he stood up.

                “Watching over the Princesses? Thank you for always doing that.” Taemin said appreciatively.

                “It’s nothing really. Even in the dorm, there are always idiots who want to get close to the princesses to take pictures.” the other guard said joining the other one who was standing up as two students dazedly walks toward Taemin. “But then we just do this.” both guards holds up their muscular arms and blocks the students who want to get close to Taemin.

                “See, just like that.” They said in unison.

                “I-Is that so?” Taemin said with a small smile.

*P-Room*

                Key was sitting on his bed with his back on the headboard reading a book when Taemin came in.

                “I’m done! Next on can go…” Taemin said closing the door behind him.

                Key looks up from the book he was reading, closes it and puts it down on his bed swinging his legs out of his bed. “Hey, did you hear a lot of noise just now?” Key asked while still sitting on his bed.

                “Ah, the princess guards are taking care of them.” Taemin answered as he sat himself on the chair in front of Key’s bed.

                *Sighs* ”Even taking a shower is difficult, isn’t it?” Key said about to stand up from his bed but was stopped by Taemins voice.

                “Key…”

                “What?” Key said in reply.

                “The way you treated Hongki today was pretty harsh.” Taemin said trying to open up a conversation.

                “I know.” Key said turning his head to the side avoiding Taemin’s gaze.

                “What? You know it too?” Taemin said surprised at Key’s honest reply.

                “Mmm…I know. But even though I know, I still want to pick on him.” Key said rubbing the back of his neck.

                “You actually like him, but if you treat him like that, he’ll misunderstand and end up hating you.” Taemin said with concern.

                “He already misunderstood me.” Key said.

                “Key…” Taemin chided.

                “But…Hongki is too straightforward.” Key said followed by an awkward pause as both he and Taemin look straight at each other’s eyes.

                “Then, is that why you want to ?” Taemin asked cutting to the chase.

                “Don’t you feel the same way?” Key asked startling Taemin but kept his face straight.

                “Me? Don’t you want to tease me too?” Taemin said not answering the question.

                “You…? You’re different. Even though I don’t know that much about you, you don’t seem that easy. I feel you’re similar to me… But I’m not going to ask you anything now.” Key said seriously still looking Taemin straight in the eyes.

                “Hongki must’ve grown in a loving environment, I envy him.” Taemin said with a sad voice.

                “That’s right. That’s why I can’t help but .” Key said bowing his head.

                “Well, you just have to control yourself a little when you next time.” Taemin said putting a little humor to his voice and smiling at Key.

                “That’s right, control myself.” Key said smiling along with Taemin.

                Meanwhile, Hongki lays in his bed with both arms behind his head deep in thought.